Alabama or OSU?

A man would have ignored those statements if he believed they weren't true.

Your reaction to them is childish.

A man defending his wife is not childish.

You want to know what is childish? Being told you will not be given someone's home address, then being told they will meet you anywhere, and you pouting and complaining that I will not give you my home address. And doing that for almost 16 months is even more childish. You are the one being contradictory. First you berate me for your assumptions that I would give information I said I would not. Now you are berating me for what you claim is me changing my story.

All of that is evidence that you are just trolling. If you had really thought I meant Clemson and Washington would not make the playoffs solely because they lost their conference championship, and that I said so immediately after saying Ohio State should be IN the playoffs despite not playing in the conference championship, you would have asked for clarification. You didn't.

And IF you really wanted to meet me, you wouldn't have spent more than a year trying to get me to give you my home address and wouldn't have lied about going to the bar I said I would meet you at.

So spare me the bullshit.

Do you have any predictions for the playoff game or the bowl games? I am done with your childishness on the rest of this. I have been consistent. Don't like it? Tough shit.

I never said it was meaningless. Not once. The fact that you do not understand what I said, and did not ask for clarification, is not my problem.

And more proof is that I did not say that Alabama losing their conference would knock us out of the playoffs. Alabama had no losses when the conference championships were played. So if we had lost, we would have had only 1 loss and would likely have made the playoffs.

Add to that I was arguing that Ohio State SHOULD be in the playoffs, and it shows that I am clearly not in agreement with the people who say those who do not win their conference should not be in the playoffs. I wasn't last year, when it was another team. And I am not this year when it is Alabama.

The playoffs are for the 4 best teams.

I know what you said. I understood what you said. I read the statement.

Not my place to ask for clarification on something in which you were clear. It is your fault when you make excuses for what you said.

You NOW mention win/losses as determining who is the better team. Alabama has 1 loss. UCF has ZERO. Alabama didn't make it to their conference championship. UCF won theirs.

Why don't you just say you have no clue what you consider as important factors and as long as Alabama makes it, it doesn't matter to you if they flip a coin. I've shown what you stated. It mentioned conference championships with no mention of wins losses. You can claim you meant something by it. You have no proof but I have your words.

Should UCF be in? Remember, ZERO losses AND a conference title. UCF scored a higher average points/game than any of the 4 that are in? That's three things they did better than Alabama. I'm guessing you find some excuse.

I know what you said. I understood what you said. I read the statement.

Not my place to ask for clarification on something in which you were clear. It is your fault when you make excuses for what you said.

You NOW mention win/losses as determining who is the better team. Alabama has 1 loss. UCF has ZERO. Alabama didn't make it to their conference championship. UCF won theirs.

Why don't you just say you have no clue what you consider as important factors and as long as Alabama makes it, it doesn't matter to you if they flip a coin. I've shown what you stated. It mentioned conference championships with no mention of wins losses. You can claim you meant something by it. You have no proof but I have your words.

Should UCF be in? Remember, ZERO losses AND a conference title. UCF scored a higher average points/game than any of the 4 that are in? That's three things they did better than Alabama. I'm guessing you find some excuse.

I suppose the committee didn't think UCF's strength of schedule was enough to get them into the playoffs. They played a helluva a season. You'll have to ask the committee.

A man defending his wife is not childish.

You want to know what is childish? Being told you will not be given someone's home address, then being told they will meet you anywhere, and you pouting and complaining that I will not give you my home address. And doing that for almost 16 months is even more childish. You are the one being contradictory. First you berate me for your assumptions that I would give information I said I would not. Now you are berating me for what you claim is me changing my story.

All of that is evidence that you are just trolling. If you had really thought I meant Clemson and Washington would not make the playoffs solely because they lost their conference championship, and that I said so immediately after saying Ohio State should be IN the playoffs despite not playing in the conference championship, you would have asked for clarification. You didn't.

And IF you really wanted to meet me, you wouldn't have spent more than a year trying to get me to give you my home address and wouldn't have lied about going to the bar I said I would meet you at.

So spare me the bullshit.

Do you have any predictions for the playoff game or the bowl games? I am done with your childishness on the rest of this. I have been consistent. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Are you saying what I stated about her is true?

You were clear about how you felt about championships. If you meant anything else, you would have said it. You didn't now you want me to believe it's what you meant.

