Alabama or OSU?

The sad part about your excuses of what you say I'd do (break windows, vandalize, etc.) are so far reaching, a kid could figure out they're nothing but excuses. You're supposedly an adult and still rely on making up shit to try and cover for your cowardice.

Not cowardice at all. Anyone who would say the shit you said about my late wife is a worthless piece of shit. And worthless pieces of shit are not worried about fair or about facing someone man to man.

You said you can find without a problem. Then do it. You keep demanding proof of every comment I say. Well, you said you would have no problem finding me. I call bullshit. Come find me or admit to being a coward.

I've obviously got under your skin and you damn sure don't know my age.

No, I don't. And I haven't asked your age, for your cell number or you address.

I've obviously gotten under your skin. YOu have become obsessed with me. Why else would you download a picture of me from another site and harass me to let you post it? lol

Look, you have danced around enough. Put up or shut up. Come down and prove you woouldn't have a problem finding. That will show you aren't a coward and that you weren't lying when you said you could. 2 birds with one stone.

Who cares? It has no bearing on the topic. I know which site it likely came from. But it doesn't matter.

It has plenty of bearing. It shows your contradictory nature and inconsistency.

You don't have a clue where it came from and are so worried that if I can find it what else I can find that you contradicted yourself again.

Not cowardice at all. Anyone who would say the shit you said about my late wife is a worthless piece of shit. And worthless pieces of shit are not worried about fair or about facing someone man to man.

You said you can find without a problem. Then do it. You keep demanding proof of every comment I say. Well, you said you would have no problem finding me. I call bullshit. Come find me or admit to being a coward.

Anyone that claims what I said isn't true yet keeps harping on it is showing they aren't necessarily shure.

Still using those excuses and coming up with more each day.

I expect you to prove claims like what you said I'd do when you used the excuses you did.

Say where you are or admit your wife was a better man than you are. She had more guts than you do.

No, I don't. And I haven't asked your age, for your cell number or you address.

I've obviously gotten under your skin. YOu have become obsessed with me. Why else would you download a picture of me from another site and harass me to let you post it? lol

Look, you have danced around enough. Put up or shut up. Come down and prove you woouldn't have a problem finding. That will show you aren't a coward and that you weren't lying when you said you could. 2 birds with one stone.

You admit you don't yet you call me a youngster.

Make up your fucking mind old man. If you claim to know where I found it, say so. Since you don't know and I do, stating anything about where is right in line with your making of claims you can't prove.

I'm not the dancing. You pretend to be such a tough guy when you're nothing more than a senile old bastard.

It has plenty of bearing. It shows your contradictory nature and inconsistency.

You don't have a clue where it came from and are so worried that if I can find it what else I can find that you contradicted yourself again.

I don't give a damn where you got it. I suspect it is one from another political site I go to, since you have mentioned knowing I go there and use the same phrases for Alabama football that I do here. But I do not care where you got it.

Can you find more? Maybe. You claimed you can find me. But that remains to be seen.

You admit you don't yet you call me a youngster.

Make up your fucking mind old man. If you claim to know where I found it, say so. Since you don't know and I do, stating anything about where is right in line with your making of claims you can't prove.

I'm not the dancing. You pretend to be such a tough guy when you're nothing more than a senile old bastard.

The pic has no bearing on our discussion. I have said you got it from another website. I have claimed you got it somewhere else (besides here). That is not contradictory.

YOu have claimed you can find me. I haven't claimed to be a tough guy. I have claimed I am not a pussy, and invited you to find out. But you won't. You'd rather keep talking about some picture or about my saying this or that.

Enough. Show up or shut up.

I don't give a damn where you got it. I suspect it is one from another political site I go to, since you have mentioned knowing I go there and use the same phrases for Alabama football that I do here. But I do not care where you got it.

Can you find more? Maybe. You claimed you can find me. But that remains to be seen.

Sure you do. You've made plenty of comments related to where you claim I found it.

You've claimed to be a man. I'm waiting to see anything but the pussy you present yourself as being.

Since I don't go on any other sites, I can't reference them. Just another lie on your part.

The pic has no bearing on our discussion. I have said you got it from another website. I have claimed you got it somewhere else (besides here). That is not contradictory.

YOu have claimed you can find me. I haven't claimed to be a tough guy. I have claimed I am not a pussy, and invited you to find out. But you won't. You'd rather keep talking about some picture or about my saying this or that.

Enough. Show up or shut up.

I don't take orders from you old man. Now, when your wife was alive, I took them from her in another way. Wanna guess how?

Anyone that claims what I said isn't true yet keeps harping on it is showing they aren't necessarily shure.

Still using those excuses and coming up with more each day.

I expect you to prove claims like what you said I'd do when you used the excuses you did.

Say where you are or admit your wife was a better man than you are. She had more guts than you do.

No excuses. You said you can find me without a problem. So the only thing stopping you from coming to find me is you. Keep talking about pictures or whatever. It makes you look hilarious!

No excuses. You said you can find me without a problem. So the only thing stopping you from coming to find me is you. Keep talking about pictures or whatever. It makes you look hilarious!

You can't have any more excuses. You have to have used all you can by now.

Sure you do. You've made plenty of comments related to where you claim I found it.

You've claimed to be a man. I'm waiting to see anything but the pussy you present yourself as being.

Since I don't go on any other sites, I can't reference them. Just another lie on your part.

The pic doesn't matter. But you claim you can find me. Do it.

Or name another place to meet me. Your choice.

I am not offering any excuses. I am inviting you to come find me, as you said you can do. I'll meet you here. Or somewhere else. Your choice.

Somewhere else? You mean like where you buddies hangout? And you dare say anything about me on that issue.

I'm inviting you to be a man and you pretend to be.

The pic doesn't matter. But you claim you can find me. Do it.

Or name another place to meet me. Your choice.

You claim the pic doesn't matter but seem worried about how I found it. Since I don't go to other sites like this one, that claim has been refuted.

Somewhere else? You mean like where you buddies hangout? And you dare say anything about me on that issue.

I'm inviting you to be a man and you pretend to be.

Did I say anything about where? No. Quit playing games and either come meet me or don't. But spare me the rest of the bullshit.

You claim the pic doesn't matter but seem worried about how I found it. Since I don't go to other sites like this one, that claim has been refuted.

Worried? Not at all. You keep harping on it. I respond.

Well, you didn't get the pic from here. YOu didn't get it in person. So my comments still stand. I don't care where you got it. Don't post it here.

And no, the pic does not matter at all. I am sure there are pics of me in numerous places. I've been online since the 1990s.

Worried? Not at all. You keep harping on it. I respond.

Well, you didn't get the pic from here. YOu didn't get it in person. So my comments still stand. I don't care where you got it. Don't post it here.

And no, the pic does not matter at all. I am sure there are pics of me in numerous places. I've been online since the 1990s.

Your comments don't mean shit in a nigger's back yard, boy. When you can prove where they came from, do so. Until then, keep wondering where I got it and what else I have.

I have some pictures of your wife. Do you want to see them?

Back