ABOUT CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!

Because two wrongs don't make a right.

There wouldn't be two wrongs. The only wrong is the one deserving the death sentence having treated the innocent person in an inhumane manner. Treating the perpetrator the same way isn't a wrong.

Ever read the Golden Rule? Matthew 7:12 - So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.

Why don't you have your real profile respond instead of hiding behind a sock?

I'm all for the death penalty as long as executions are carried out as humanely as possible without violating the constitution. I think the current use of lethal injection is constitutional and should be kept on the books. The appeals process is way too long, and the condemned wait too long for their sentence to be imposed. That's something that can be reformed.

NO ONE should make money off of the imprisonment of Americans

Sure they should. Society should. Chain gangs... Prison crews can pick up trash on the side of the roads, do some construction jobs, make license plates, etc. These things used to be done in a country that is a constitutional republic. Still should be, IMO.

You and USFREEDOM need to get a room. You two are perfect for each other.

The one deserving the death penalty thought the manner in which he/she killed their INNOCENT victim(s) was OK. Why would anyone be opposed to the guilty one getting the same thing?

I'm all for the death penalty as long as executions are carried out as humanely as possible without violating the constitution. I think the current use of lethal injection is constitutional and should be kept on the books. The appeals process is way too long, and the condemned wait too long for their sentence to be imposed. That's something that can be reformed.

It would certainly appear that the current appeals process is designed to prevent an execution from ever being carried out.

It would certainly appear that the current appeals process is designed to prevent an execution from ever being carried out.
Yes, that can appear to be the case. There should be reforms to shorten the appeals process and avoid death row inmates waiting decades and decades for their sentence to be carried out. This is very expensive and a burden for victims families.

Once you get solid, scientific proof, light 'em up!
Yes. I think Virginia is a good example of a state with a more competent use of the capital punishment. The average time on death row in VA is less than 10 years. Since 1977, they have carried out over 100 executions with only 4 left on death row today.

Yes. I think Virginia is a good example of a state with a more competent use of the capital punishment. The average time on death row in VA is less than 10 years. Since 1977, they have carried out over 100 executions with only 4 left on death row today.

Ten months would be preferable.

Buckly gave me a link to a post you made here expressing your homosexual prison rape fantasies.
Would you like me to post it here?
I could even put it in my signature like he did, if you like.

Are you both keeping this; because it brings back fond memories when you were both cellmates?

Is that where you both "cemented" your bond in racism?

Back