Alabama or OSU?

You claims of Saban kissing ass or whatever is just you trolling. No biggie.

Not again with the "it's trolling" because you don't like what someone says about your precious little Nick Saban. It's not trolling because you disagree.

It's either a factor or it isn't. That doesn't change based on who you do or do not support.

Making the playoffs is a combination of several factors. Trying to put it all on one is ignoring reality.

I have simply tried to explain why I think the selection committee chose Alabama. Obviously, they see Ohio State's blow-out loss as more important than the conference championship. Especially when coupled with the fact that they lost 2 games.

Jeez you are a hostile little prick. What does it matter? She watched the game last night. Whether it was live or a replay isn't really relevant. Clemson kicked Miami's ass. She enjoyed watching that.
That's my fault. I asked her when the game was. She said last night, and repeated it. I was just trying to clear things up for her...And now she knows;)
So blame me (she already accused me of going after her for a "gotcha"...I'll take full responsibility:)

Apparently you don't see not winning a conference championship as relevant despite having considered it so previously, hypocrite.

Where did I say I thought it was relevant? When I pointed out OSU didn't win it last year? No.

Jeez you are a hostile little prick. What does it matter? She watched the game last night. Whether it was live or a replay isn't really relevant. Clemson kicked Miami's ass. She enjoyed watching that.

She couldn't have watched the game last night. It didn't take place last night. I know that because I saw it LIVE and in person.

Live or replay is the only relevant part.

Thank you, this is the point, exactly, I corrected my error, I thought it was live, it wasn’t and I did enjoy the game, but I did watch it last night. CFM has done real issues when he wishes to make something out of such an unimportant matter.
its why I ignore him 99% of the time, gleefully skipping over his posts.

That's my fault. I asked her when the game was. She said last night, and repeated it. I was just trying to clear things up for her...And now she knows;)
So blame me (she already accused me of going after her for a "gotcha"...I'll take full responsibility:)

That's OK. It's funny watching Winterborn get his panties in wad.

Thank you, this is the point, exactly, I corrected my error, I thought it was live, it wasn’t and I did enjoy the game, but I did watch it last night. CFM has done real issues when he wishes to make something out of such an unimportant matter.
its why I ignore him 99% of the time, gleefully skipping over his posts.

You enjoyed the REPLAY of the game. The only way you could have watched the game was to have seen it Saturday night.

You don't consider making incorrect statements an important issue?

You, like many others, that are proven wrong, do the same thing. It tells me you can't handle the truth.

Why don't you and WB get together. I hear he's a lonely widower. Be careful, he frequents queer bars.

Last edited:
You enjoyed the REPLAY of the game. The only way you could have watched the game was to have seen it Saturday night.

You don't consider making incorrect statements an important issue?

You, like many others, that are proven wrong, do the same thing. It tells me you can't handle the truth.

Awww, look at the one calling me a hypocrite and then complaining about people not admitting when they are wrong. lol Too funny.

Time to move on now that everyone realizes the Miami-Clemson game was Saturday and the replay was last night.
The real issue is...will it be too cold to Tailgate for the Bowl games?
Answer:
Never;)

Time to move on now that everyone realizes the Miami-Clemson game was Saturday and the replay was last night.
The real issue is...will it be too cold to Tailgate for the Bowl games?
Answer:
Never;)

I thought about trying to go to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. But I decided to tailgate and enjoy the game from Atlanta. And you are absolutely right, it is never too cold to tailgate when your team is in a bowl game.

Making the playoffs is a combination of several factors. Trying to put it all on one is ignoring reality.

I have simply tried to explain why I think the selection committee chose Alabama. Obviously, they see Ohio State's blow-out loss as more important than the conference championship. Especially when coupled with the fact that they lost 2 games.

As I've tried to explain, you consider certain factors important when it's someone else and play them off when it's your team.

Emphasize? No. I merely pointed out that the precedent was set prior to this season. It shows that the committee doesn't use conference championships as the benchmark for who get in the playoffs.

When it's the only factor you mention while claiming all sorts of things go into the consideration, that's called emphasizing it.

Perhaps you should look up the definition for emphasize.

Awww, look at the one calling me a hypocrite and then complaining about people not admitting when they are wrong. lol Too funny.

When I'm wrong about you, I'll admit it.

Seems you play both sides of the conference championship issue and have admitted your hypocrisy.

My wife's family is from Dallas. I made reservations to visit Dec 20th - 25th. This was before finding out 'SC was playing in the Cotton Bowl on the 29th. Trying to find a way to switch my schedule to stay from the 25th - 30th instead so I can go to the game. Her family is great but no need to spend ten days with the in-laws. Haha.

When it's the only factor you mention while claiming all sorts of things go into the consideration, that's called emphasizing it.

When you and I discussed the selction for last years playoff, I argued it was not a big issue, and you argued it was. Perhaps if you remembered what you post, it would save you the embarrassment.

When I'm wrong about you, I'll admit it.

Seems you play both sides of the conference championship issue and have admitted your hypocrisy.

Really? When you insisted that I did not refuse to give you my home address until after I said I would meet you anywhere and after you chose my house, you were wrong. You never admitted it.

As I've tried to explain, you consider certain factors important when it's someone else and play them off when it's your team.

Show me a factor that I have called important when it is someone else, and not so when it is Bama's.

It was not the only factor I mentioned, BTW. I mentioned OSU having 2 losses to Alabama's 1. I mentioned the very weak team that OSU played (Illinois at 2-10). I mentioned that OSU played 6 teas with losing records as opposed to Bama playing only 4.

Perhaps you should work on your reading skills? Maybe you'll even get to the point you will read without your lips moving.

Oh, and the board owes you a debt of gratitude. Without you here, no one would know I am a diehard Alabama fan.

Back