Alabama or OSU?

Why do you keep pushing for my home address? Didn't you say " I won't have any problem finding you"? As I have said over and over, let me know when you are coming.

While hiding like a fucking pussy Alabama supporter. You get behind a coach that kisses ass to get into the playoffs. You may as well follow behind his lead.

I'm pointing out things you said were important when Alabama got in that you ignore as being important now.

It wasn't "my Crimson Tide" as you claim. You got bent out of shape when, after saying "We", I asked you what jersey number you wore.

I didn't get bent out of shape. I simply answered you.

While hiding like a fucking pussy Alabama supporter. You get behind a coach that kisses ass to get into the playoffs. You may as well follow behind his lead.

Didn't you say you would have no problem finding me? Or was that just another lie?

You WANT me to give you my home address, even though I told you I would not. And I did so before you decided that my home was the only place you would meet me. That is your choice. I am standing by what I have said. Let me know when you will be here.

Didn't you say you would have no problem finding me? Or was that just another lie?

You WANT me to give you my home address, even though I told you I would not. And I did so before you decided that my home was the only place you would meet me. That is your choice. I am standing by what I have said. Let me know when you will be here.

What are you afraid of? You call me a troll, junior, and who knows what else indicating you think I'm not up to your level yet you hide like a pussy. Do you ever get tired of contradicting yourself?

What are you afraid of? You call me a troll, junior, and who knows what else indicating you think I'm not up to your level yet you hide like a pussy. Do you ever get tired of contradicting yourself?

I have not contradicted myself. You are the one who wants me to do so. I will meet you. Just let me know where. But, as I said at the very beginning of our conversation about meeting, I am not giving you my home address. Period.

But, speaking of contradicting yourself, are you now saying that you would have a problem finding me?

I have not contradicted myself. You are the one who wants me to do so. I will meet you. Just let me know where. But, as I said at the very beginning of our conversation about meeting, I am not giving you my home address. Period.

But, speaking of contradicting yourself, are you now saying that you would have a problem finding me?

So your claims about me are a lie. If you are the man you imply you are, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

So your claims about me are a lie. If you are the man you imply you are, you wouldn't have a problem with it.

LMAO!! Are you daft? You think not giving out my home address to a complete stranger is about manliness? Too funny.

No, you are not getting my home address. By now you should know that.

My claims about you are a lie? So you are maintaining that you had sex with my wife, went to the bar I named and asked for me, or that you would have no problem finding me?

LMAO!! Are you daft? You think not giving out my home address to a complete stranger is about manliness? Too funny.

No, you are not getting my home address. By now you should know that.

The lack of manliness comes from you implying, based on the words you use, that you're even a man at all then hiding like a pussy from someone you consider less than you.

My claims about you are a lie? So you are maintaining that you had sex with my wife, went to the bar I named and asked for me, or that you would have no problem finding me?

If you don't have any doubt, why respond. That you respond proves you have doubt.

The lack of manliness comes from you implying, based on the words you use, that you're even a man at all then hiding like a pussy from someone you consider less than you.

I am not hiding at all. I have offered to meet you. I have simply refused to give you my home address. And I did that from the beginning.

Your opinion of me has no relevance. This started when I told you to let me know if you were in Atlanta and I would let you find out how much of a pussy I am. That certainly did not include putting my home address out there for cowardly vandals. You want to meet me? Fine. Man up and show up. But you may as well give up trying for my home address. That ain't happening, junior.

If you think I am going to give you my home address so you will prove you have a picture of me, you have lost your mind.

Your home address has nothing to do with me being able to prove the picture claim. If you think it does, you've lost your mind. I can do the latter without the former. When you figure out what you have to provide for me to do so, let me know.

If you don't have any doubt, why respond. That you respond proves you have doubt.

If you are talking about you having my pic, I am not positive. It would depend on how long you have been trolling these forums. I did post a few pics several years ago.

But the rest? I am sure.

Back