Alabama or OSU?

Again, stepping back from YOUR own words.

Just more support of my claim that you'd make a good Liberal. When you get called on something, you try to spin it.

Look junior, it is obviously sarcasm. Like people here don't know I am a Bama fan? Get real, little boy. If this is the best you have, you should just stop embarrassing yourself.

Look junior, it is obviously sarcasm. Like people here don't know I am a Bama fan? Get real, little boy. If this is the best you have, you should just stop embarrassing yourself.

So you claim. You didn't make that excuse until AFTER you were called out.

Get real, old man. If, as you claim, you're so much better, why do you hide like a motherfucking coward and embarrassing yourself? Someone that felt he was such a big and bad man wouldn't do that yet your do.

Didn't think so. That's why you can try and hide behind the contradictory statements you make. Sad part is you've been found out.

I haven't made contradictory statements.

Last year, you argued that the conference champion should be in the playoffs, and I argued that the committee got it right putting Ohio State in the playoffs. This year, we have having the same argument. You cherry-pick my post and intentionally don't quote the entire post and think that proves something. It doesn't.

So you claim. You didn't make that excuse until AFTER you were called out.

Get real, old man. If, as you claim, you're so much better, why do you hide like a motherfucking coward and embarrassing yourself? Someone that felt he was such a big and bad man wouldn't do that yet your do.

Have I claimed I am so much better? Well, better in some ways. I certainly wouldn't make the disgusting remarks about someone's late wife.

I am not hiding from anything. I stand by everything I have said.

I haven't made contradictory statements.

Last year, you argued that the conference champion should be in the playoffs, and I argued that the committee got it right putting Ohio State in the playoffs. This year, we have having the same argument. You cherry-pick my post and intentionally don't quote the entire post and think that proves something. It doesn't.

You won't admit you have. Sign of a coward.

I quoted the entire sentence you stated.

Have I claimed I am so much better? Well, better in some ways. I certainly wouldn't make the disgusting remarks about someone's late wife.

I am not hiding from anything. I stand by everything I have said.

So you admit you're a lesser man? I agree.

I certainly wouldn't care if you made comments about my wife, dead or alive. I know none of them would be true, therefore, I have no need to address them. Since you keep harping on it, you must have some doubt.

You can't stand by everything you said. You've contradicted yourself to the point that you don't know where to stand.

You won't admit you have. Sign of a coward.

I quoted the entire sentence you stated.

The fact that you left off my statement "OSU is ranked higher and should be in the playoffs" proves my comment about Clemson and Washington was about total losses, not conference championships.

YOu may have quoted the entire sentence, but not the entire post. And what you left out was significant.

The fact that you left off my statement "OSU is ranked higher and should be in the playoffs" proves my comment about Clemson and Washington was about total losses, not conference championships.

YOu may have quoted the entire sentence, but not the entire post. And what you left out was significant.

When you mentioned Clemson and Washington, you said if they lose their conference championship game they'd likely be out. You didn't mention losses in the quote of YOURS I provided. Do I need to post it again?

So you admit you're a lesser man? I agree.

I certainly wouldn't care if you made comments about my wife, dead or alive. I know none of them would be true, therefore, I have no need to address them. Since you keep harping on it, you must have some doubt.

You can't stand by everything you said. You've contradicted yourself to the point that you don't know where to stand.

So you think you are more of a man because of your comments about my late wife? You really are a sick little fuck.

No, I have not contradicted myself. The ONLY way you can make the claim that I have is to ignore certain sentences and then make assumptions about what I meant.

When you mentioned Clemson and Washington, you said if they lose their conference championship game they'd likely be out. You didn't mention losses in the quote of YOURS I provided. Do I need to post it again?

And the sentence immediately preceding that, I said "OSU is ranked higher and should be in the playoffs". That is ample proof that I said what I said because that loss would give both Clemson and Washington 2 losses. No 2 loss team has made the playoffs.

So you think you are more of a man because of your comments about my late wife? You really are a sick little fuck.

