Ain't it the truth! Part II

Found this on the web:

Many books and websites promote the idea that Judaism is inherently racist. Hundreds of websites offer authoritative quotes from rabbinic literature, all attempting to prove that Jews hate non-Jews and perceive them as non-human.

These books and websites generally attempt to prove their thesis through one technique; Quote-mining, the deliberate sifting of hundreds, or thousands, of years of a literature to find a small group of quotes, and then presenting these quotes out of their historical context in order to present the beliefs of Jews. Writings such as the Talmud, which contain arguments immediately followed by refuting counterarguments, are particularly subject to such abuses.

So AZ do you not believe that the bible, every word of it, is god's word? Because if you do there is lots of stuff in the old testament that says god will side with jews against their enemies.

I believe it is mostly lies.

It is massive brainwash on most of the world.

Do you believe it?

Found this on the web:

Many books and websites promote the idea that Judaism is inherently racist. Hundreds of websites offer authoritative quotes from rabbinic literature, all attempting to prove that Jews hate non-Jews and perceive them as non-human.

These books and websites generally attempt to prove their thesis through one technique; Quote-mining, the deliberate sifting of hundreds, or thousands, of years of a literature to find a small group of quotes, and then presenting these quotes out of their historical context in order to present the beliefs of Jews. Writings such as the Talmud, which contain arguments immediately followed by refuting counterarguments, are particularly subject to such abuses.

So what part about "god's chosen people" isn't racist?

What if white people said it, then would it be racist?

Is it the case that the person who asserts his superiority in writing first gets to be the world's biggest asshole, counselor?

I believe it is mostly lies.

It is massive brainwash on most of the world.

Do you believe it?
Good stories, some history but no, I believe that if there was a god, it could get it's message out on a three fold flier and have to use some pretty pictures to take up space. It would say something like, be nice to eachother, don't lie, don't cheat. don't steal and don't kill. Worship me however you see fit cause as the ONLY god I have no reason to be jealous. Take care of children and the weak, and don't fight amongst yourselves if you can help it. I am going to be out of the office for a few millenia so hold down the fort till I get back, Love ya, god.

Good stories, some history but no, I believe that if there was a god, it could get it's message out on a three fold flier and have to use some pretty pictures to take up space. It would say something like, be nice to eachother, don't lie, don't cheat. don't steal and don't kill. Worship me however you see fit cause as the ONLY god I have no reason to be jealous. Take care of children and the weak, and don't fight amongst yourselves if you can help it. I am going to be out of the office for a few millenia so hold down the fort till I get back, Love ya, god.

You should run for the office! Socrtease For God '08!

Is this blasphemy? will someone decapitate me please?

He did it in the Bill and Ted movies.

Back