Alabama or OSU?

Yet you still have provided no proof of your claim where I got it. Shows me that you're not the man you pretend to be. It also gives you another excuse.

YOu didn't get it here. So that means you got it somewhere else. Somewhere you stalked me.

Depends on how you give it.

What you prefer to do is make excuses. You've claimed I'll do all sorts of things and in your mind, you've convinced yourself of it and it gives you an excuse to ease your cowardice. As long as you believe what you make up, you can feel better about being a pussy. I do find it interesting that you claim I would bring my buddies yet the only place you named was where your buddies hang out.

Again the claims to ease your mind. Interesting you mentioned being armed yet you're the one that says you don't come to the door empty handed if a stranger is there.

No, it doesn't depend on how I give it. YOu have already shown you are a liar. That you would spread my personal info around is not beyond you at all.

You said you can find me without any problem. Do it. The fact that you won't shows more about you.

You said you would have no problem finding me. Let me know when you will be in town and I will happily come out and meet you. My pic has nothing to do with that.

You said earlier that you were at your house and weren't going anywhere. Which one is it?

No, it doesn't depend on how I give it. YOu have already shown you are a liar. That you would spread my personal info around is not beyond you at all.

You said you can find me without any problem. Do it. The fact that you won't shows more about you.

You've proven you're a coward. You've made up all sorts of things you claim I would do. The fact that you hide supports my claim.

Breaking News: Ohio State fans named best in not just college football, but in the World!
Fandom 250 from Fansided...
The rest of the top 5?
fanbases of Game of Thrones, Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Star Wars and Conor McGregor!

Last edited:
Somewhere else now? You specifically said what the somewhere else is earlier. Guess you don't have proof of your claim.

"Somewhere else" applies. Did I give a specific name earlier? lol You really are trying hard to get away from the fact that you said you would have no problem finding me. So come find me.

You said earlier that you were at your house and weren't going anywhere. Which one is it?

Meaning I am not moving away. I am obviously not staying at my house until you come here. lol You have been dancing around this for a year. I can't stay home for another year.

You've proven you're a coward. You've made up all sorts of things you claim I would do. The fact that you hide supports my claim.

And you have been playing word games for a year. I told you if you wanted to see whether I was a pussy or not, come to Atlanta. And you have yet to do so. You wantto blame it on me staying true to my word about not giving out my address, that that is bullshit.

"Somewhere else" applies. Did I give a specific name earlier? lol You really are trying hard to get away from the fact that you said you would have no problem finding me. So come find me.

You said another site. What other site? Can you back up that claim? No, you can't. That's why you backstepped.

Meaning I am not moving away. I am obviously not staying at my house until you come here. lol You have been dancing around this for a year. I can't stay home for another year.

Now you say that's what you meant. I guess you blame me for not clarifying.

And you have been playing word games for a year. I told you if you wanted to see whether I was a pussy or not, come to Atlanta. And you have yet to do so. You wantto blame it on me staying true to my word about not giving out my address, that that is bullshit.

I already know you're a pussy.

I don't play games. You use words then try to blame it on me because you won't stand by what you said. You've made all sorts of claims about what I would do as an excuse to hide like the pussy you are. It may make you feel better but it proves everything I've said about you.

You said another site. What other site? Can you back up that claim? No, you can't. That's why you backstepped.

If it were this site you would have posted it. You even said that Rule #1 said I had to give my permission. So it has to be from another site.

But what is on this site is you constantly dancing one way and then another. My pic has absolutely no bearing on our discussion. You want it to, because you want to avoid the fact that you said you would have no problem finding me. And you don't really want to do that.

I already know you're a pussy.

I don't play games. You use words then try to blame it on me because you won't stand by what you said. You've made all sorts of claims about what I would do as an excuse to hide like the pussy you are. It may make you feel better but it proves everything I've said about you.

I have said you are a troll and a youngster. YOu have obviously been trolling. And your attitude is definitally that of a youngster.

If you are not playing games, then quit yammering on about bullshit and come down and find me. If what you have said is the truth, you have no excuse.

I have said you are a troll and a youngster. YOu have obviously been trolling. And your attitude is definitally that of a youngster.

If you are not playing games, then quit yammering on about bullshit and come down and find me. If what you have said is the truth, you have no excuse.

The sad part about your excuses of what you say I'd do (break windows, vandalize, etc.) are so far reaching, a kid could figure out they're nothing but excuses. You're supposedly an adult and still rely on making up shit to try and cover for your cowardice.

Last edited:

I've obviously got under your skin and you damn sure don't know my age.

Back