Actual unemployment is 37.2%

MM gets it right once again. Even if it is 37 percent...what are the republicans going to do....vote to defund Obamacare again and offer a tax cut for the wealthiest Americans?

It's amusing how the fucking left keeps right on perpetrating the same old fucking lies yet ignores answering the so very relevant question. If the Bush Tax Cuts were for the very wealthy, how come Obama extended them for every American that paid taxes except the top 1%? Either Obama lied because there never was any tax money to extend, or fucking Democrats lied for years about the Bush tax cuts being for the very rich, huh?

In reality, the only thing wrong with the Bush Tax Cuts was the fact that there was never any attempt to cut spending an equal amount, thus the tax cuts added to the deficit.

So you think a drop of 3.6% is "astronomical"? Alrighty, then.

Just for kicks, how did Obama "destroy jobs"? He kept tax cuts for the rich and we all know the rich are job creators, ha ha.

It's 37.2%, THAT'S astronomical.

The Obama destroyed jobs through a series of liberal fiscal and social policies. These are the policies that libtards like you have been championing since he was elected.

I had a qtr mill when Obama took office
Have a mill more now, millions of us do. And not all of us choose to keep working

so you profited from the fact that the market crashed and then returned to normal?.....that wasn't Obama, that was simply natural correction......if we'd had a good president, you'd have made more, faster.....you're just lucky you didn't have any money in the market BEFORE it crashed.....

Have a mill more now, millions of us do. And not all of us choose to keep working

Are you saying that from Jan 21, 2009 to Jan 23, 2014 you have made $1,000,000 in the stock market off of an investment of $250,000?

That would be an impressive 400% return. Over that time the S&P has returned 147%.

Looks like you smoked the market and the market makers. Good for you

so you profited from the fact that the market crashed and then returned to normal?.....that wasn't Obama, that was simply natural correction......if we'd had a good president, you'd have made more, faster.....you're just lucky you didn't have any money in the market BEFORE it crashed.....

Profiting from market crashes/corrections/downturns or whatever you want to call them is perfectly reasonable.

I don't understand the whole but and hold mentality. It makes no sense.

My personal opinion is that it is a lie told by the elites to fool the gullible. A profit can only be made when it is sold. Every thing else is just an illusion.

That is why I like real estate. It is a tangible asset. Of course in the end we are all at the mercy of the elites. Whether you call yourself republican, democrat, libertarian, conservative or left wing whack job we are all getting screwed by the elites.

It is worse off for the left wingers because they mistakenly believe they are coming out on the winning side so their shock will be that much greater

would you say that the country was already in a huge financial crisis before Obama took office? Would you say that the stock market certainly is much healthier today than then?

would you say that the country was already in a huge financial crisis before Obama took office? Would you say that the stock market certainly is much healthier today than then?

Yes we know. Obama inherited the worst economy possible. But wasn't he supposed to fix it? Didn't he say he wanted the job because he had the answers?

Isn't their an expiration date on that excuse?

As for the stock market, I find it quite humorous that lefties point to the stock market as evidence of Obama the Magic Negro given that a) it has been fueled by Fed action and b) has benefitted the same 1% that causes this whole inequality discussion to begin with. Don't you find that ironic?

You need to contact Forbes and The Times; you might be the first person to ever pretend you made 300% return on your investments in the stock market over a five year period. That has to be a record!

You’re not merely dumb, but incredibly dishonest; quite a feat for a dunce who never graduated high school.

Are you saying that from Jan 21, 2009 to Jan 23, 2014 you have made $1,000,000 in the stock market off of an investment of $250,000?

That would be an impressive 400% return. Over that time the S&P has returned 147%.

Looks like you smoked the market and the market makers. Good for you

Actually he is claiming a 300% return on $250K; but when someone is exaggerating their wealth and return on investment, what is a paltry 100%?

It's almost as BIG as claiming you are going to sail a 35 foot catamaran from Louisiana to France. LMAO

Actually he is claiming a 300% return on $250K; but when someone is exaggerating their wealth and return on investment, what is a paltry 100%?

It's almost as BIG as claiming you are going to sail a 35 foot catamaran from Louisiana to France. LMAO

I respectfully disagree. Maybe we read his post differently. He said he started with $250,000 and now has $1,000,000 more. I read it to mean that he started with $250,000 and five years later grew it to $1,250,000 which would in fact be a 400% increase. If he took it from $250,000 to $1,000,000 then that would be 300%. For you to be correct he would have bad to say he had $750,000 more

It's 37.2%, THAT'S astronomical.

The Obama destroyed jobs through a series of liberal fiscal and social policies. These are the policies that libtards like you have been championing since he was elected.

You are an engineer? LOL

Back