Alabama or OSU?

No you didn't. But then, the fact that you stalked me on another site and downloaded pics from there shows I was right for not posting my address.

Let me know when you are coming down here. I'll even give you a clue. My house is not far from a Waffle House.

Paranoid, huh? You're full of all sorts of excuses. It shows you're not the man you've tried to make yourself out to be.

Down there? Are you saying you know where I am?

What happened to the badass "I do what I want"? Now you want my permission?

I don't want it. Rule 1 says I have to have it. That's you're only saving grace, son. What happened to the big man that tries to make himself out to be what we both know you aren't? You're big and bad when you want me to come to where you know your friends will have your back. When it comes to not having them around, you make all sorts of excuses.

Paranoid, huh? You're full of all sorts of excuses. It shows you're not the man you've tried to make yourself out to be.

Down there? Are you saying you know where I am?

You said you came down here. . Phrase it however you want.

No excuses. Not paranoid. Also not stupid.

Besides, you said "I won't have any problem finding you. I know what you look like". So you won't need for me to go back on my word and give you my address, right?

And now, with the extra clue I gave you, it should be even easier.

I'll give you another clue. When you turn on my street my house is on the right. Should be a piece of cake now, right?

I don't want it. Rule 1 says I have to have it. That's you're only saving grace, son. What happened to the big man that tries to make himself out to be what we both know you aren't? You're big and bad when you want me to come to where you know your friends will have your back. When it comes to not having them around, you make all sorts of excuses.

I'm still here. Waiting for you to come meet me. You keep coming up with all these excuses. Now it seems you have none. You know what I look like, you'll have no problem finding me, and you have 2 extra clues. Come on down!!

You said you came down here. . Phrase it however you want.

No excuses. Not paranoid. Also not stupid.

Besides, you said "I won't have any problem finding you. I know what you look like". So you won't need for me to go back on my word and give you my address, right?

And now, with the extra clue I gave you, it should be even easier.

I'll give you another clue. When you turn on my street my house is on the right. Should be a piece of cake now, right?

Why are afraid for me to post the picture?

I'm still here. Waiting for you to come meet me. You keep coming up with all these excuses. Now it seems you have none. You know what I look like, you'll have no problem finding me, and you have 2 extra clues. Come on down!!

You're still hiding. If you were truly waiting, you'd have no problem with me posting your picture for all to see. If you were truly waiting, you'd have no problem saying where here is? You say you're waiting but you do everything to avoid being seen. Why is that, coward?

You're still hiding. If you were truly waiting, you'd have no problem with me posting your picture for all to see. If you were truly waiting, you'd have no problem saying where here is? You say you're waiting but you do everything to avoid being seen. Why is that, coward?

What does posting my pic for other people to see have to do with me waiting for you to come to Atlanta. You were the one who said you would have no problem finding me. Come on down and find me. I'm not going anywhere.

What does posting my pic for other people to see have to do with me waiting for you to come to Atlanta. You were the one who said you would have no problem finding me. Come on down and find me. I'm not going anywhere.

I don't care if anyone sees it. You made a claim of how you think I got it. Do you have proof of that claim?

So sad that someone that calls me a troll and "junior" is so afraid that he has to hide like a pussy. You don't have to go anywhere. You've found a hiding place.

I don't care if anyone sees it. You made a claim of how you think I got it. Do you have proof of that claim?

So sad that someone that calls me a troll and "junior" is so afraid that he has to hide like a pussy. You don't have to go anywhere. You've found a hiding place.

Yes, I did make a claim of how you got it. From another site. And your response was something like "I never said where I got it, bitch". And you referred to the rules as to why you have to have my permission before posting it. So my claim is accurate.

And I call you "troll" and "junior" because of your posts. Those descriptions fit.

Protecting your privacy is not fear. It is common sense.

But it shouldn't matter. You said you would have no problem finding me. Was that a lie?

Interesting how you call hiding like a coward as protecting your privacy. Is that the excuse you're using now?