Am I supposed to knock on every door in Atlanta until I find your big-eared, bald headed, old wrinkly ass? Apparently you think so.

You've been anything but consistent. Don't think so, tough shit.

I suppose the committee didn't think UCF's strength of schedule was enough to get them into the playoffs. They played a helluva a season. You'll have to ask the committee.

So now it's schedule strength? You've mentioned conference championship and claimed you meant wins/losses.

You jump around more someone in a puddle of water that's been tasered.

Are you saying what I stated about her is true?

You were clear about how you felt about championships. If you meant anything else, you would have said it. You didn't now you want me to believe it's what you meant.

Am I supposed to knock on every door in Atlanta until I find your big-eared, bald headed, old wrinkly ass? Apparently you think so.

You've been anything but consistent. Don't think so, tough shit.

If you would like to quote me saying the conference championships mattered, I will be happy to entertain you. But I didn't. When I made the post you keep harping on, there were 3 conference championship games to be played. I only mentioned 2 because only 2 of the games would result in one of the top 4 teams having 2 losses.

You are welcome to name another place. You knew I would not give you my address when you chose my house. Either pick another location (simplest answer) or start knocking on doors. Of course, there are a number of bald men my age, so you should really make sure you have the right person before you start some shit. If there is a stranger at my door, I am often not empty handed when I answer. I am sure more than a few people do the same.

So now it's schedule strength? You've mentioned conference championship and claimed you meant wins/losses.

You jump around more someone in a puddle of water that's been tasered.

I have said, over and over and over, that it is a combination of several factors. You keep trying to say I am saying it is only one.

As for UCF, you'll have to ask the committee. I don't know much about them.

If you would like to quote me saying the conference championships mattered, I will be happy to entertain you. But I didn't. When I made the post you keep harping on, there were 3 conference championship games to be played. I only mentioned 2 because only 2 of the games would result in one of the top 4 teams having 2 losses.

You are welcome to name another place. You knew I would not give you my address when you chose my house. Either pick another location (simplest answer) or start knocking on doors. Of course, there are a number of bald men my age, so you should really make sure you have the right person before you start some shit. If there is a stranger at my door, I am often not empty handed when I answer. I am sure more than a few people do the same.

I've already quoted it.

I don't need to name another place. I've already named where you did so.

Number of bald men your age? I won't have any problem finding you. I know what you look like.

I have said, over and over and over, that it is a combination of several factors. You keep trying to say I am saying it is only one.

As for UCF, you'll have to ask the committee. I don't know much about them.

The only factor when it comes to Alabama is how much ass Saban could kiss. It damn sure isn't the conference championship or wins. Alabama didn't win theirs and other teams had as good or better records.

What's your next excuse?

I've already quoted it.

I don't need to name another place. I've already named where you did so.

Number of bald men your age? I won't have any problem finding you. I know what you look like.

Fine, then let me know when you will be here.

The only factor when it comes to Alabama is how much ass Saban could kiss. It damn sure isn't the conference championship or wins. Alabama didn't win theirs and other teams had as good or better records.

What's your next excuse?

No excuses needed. I'll enjoy watching my team play in the playoffs.

As you should enjoy...But, really...they didn't deserve to be there. Just saying:) They really didn't...
O-H....:)
I have to say that, you know:)
A good argument can be made that they don't deserve to be there, I'll agree, but Las Vegas has them as the favorite to win the whole thing.

As you should enjoy...But, really...they didn't deserve to be there. Just saying:) They really didn't...
O-H....:)
I have to say that, you know:)

Ok, I have no problem with you saying it. The thing is, I can see an argument against Alabama being in the playoffs. But I can't see an argument for Ohio State getting the last spot. Wisconsin has a better record. And even UCF has a better argument for being there.

Ok, I have no problem with you saying it. The thing is, I can see an argument against Alabama being in the playoffs. But I can't see an argument for Ohio State getting the last spot. Wisconsin has a better record. And even UCF has a better argument for being there.
Why aren't Bowl games enough? And Classic rivalries are the best games, anyway....
Have a great week!

Why aren't Bowl games enough? And Classic rivalries are the best games, anyway....
Have a great week!

Rivalry weekend is one of the best weekends in sports.

And there are quite a few bowl games I will watch. But the playoffs finally have the championship determined on the field. I would prefer an 8 team playoff. But this is better than what we had for years.

Back