Alabama or OSU?

No, I started this by inviting you to Atlanta to see whether or not I am a pussy. Since then you have been dancing and running.

I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. First, the only place you would meet me is a place you knew I would not provide an address for. Now the only you will meet me is 3+ hours away from where I said I would meet you?

I have asked you over and over to provide a location, in Atlanta, where you would meet me. You have constantly refused.

As for my not coming to the door empty handed, I said that when there is a stranger at the door I often do not go empty handed. Not cowardly at all. Cautious is the word you are looking for.

If you're such a man and can handle yourself, as you've claimed, why go with anything in your hand?

I provided a location in Atlanta. You refused. The only one you provided was where you knew your buddies would be to cover your back when you failed at being the man you pretend to be.

YOu never went to the bar. That whole thing was a lie. The people at the bar know me, especially the doorman. And the fact that you cannot say when you were there, what the doorman looked like, or what the building across the street looked like, you are either lying or blind.

Not my fault you don't believe me. If they knew you, they wouldn't have said "who is that?"

I told you what he looked like. Why would I be interested in a building across the street if it wasn't the one where I was supposed to go? That's like expecting me to tell you what clothes a person had on if my back is turned to them.

If you're such a man and can handle yourself, as you've claimed, why go with anything in your hand?

I provided a location in Atlanta. You refused. The only one you provided was where you knew your buddies would be to cover your back when you failed at being the man you pretend to be.

I did not refuse to meet you at the first location you named. I refused to give you the address. And I did that before you decided you wanted to meet at my place. And held to my word. I am perfectly willing to meet you at my place.

When have I said I could handle myself?

Not my fault you don't believe me. If they knew you, they wouldn't have said "who is that?"

I told you what he looked like. Why would I be interested in a building across the street if it wasn't the one where I was supposed to go? That's like expecting me to tell you what clothes a person had on if my back is turned to them.

No, you have never told me what he looked like. And someday, if you are ever on the street in front of the bar, you will see exactly why I asked you about the building across the street.

I did not refuse to meet you at the first location you named. I refused to give you the address. And I did that before you decided you wanted to meet at my place. And held to my word. I am perfectly willing to meet you at my place.

When have I said I could handle myself?

"I can handle myself just fine." Post #236 12/12/2017 at 8:58.

After that you went into some excuse making rant about how you've determined in your senile mind that I wouldn't come alone. Funny how you come up with that after having given a location where you'd meet that involves your buddies.

What you're saying is like telling someone you'll have dinner with them, not giving the name of the restaurant, then blaming them when they didn't show up. You did mention a Waffle House close to where you live. How many of them are there in Atlanta, 20 or more? Should I guess?

No, you have never told me what he looked like. And someday, if you are ever on the street in front of the bar, you will see exactly why I asked you about the building across the street.

Not my fault you don't remember.

Why should I pay attention to the building across the street? That wasn't where I was going. That's like asking me what color the car was next to the one I bought if I wasn't looking for the car next to it.

"I can handle myself just fine." Post #236 12/12/2017 at 8:58.

After that you went into some excuse making rant about how you've determined in your senile mind that I wouldn't come alone. Funny how you come up with that after having given a location where you'd meet that involves your buddies.

What you're saying is like telling someone you'll have dinner with them, not giving the name of the restaurant, then blaming them when they didn't show up. You did mention a Waffle House close to where you live. How many of them are there in Atlanta, 20 or more? Should I guess?

What I am saying is that, since you were told I would not giving you my home address, your choosing my place as the only place you will meet me was your own cowardice showing. But since you have said you would have no problem finding me, the lack of address should pose no problem for you.

Not my fault you don't remember.

Why should I pay attention to the building across the street? That wasn't where I was going. That's like asking me what color the car was next to the one I bought if I wasn't looking for the car next to it.

Not my fault you never said what he looked like. You said he looked like a faggot, which I found amusing. But no, you never described him.

And you might not notice most buildings. But this one you would. And there is no place on the street in front of the bar that it does not stand out.

No, you never went to the bar at all.

What I am saying is that, since you were told I would not giving you my home address, your choosing my place as the only place you will meet me was your own cowardice showing. But since you have said you would have no problem finding me, the lack of address should pose no problem for you.

You asked when you said you could handle yourself. I provided it and you try to divert. What else do you want me to show you that you claim you didn't say?

Care to address your lie about not having said what I posted you said WITH dates, times, and post number? Didn't think so.

I am not going to argue what has been said, implied or not said. YOu have been doing that for over a year.

Let me know when and where you will meet me in Atlanta. That is all I am interested in hearing from you.

YOu have a few weeks left to show you are not a little bitch.

You asked when you said you could handle yourself. I provided it and you try to divert. What else do you want me to show you that you claim you didn't say?

Care to address your lie about not having said what I posted you said WITH dates, times, and post number? Didn't think so.

I had forgotten I said it. Since it was about opening my door to strangers, I was focused on other things. I was wrong. I stand corrected.

Funny, when you said I told you "anywhere" before I told you I would not give you my address, and I proved that to be wrong, you didn't address it. But you want your things addressed? lol

When & where do you want to meet in Atlanta?

Not my fault you never said what he looked like. You said he looked like a faggot, which I found amusing. But no, you never described him.

And you might not notice most buildings. But this one you would. And there is no place on the street in front of the bar that it does not stand out.

No, you never went to the bar at all.

Which is a description. Since, by definition, a description is a representation in words, I described him based on my opinion. It's obvious you disagree with my opinion but it doesn't change that it was a description.

I described you, too. Funny how you refuse to permit me to show it. Tells me I have you described perfectly.

I had forgotten I said it. Since it was about opening my door to strangers, I was focused on other things. I was wrong. I stand corrected.

Funny, when you said I told you "anywhere" before I told you I would not give you my address, and I proved that to be wrong, you didn't address it. But you want your things addressed? lol

There's that senility and dementia kicking in. It's also called an excuse. If you can "forget" that, what else have you forgotten?

I told you where and YOU hide. I also said the when couldn't be determined until the where was provided. Did you forget that old man?

There's that senility and dementia kicking in. It's also called an excuse. If you can "forget" that, what else have you forgotten?

I told you where and YOU hide. I also said the when couldn't be determined until the where was provided. Did you forget that old man?

Fine. I have said before that I will meet you at my house. What is the hold up? When are you coming?

Which is a description. Since, by definition, a description is a representation in words, I described him based on my opinion. It's obvious you disagree with my opinion but it doesn't change that it was a description.

I described you, too. Funny how you refuse to permit me to show it. Tells me I have you described perfectly.

Perhaps you forget the restaurant comparison I made earlier old man. Senility catching up with you?

You obviously forgot that I told you I would not give you my home address before you chose that location.

And besides, you said you would have no trouble finding me. Was that a lie?

Are you too fucking stupid to remember? For someone that claims he can handle himself, you sure hide and have to have something in your hand when coming to the door.

That is all I am interested in hearing from you, bitch boy.

That is all I am interested in hearing from you, bitch boy.

You aren't interested in hearing anything. You'd forget you heard it old man. You seem to do that then make excuses when it's proven you did.

Back