Alabama or OSU?

Does that say posting them is the easy way to find out? Why would I need your permission to post something that isn't about you? Reaching again.

Playing games again.

Let me know when you will be coming down to find me, as you said you would have no problem doing.

As for the pics, I never said a specific location. I have also said it doesn't matter. For someone who harps on someone else backtracking, you sure seem unwilling to talk about your claim that you would have no problem finding me. But that actually applies to the main topic of our conversation.

Stick with that, if you want responses from me. This pic nonsense is just you dancing around.

Let me know when you grow a pair of balls and decide to come find me. Otherwise, your posts will be wasting time & bandwidth.

You said some other web site. The somewhere else didn't come until later after I asked for proof of your claim.

You didn't name it despite being asked to do so.

No I didn't. And it doesn't matter.

Let me know when you will be here.

Playing games again.

Let me know when you will be coming down to find me, as you said you would have no problem doing.

As for the pics, I never said a specific location. I have also said it doesn't matter. For someone who harps on someone else backtracking, you sure seem unwilling to talk about your claim that you would have no problem finding me. But that actually applies to the main topic of our conversation.

Stick with that, if you want responses from me. This pic nonsense is just you dancing around.

Let me know when you grow a pair of balls and decide to come find me. Otherwise, your posts will be wasting time & bandwidth.

I don't take orders from you old man.

You've been had again. I didn't mention posting pictures and you jumped right at it. When I embarrass you by showing how foolish you are, you make more excuses.

It doesn't matter to you that you lie? I've been trying to say that for days now and you wouldn't believe me.

No I have not lied. I have not said any specific web site that you positively got the pics from. I said I would meet you "anywhere" only AFTER I told you I would not give you my home address.

But all of that is simply sidetracking the topic. You said you would have no problem finding me. When are you coming down?

No I have not lied. I have not said any specific web site that you positively got the pics from. I said I would meet you "anywhere" only AFTER I told you I would not give you my home address.

But all of that is simply sidetracking the topic. You said you would have no problem finding me. When are you coming down?

You're lying now, coward.

You're lying now, coward.

No, I am not. And this is ridiculous.

If you want to come meet me, do so soon. The college football season is almost over. That is the reason I come here. I doubt I will be back next season. The amount of discussion of college football has fallen off dramatically in the last few years. I have found better places to discuss it.

Plus, the level of hostility has not been worth it. Yes, I participate in it. But that will soon stop. I forgive you the things you said that were over the line. I am not going to continue this nonsense, however.

No, I am not. And this is ridiculous.

If you want to come meet me, do so soon. The college football season is almost over. That is the reason I come here. I doubt I will be back next season. The amount of discussion of college football has fallen off dramatically in the last few years. I have found better places to discuss it.

Plus, the level of hostility has not been worth it. Yes, I participate in it. But that will soon stop. I forgive you the things you said that were over the line. I am not going to continue this nonsense, however.

You're lying by not admitting you lied.

I don't need forgiveness. I've said nothing that warrants you doing that.

There's one and only one reason you won't be back. You're a fucking coward. We could meet at your wife's grave but I doubt you have the guts to say where it is.

You're lying by not admitting you lied.

I don't need forgiveness. I've said nothing that warrants you doing that.

There's one and only one reason you won't be back. You're a fucking coward. We could meet at your wife's grave but I doubt you have the guts to say where it is.

I haven't lied.

Who says I am forgiving you for your sake?

I am walking away because this is lunacy. I have been offering to meet you for over a year. If you haven't come down in that time, you aren't coming.

And no, I am not meeting you at my wife's grave. That would be giving out personal information. But I'm happy to meet you where ever you want in the Greater Atlanta area.

I have continued to come here only for the sports section. And that is almost exclusively for college football discussions. And those have dwindled.

I don't doubt that a small part of the dwindling has to do with the vitriolic nonsense between you and I. And that is regrettable.

I haven't lied.

Who says I am forgiving you for your sake?

