Alabama or OSU?

And they should not have been there:(
And Alabama shouldn't be there this year... But it's ok...
I've told you in the past. I have no problem with people who are true fans...
We always cheer for our team...no matter what:)
Two great football schools with amazing fans...
There's no need to argue about this;)

Notice how he discounts conference championship as an important factor when Alabama doesn't win theirs yet emphasizes it as a major deal when OSU didn't win theirs?

If you knew it was Saturday's game, and you were watching a replay, why didn't you just say that?:)
I didn’t realize it till CFM said something and I verified, you seem desperate for a gotcha. It was an honest mistake for someone like me who doesn’t follow college football

So now number of wins is the most important? You keep proving what I say. When you can use it to back up your claims about Alabama, it's an important factor but when it comes to not helping them, we get the excuses as to why (fill in the blank) factor isn't really that big of a deal. You've done it with the conference championship. When it's brought up that Alabama didn't win their division or conference, you discount it. However, you're on record as having emphasized that OSU didn't win theirs last year but still got in.

As I have said numerous times, it is a combination of several things. Number of wins is very important. Who you lost to is also very important.

Apparently the selection committee sees the loss to Iowa as a big deal, whether you do or not.

Apparently the selection committee like Saban's lip whether you acknowledge it or not.

Wonder if Saban used his big win against Mercer.

I didn’t realize it till CFM said something and I verified, you seem desperate for a gotcha. It was an honest mistake for someone like me who doesn’t follow college football

Perhaps you should verify BEFORE making a statement.

As I have said numerous times, it is a combination of several things. Number of wins is very important. Who you lost to is also very important.

As I've said numerous times, when a factor doesn't work in Alabama's favor, you tend to downplay it.

Really? When did I emphasize it?

Posts #27 and #53. Both involve you emphasizing that Ohio State got in last year without winning their conference. When it's brought up that Alabama didn't win theirs this years, we get from you the excuse of how that's not the only factor considered downplaying when it applies to Alabama what you considered important enough to mention multiple times related to OSU.

Posts #27 and #53. Both involve you emphasizing that Ohio State got in last year without winning their conference. When it's brought up that Alabama didn't win theirs this years, we get from you the excuse of how that's not the only factor considered downplaying when it applies to Alabama what you considered important enough to mention multiple times related to OSU.

Emphasize? No. I merely pointed out that the precedent was set prior to this season. It shows that the committee doesn't use conference championships as the benchmark for who get in the playoffs.

No you didn't. You saw a replay of the game. You can't see something last night that didn't happen last night.

Jeez you are a hostile little prick. What does it matter? She watched the game last night. Whether it was live or a replay isn't really relevant. Clemson kicked Miami's ass. She enjoyed watching that.

Back