Actual unemployment is 37.2%

But the guy who wrote the article being cited does a disservice to everyone when he fudges the numbers to make Obama look bad.

37% Unemployment?

Come on...and he admits he included people who are RETIRED. What else can "not employed or never plan to seek employment" mean?

If he's going to fudge the numbers like that he needs to expect some skepticism.

Obama does look bad. He's not doing anything substantial to create jobs. He's not doing anything to reverse the globalization trend that is destroying our nation.

Let's be super clear here. What policy, or policies, exactly, lead to the current unemployment rate?

Well,,,,, Obamacare is a big job killer. 29hr work weeks, etc.

I can't waite to see the next 10 months play out.

Give it 5 years
Simpleton conservatives hated social security at first too.
Try running on taking that away, since you lost twice badly on Obama care.

Anyone with a non-bias mind knows that the Right Wing turned town every bill Obama proposed to gain jobs. They thought if they voted for them they would be "control".

Government is what the people vote it is and if you don't agree with it then yes, it can seem controlling to you.

To see small brains QQ about lack of jobs with the very educated jobs plans proposed breaks my tolerance for the simple minded.

EVERYONE knows that NAFTA has caused an extreme amount of job loss. EVERYONE also knows that the Anti-Outsourcing bill of 2010 could have (helped) neutralize this imbalance. But it couldn't even help a large issue because it was filibustered by greedy politicians AKA Corporate puppets.

Most of you misunderstand what "Obamacare" was to begin with....It was "Single payer" The compromise turned it into the turd it is today.

It's either single payer or it's nothing in my book.

The weakness of a Single Payer system will be under a Government like today where small brains are allowed the power to shut it down using media to drive fears of a Nazi style regime. The benefits of a Single Payer system are endless and we would have coverage out of this world.

Most of you misunderstand what "Obamacare" was to begin with....It was "Single payer" The compromise turned it into the turd it is today.

The weakness of a Single Payer system will be under a Government like today where small brains are allowed the power to shut it down using media to drive fears of a Nazi style regime. The benefits of a Single Payer system are endless and we would have coverage out of this world.

So, you would deny insurance to people because you want single payer?

Wrong. You would not. Ask VA folks if they have coverage out of this world? Yeah I know you just want to take other people's money because you think you have a right to it since life dealt you a bad hand

Back