I am walking away because this is lunacy. I have been offering to meet you for over a year. If you haven't come down in that time, you aren't coming.

And no, I am not meeting you at my wife's grave. That would be giving out personal information. But I'm happy to meet you where ever you want in the Greater Atlanta area.

In other words, unless I pick a place you like, you'll be slithering away like a coward. At least you finally admitted it.

In other words, unless I pick a place you like, you'll be slithering away like a coward. At least you finally admitted it.

Not at all what I said. In fact, I am perfectly willing to meet you at your first choice of locations.

But one point you fail to comprehend. I have no need to prove my bravery to you. I have offered to meet you, and let you find out for yourself. But you have spent 15 months dancing around, cherry-picking what I have said, and generally being an obnoxious little twit. I am not wasting another year discussing this nonsense and polluting threads intended to be about college football. If you have to prove you are a man, you already proved you are not one.

Not at all what I said. In fact, I am perfectly willing to meet you at your first choice of locations.

But one point you fail to comprehend. I have no need to prove my bravery to you. I have offered to meet you, and let you find out for yourself. But you have spent 15 months dancing around, cherry-picking what I have said, and generally being an obnoxious little twit. I am not wasting another year discussing this nonsense and polluting threads intended to be about college football. If you have to prove you are a man, you already proved you are not one.

I'm not the one that turns down every location named. You are and you provide some excuse for it. You've already said no to the first choice and now the 2nd.

You can't prove something you don't have. I've already found out you're nothing more than a fucking coward that lies, makes excuses, and otherwise funs when he doesn't like what someone else says.

I'm not the one that turns down every location named. You are and you provide some excuse for it. You've already said no to the first choice and now the 2nd.

You can't prove something you don't have. I've already found out you're nothing more than a fucking coward that lies, makes excuses, and otherwise funs when he doesn't like what someone else says.

The first choice? I accepted that location.

The second choice? I have edited this for good reason. I told you I would meet you anyplace in Atlanta. I meant the Greater Atlanta area.

My wife is not buried in Atlanta, or even in Georgia.

Last edited:
The first choice? I accepted that location.

The second choice? I will meet you at the graveyard. But giving you her name would be the same as giving you my full name, along with that of other family members. That is certainly personal information. But if you want to meet at a graveyard in North-Central Alabama, I would be happy to do so.

When you hide, that's not acceptance.

Unless you and your wife are the same person, it's not. Am I supposed to guess where the specifics where's she buried? Just more excuses for your cowardice.

Unless you and your wife are the same person, it's not. Am I supposed to guess where the specifics where's she buried? Just more excuses for your cowardice.

I edited my post. I said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. She is not buried in Atlanta. Stick to what I have said.

And yes, you could gain all sorts of personal information. With her name, a simple Google search will give you her obituary. That gives you my full name, names of other family members ect.

I did not hide. I stuck with exactly what I said. First I said I would not give you my home address. Then I siad I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. You want me to stick with the second and pretend I didn't say the first.

I have accepted my home as an acceptable place to meet. You wanted me to give you the address, despite being told at the beginning I would not do so. Then you said you would have no problem finding me. But still you refuse to meet me at my home unless I give you my address?? Really?

Anyone that claims what I said isn't true yet keeps harping on it is showing they aren't necessarily shure.

Still using those excuses and coming up with more each day.

I expect you to prove claims like what you said I'd do when you used the excuses you did.

Say where you are or admit your wife was a better man than you are. She had more guts than you do.

You're a worthless POS and a flaming faggot. Now STFU.

I did not hide. I stuck with exactly what I said. First I said I would not give you my home address. Then I siad I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. You want me to stick with the second and pretend I didn't say the first.

I have accepted my home as an acceptable place to meet. You wanted me to give you the address, despite being told at the beginning I would not do so. Then you said you would have no problem finding me. But still you refuse to meet me at my home unless I give you my address?? Really?

It's OK. Whatever makes you simple mind feel better and lessens the strain dementia has placed on you.

Back