Actual unemployment is 37.2%

would you say that the country was already in a huge financial crisis before Obama took office? Would you say that the stock market certainly is much healthier today than then?
It's not healthy at all. The numbers are big because the value of the dollar has declined.

Holy trash attack!

Did this small brain moron really blame the lack of American Jobs on the Left?...........!?!

I could type for weeks on how the Right is ending American jobs for more profit, but it wouldn't do any good. The Right think we need the same regulations as the LEAST regulated Country, it's the only kind of equality the Right believes in, world pay and regulation equality.

I had a qtr mill when Obama took office
Have a mill more now, millions of us do. And not all of us choose to keep working

I'm gonna call BS on you.

You aren't smart enough to have 3k in the bank. You are a simple minded pot head that hates guns and spends time on forums with well thought out attacks such as "you are stupid"

But you can be anyone you want to be online.....You strike me as someone who lives with mom, not someone with any significant money.

It's not healthy at all. The numbers are big because the value of the dollar has declined.

Yea, WEIRD!

Inflation is because we have monopolies outsourcing and ending middle class jobs. When I was younger we could go somewhere and buy multiple things, whether that be a store or a vacation where we did lots of things. Today the greedy top charges the "lots of things" price for ONE thing. And since the Rich Unionize and the Poor don't, we are seeing devastating results.

But note, this won't last long. The 98% are only fooled termporarily and only because they are so busy working.

Holy trash attack!

Did this small brain moron really blame the lack of American Jobs on the Left?...........!?!

I could type for weeks on how the Right is ending American jobs for more profit, but it wouldn't do any good. The Right think we need the same regulations as the LEAST regulated Country, it's the only kind of equality the Right believes in, world pay and regulation equality.

I don't think you know what the Right believes, at all.

Holy trash attack!

I have no doubt you could type for weeks about it; and no one would be any smarter for it.

But thank you for once again sharing your "ginormous" ego with us; the IQ of any thread can only go UP from there.

;)

You aren't smart enough to have 3k in the bank. You are a simple minded pot head that hates guns and spends time on forums with well thought out attacks such as "you are stupid"

But you can be anyone you want to be online.....You strike me as someone who lives with mom, not someone with any significant money.

Wow! I think he'll just froze over. We agree on ONE thing. Whoddathunkit. LOL.

Yea, WEIRD!

Inflation is because we have monopolies outsourcing and ending middle class jobs. When I was younger we could go somewhere and buy multiple things, whether that be a store or a vacation where we did lots of things. Today the greedy top charges the "lots of things" price for ONE thing. And since the Rich Unionize and the Poor don't, we are seeing devastating results.

But note, this won't last long. The 98% are only fooled termporarily and only because they are so busy working.

I forget if I asked you this before; but did you vote for Obama?

so you profited from the fact that the market crashed and then returned to normal?.....that wasn't Obama, that was simply natural correction......if we'd had a good president, you'd have made more, faster.....you're just lucky you didn't have any money in the market BEFORE it crashed.....

Had almost half mil when it crashed. So what, it happens

Of corse because you don't even have a job. I posted here for 8 years before I retired newb

Back