No, I have not contradicted myself. The ONLY way you can make the claim that I have is to ignore certain sentences and then make assumptions about what I meant.

I don't have to assume what you meant. I read what you stated.

I'm more of a man because I'm smart enough to understand that no comment you could make about mine has ANY validity. That you keep bringing up the ones I made about yours proves you have doubt.

I don't have to assume what you meant. I read what you stated.

I'm more of a man because I'm smart enough to understand that no comment you could make about mine has ANY validity. That you keep bringing up the ones I made about yours proves you have doubt.

A man would not have made those statements. Period. Even DamnYankee/SouthernMan, an asshole if there ever was one, apologized for relatively harmless remark about my wife when he found out she had died. No junior, your comments were disgusting and childish.

And the sentence immediately preceding that, I said "OSU is ranked higher and should be in the playoffs". That is ample proof that I said what I said because that loss would give both Clemson and Washington 2 losses. No 2 loss team has made the playoffs.

Unless the sentence immediately preceding it or immediately follow it said "it would give both Clemson and Washington 2 losses", you have no proof that's what you meant. I go by what you actually said and it didn't reference win/loss record. It did, however, reference conference championship.

If you're going to argue wins/losses as a determining factor, why isn't UCF in the playoff? They have less losses than all 4 teams that are in AND they won their conference championship. You must be a contortionist. You're more distorted than a 5 person game of Twister.

At any rate, you think conference championships should be the benchmark and I do not. No problem for me. So far, the committee has shown they don't think so either.

Now, do you have any predictions for the playoffs?

A man would not have made those statements. Period. Even DamnYankee/SouthernMan, an asshole if there ever was one, apologized for relatively harmless remark about my wife when he found out she had died. No junior, your comments were disgusting and childish.

A man would have ignored those statements if he believed they weren't true.

Your reaction to them is childish.

At any rate, you think conference championships should be the benchmark and I do not. No problem for me. So far, the committee has shown they don't think so either.

Now, do you have any predictions for the playoffs?

Based on your statement a year ago when Alabama won their conference title and what you said if Clemson and Washington has lost theirs, you did then. Now, when Alabama doesn't win theirs, suddenly it's meaningless to you.

Unless the sentence immediately preceding it or immediately follow it said "it would give both Clemson and Washington 2 losses", you have no proof that's what you meant. I go by what you actually said and it didn't reference win/loss record. It did, however, reference conference championship.

If you're going to argue wins/losses as a determining factor, why isn't UCF in the playoff? They have less losses than all 4 teams that are in AND they won their conference championship. You must be a contortionist. You're more distorted than a 5 person game of Twister.

Not at all. I have been consistent in what I have said. And I have repeatedly said that there are a number of factors that the committee takes into account when deciding who makes the playoffs. Schedule strength is what kept UCF out. YOu are the one doing the contortions. I have said all along that it is a number of factors. But with each factor I talk about you jump on it like I have said that was the ONLY one that matters.

Its funny, on the one hand you want to try and claim I have been contradictory, but on the other hand you have spent over a year arguing about a statement I made and have not contradicted. I guess reality doesn't matter as long as you get to troll me, huh?

Based on your statement a year ago when Alabama won their conference title and what you said if Clemson and Washington has lost theirs, you did then. Now, when Alabama doesn't win theirs, suddenly it's meaningless to you.

I never said it was meaningless. Not once. The fact that you do not understand what I said, and did not ask for clarification, is not my problem.

And more proof is that I did not say that Alabama losing their conference would knock us out of the playoffs. Alabama had no losses when the conference championships were played. So if we had lost, we would have had only 1 loss and would likely have made the playoffs.

Add to that I was arguing that Ohio State SHOULD be in the playoffs, and it shows that I am clearly not in agreement with the people who say those who do not win their conference should not be in the playoffs. I wasn't last year, when it was another team. And I am not this year when it is Alabama.

The playoffs are for the 4 best teams.

Back