Alabama or OSU?

Your home address has nothing to do with me being able to prove the picture claim. If you think it does, you've lost your mind. I can do the latter without the former. When you figure out what you have to provide for me to do so, let me know.

Why wait? Tell me what you want me to provide. Make it simple instead of playing childish games.

If you are talking about you having my pic, I am not positive. It would depend on how long you have been trolling these forums. I did post a few pics several years ago.

But the rest? I am sure.

Less than 30 minutes ago you were absolutely positive in you claim I didn't have a picture. When I asked were you claiming I didn't have one (a picture), you said,

"No, I don't believe you do."

If you're sure of the rest, why respond indicating you're not sure?

Why wait? Tell me what you want me to provide. Make it simple instead of playing childish games.

Not smart enough to figure it out? I'm not playing games. I'm embarrassing an old dumbass too stupid to realize only he can provide what is necessary for me to post the pic.

Less than 30 minutes ago you were absolutely positive in you claim I didn't have a picture. When I asked were you claiming I didn't have one (a picture), you said,

"No, I don't believe you do."

If you're sure of the rest, why respond indicating you're not sure?

I don't believe I ever said I was positive you didn't have a pic. But whatever. If you have something you want from me before you prove you claim, just say it.

Not smart enough to figure it out? I'm not playing games. I'm embarrassing an old dumbass too stupid to realize only he can provide what is necessary for me to post the pic.

Oh? And I am to read your mind? Let me know when you decide to stop playing games.

I don't believe I ever said I was positive you didn't have a pic. But whatever. If you have something you want from me before you prove you claim, just say it.

In post #190, your response to my question asking whether or not you believed I had a pic, you said, and I quote,

"No, I don't believe you do"

Sounds like you were positive unless you want to argue that "no" and "don't believe" mean anything other than you being sure you don't believe.

In post #190, your response to my question asking whether or not you believed I had a pic, you said, and I quote,

"No, I don't believe you do"

Sounds like you were positive unless you want to argue that "no" and "don't believe" mean anything other than you being sure you don't believe.

No, that is not me saying I am positive. That is why the "I don't believe you do" was added.

Look, you have been talking shit for a year. I am not the one refusing to meet. You are.

If you have a pic, and you would have no problem meeting me, as you have claimed, then let me know when you will be here. It is quite simple.

Look, you have been talking shit for a year. I am not the one refusing to meet. You are.

If you have a pic, and you would have no problem meeting me, as you have claimed, then let me know when you will be here. It is quite simple.

You say meet you here yet don't have the guts to say where here is. It's a good thing your wife doesn't see the coward she married. So sad you kids have to see it.

You say meet you here yet don't have the guts to say where here is. It's a good thing your wife doesn't see the coward she married. So sad you kids have to see it.

You have said you have a pic of me, so you know what I look like.

You say you would have no problem finding me.

What is stopping you? Come on down. Let me know when you will be here or name another place.

You have said you have a pic of me, so you know what I look like.

You say you would have no problem finding me.

What is stopping you? Come on down. Let me know when you will be here or name another place.

You said you didn't believe me about the pic. Are you saying you believe me now?

What, other than cowardice, is stopping you from saying where "here" is? Go ahead and make excuses. You've tried before.

You said you didn't believe me about the pic. Are you saying you believe me now?

What, other than cowardice, is stopping you from saying where "here" is? Go ahead and make excuses. You've tried before.

Common sense is a very good reason for not giving out personal info online.

Whether you have a pic of me or not doesn't matter to me.

But you said you know what I look like and would have no problem finding me. We come find me, junior. Let me know when you will be here.

Common sense is a very good reason for not giving out personal info online.

Whether you have a pic of me or not doesn't matter to me.

But you said you know what I look like and would have no problem finding me. We come find me, junior. Let me know when you will be here.

I said for you to make excuses and damn if you didn't make one. It's a shame someone like you that claims to be such a big man doesn't act like it.

I can post the pic as long as you agree to it. Deal?

I said for you to make excuses and damn if you didn't make one. It's a shame someone like you that claims to be such a big man doesn't act like it.

I can post the pic as long as you agree to it. Deal?

No, I don't agree to it. The fact that you have to ask means you didn't get it from this site.

I am not offering excuses. I am offering to meet you. And you DID say you know what I look like and would have no problem finding me. Let me know when you will be here.

No, I don't agree to it. The fact that you have to ask means you didn't get it from this site.

I am not offering excuses. I am offering to meet you. And you DID say you know what I look like and would have no problem finding me. Let me know when you will be here.

That's the coward's answer. Never said I got it from here did I bitch?

That's the coward's answer. Never said I got it from here did I bitch?

No you didn't. But then, the fact that you stalked me on another site and downloaded pics from there shows I was right for not posting my address.

Let me know when you are coming down here. I'll even give you a clue. My house is not far from a Waffle House.

Back