Ain't it the truth! Part II

And at the same time, when a teen gets pregnant and her parents opted her out of sex ed, she should be available for ZERO public assistance.

We will probably just keep doing whatever we want to do, which is killing it. I find the issue to be unbelievable really, but its there nevertheless, so I will just continue to see the world in amazement. I think it is human life throughout the whole process, but since our only object of value in post-modernity is pleasure vs. pain, the child fails in its subconscious state to meet the standards of our society and is therefore oh-so expendable.

What the fuck does forcing a poor mother to have a child have to do with pleasure vs. pain, you fucking sick conservative?

What the fuck does forcing a poor mother to have a child have to do with pleasure vs. pain, you fucking sick conservative?

Life and death. We do not value either the way we used to. If you are happy and well, good. If not, you are better off dead. And fuck you very much, Watermark.

Life and death. We do not value either the way we used to. If you are happy and well, good. If not, you are better off dead. And fuck you very much, Watermark.

And what does any of this have to do with people dying? Only place I can see people dying preventably is in our wars and our execution chambers.

I'd like to hear this, too.

What gives you the right to ban heroin, Ep?

Contrary to the libertarian argument, if everyone is given the option to do anything they want, their best outcome isn't always reached. That's just a fact. Liberalism only works to an extent. Heroin, for instance, just kills you're will to survive.

I think, the way I wrote it, he wants to know how you would justify "protecting" people from that too...

I agree that people should have the right to make their own choices, but they should no more be allowed to sell themselves into slavery than they should be allowed to enter slavery to heroin, whether it is chosen or not.

People we euthanize and people we abort.

We don't euthanize people, they choose suicide. Contrary to Catholic propaganda, it isn't "weakness" to not be forced to endure 6 months of imposed torture by the government.

Zygotes aren't people. They are blueprints, not persons.

Look water you can disagree with 3d but honestly I understand the position. I am the father of three beautiful children. I heard their hearts beat at a point in time where I am actually arguing a woman should still have the right to abort. When I heard those hearts beat my children became living breathing future children that I would teach to ride a bike, play baseball and watch graduate from Highschool one day. I would have done everything possible to stop them from being aborted including kidnapping the women till it was too late to abort. But that is my personal feeling and I don't believe the state should be involved in it. I love my kids and I know that what they were at 12 weeks gestation is what they are now at 9, 5 and 2 years of age.

For me its a matter of doing what I know is right (aka [r]epubican virtue). As a cynic and a fatalist, I don't expect anything to work out, ever. I expect drug use to become more common, abortion to remain legal and regulations to recede further, and ultimately, I expect the Western World (perhaps even America) to fall to the Islamists and all of us (those alive at the time) to be exterminated. We are so damned passive, I have no expectation for anyone to stop it.

That doesn't mean I have to endorce or support any of it. I oppose abortion. That's one good thing I can do to make up for all the bad, because to me it is just such an extreme, and I can at least avoid making extreme mistakes in life.

For me its a matter of doing what I know is right (aka [r]epubican virtue). As a cynic and a fatalist, I don't expect anything to work out, ever. I expect drug use to become more common, abortion to remain legal and regulations to recede further, and ultimately, I expect the Western World (perhaps even America) to fall to the Islamists and all of us (those alive at the time) to be exterminated. We are so damned passive, I have no expectation for anyone to stop it.

That doesn't mean I have to endorce or support any of it. I oppose abortion. That's one good thing I can do to make up for all the bad, because to me it is just such an extreme, and I can at least avoid making extreme mistakes in life.
Well I respect you for that 3D because I know you do it for the right reasons, even if we disagree.

Back