If you were the man you make yourself out to be and you truly thought that I was nothing more than a troll and a "junior", you wouldn't hide. Deep down you know that what you think about me isn't true.

You said you don't go to the door empty handed. Shouldn't someone that makes himself out to be the man you make you pretend to be have the ability to handle himself without doing that?

Yes, I did make a claim of how you got it. From another site. And your response was something like "I never said where I got it, bitch". And you referred to the rules as to why you have to have my permission before posting it. So my claim is accurate.

And I call you "troll" and "junior" because of your posts. Those descriptions fit.

All that proves is I didn't get it on JPP. It doesn't prove your claim of where I got it. Until you can provide specific proof of that claim, it's unsubstantiated and another example of your cowardice.

If, as you claim, I'm a troll and a junior, what are you afraid of. A real man wouldn't be afraid of someone he considers those things.

You words claim one thing but your actions prove they are a lie.

Interesting how you call hiding like a coward as protecting your privacy. Is that the excuse you're using now?

If you were the man you make yourself out to be and you truly thought that I was nothing more than a troll and a "junior", you wouldn't hide. Deep down you know that what you think about me isn't true.

You said you don't go to the door empty handed. Shouldn't someone that makes himself out to be the man you make you pretend to be have the ability to handle himself without doing that?

If I were foolish enough to give you my home address, who else would have it? There is no way in hell I am giving you my home address. And anyone who would do so is a fool. But since you have said finding me would not be a problem, why do you continue to harp on that?

As for you being what I have called you, that is precisely the reason I am not giving you any info. If it were about the two of us meeting, I have no problem with that. But I think you are the type that won't meet face to face. I prefer not to have you sneaking down and vandalizing my property. I prefer not to have you showing up at my house with 6 or 7 of your buddies. I prefer not to have you putting my address out online and start all manner of shit.

I can handle myself just fine. Provided it is one on one, and the other person isn't armed. I am not risking my well being, and the well being of my loved ones, on the honesty or morality of a stranger. I will not waste my time & energy on some thug thinking he has found an easy target.

All that proves is I didn't get it on JPP. It doesn't prove your claim of where I got it. Until you can provide specific proof of that claim, it's unsubstantiated and another example of your cowardice.

If, as you claim, I'm a troll and a junior, what are you afraid of. A real man wouldn't be afraid of someone he considers those things.

So come down to Atlanta and find me. YOu said it would be no problem. My picture has nothing to do with that.

It proves you are stalking me and gathering pics/info from other websites. That shows my lack of trust to be well warranted.

If I were foolish enough to give you my home address, who else would have it? There is no way in hell I am giving you my home address. And anyone who would do so is a fool. But since you have said finding me would not be a problem, why do you continue to harp on that?

As for you being what I have called you, that is precisely the reason I am not giving you any info. If it were about the two of us meeting, I have no problem with that. But I think you are the type that won't meet face to face. I prefer not to have you sneaking down and vandalizing my property. I prefer not to have you showing up at my house with 6 or 7 of your buddies. I prefer not to have you putting my address out online and start all manner of shit.

I can handle myself just fine. Provided it is one on one, and the other person isn't armed. I am not risking my well being, and the well being of my loved ones, on the honesty or morality of a stranger. I will not waste my time & energy on some thug thinking he has found an easy target.

Depends on how you give it.

What you prefer to do is make excuses. You've claimed I'll do all sorts of things and in your mind, you've convinced yourself of it and it gives you an excuse to ease your cowardice. As long as you believe what you make up, you can feel better about being a pussy. I do find it interesting that you claim I would bring my buddies yet the only place you named was where your buddies hang out.

Again the claims to ease your mind. Interesting you mentioned being armed yet you're the one that says you don't come to the door empty handed if a stranger is there.

It proves you are stalking me and gathering pics/info from other websites. That shows my lack of trust to be well warranted.

Yet you still have provided no proof of your claim where I got it. Shows me that you're not the man you pretend to be. It also gives you another excuse.

Back