Alabama or OSU?

Ok, I have no problem with you saying it. The thing is, I can see an argument against Alabama being in the playoffs. But I can't see an argument for Ohio State getting the last spot. Wisconsin has a better record. And even UCF has a better argument for being there.

"As for UCF, you'll have to ask the committee. I don't know much about them."

"And even UCF has a better argument for being there."

Which one is it? You contradict yourself again.

How can you not know enough about them then suddenly know enough to make the second statement?

Yet you don't have the guts to say where "here" is.

You mean I have the common sense to refuse to give my home address to an internet troll? Yep.

But then, you knew I wouldn't give you my address when you chose my house. Besides, you just said you wouldn't have any problem finding me and that you know what I look like. Funny, I don't recall posting my pic on JPP in quite a few years.

"As for UCF, you'll have to ask the committee. I don't know much about them."

"And even UCF has a better argument for being there."

Which one is it? You contradict yourself again.

How can you not know enough about them then suddenly know enough to make the second statement?

I didn't say they should be there. I said they have a better argument than Ohio State.

You mean I have the common sense to refuse to give my home address to an internet troll? Yep.

But then, you knew I wouldn't give you my address when you chose my house. Besides, you just said you wouldn't have any problem finding me and that you know what I look like. Funny, I don't recall posting my pic on JPP in quite a few years.

No, just a level of cowardice enough to refuse. I thought you said you didn't come to the door empty handed? Interesting how someone that calls me a troll worries so much about me.

I have the picture.

No, just a level of cowardice enough to refuse. I thought you said you didn't come to the door empty handed? Interesting how someone that calls me a troll worries so much about me.

I have the picture.

No, enough common sense. Would you give out your personal information to a stranger on the internet? I doubt it.

I often don't go to the door empty handed. So I should just send my address out to every weirdo on the web? LMAO!! No junior, you are trying to make something out of nothing.

You have the picture? As I said, I don't remember posting one in recent years.

You said "I don't know much about them". Now you seem to know enough to contradict yourself.

Not at all. They are undefeated. That fact alone gives them an argument. But the fact that the only undefeated team in the top 10 is ranked at #10 tells me there are probably good reasons for them not being in the playoffs.

No, enough common sense. Would you give out your personal information to a stranger on the internet? I doubt it.

I often don't go to the door empty handed. So I should just send my address out to every weirdo on the web? LMAO!! No junior, you are trying to make something out of nothing.

You have the picture? As I said, I don't remember posting one in recent years.

No, it's cowardice.

You say and do a lot of things you don't remember saying or doing.

Not at all. They are undefeated. That fact alone gives them an argument. But the fact that the only undefeated team in the top 10 is ranked at #10 tells me there are probably good reasons for them not being in the playoffs.

With a conference championship and NO losses, they have a better claim than Alabama, too. The thing they don't have is a coach that's good at kissing the asses of the selection committee. Alabama, without a conference championship and MORE losses used that single factor to get in.

No, it's cowardice.

You say and do a lot of things you don't remember saying or doing.

LMAO!!! Coming from you, that is hilarious. I had to go back and dig up a string of posts to show you what actually happened in a thread, and you talk about me forgetting? lol

I doubt you have a pic. And you were told you would not be getting my address BEFORE you chose my home as the only place you would meet me. That was your decision. Not my problem.

With a conference championship and NO losses, they have a better claim than Alabama, too. The thing they don't have is a coach that's good at kissing the asses of the selection committee. Alabama, without a conference championship and MORE losses used that single factor to get in.

If that is what you want to think, knock yourself out. The fact that they are not a Power 5 conference probably has something to do with it. I don't know why the committee doesn't have them ranked higher. Perhaps you should contact them and ask.

LMAO!!! Coming from you, that is hilarious. I had to go back and dig up a string of posts to show you what actually happened in a thread, and you talk about me forgetting? lol

I doubt you have a pic. And you were told you would not be getting my address BEFORE you chose my home as the only place you would meet me. That was your decision. Not my problem.

I remember you saying "anywhere" then refusing to honor an answer you didn't expect to get. After that, you made up something to try and cover for your cowardice.

You doubt it?

If that is what you want to think, knock yourself out. The fact that they are not a Power 5 conference probably has something to do with it. I don't know why the committee doesn't have them ranked higher. Perhaps you should contact them and ask.

So now the conference if your excuse?

I told you why Alabama was chosen. Why do you refuse to acknowledge the truth?

I remember you saying "anywhere" then refusing to honor an answer you didn't expect to get. After that, you made up something to try and cover for your cowardice.

You doubt it?

I told you I would not give you my home address. Then I said "anywhere". As I have said numerous times, I will meet you at my house. Let me know when you are coming. But I did say I would not give you my address. So it is up to you to find out the address.

Yes, I doubt it.

I told you I would not give you my home address. Then I said "anywhere". As I have said numerous times, I will meet you at my house. Let me know when you are coming. But I did say I would not give you my address. So it is up to you to find out the address.

Yes, I doubt it.

There's one way to find out.

So now the conference if your excuse?

I told you why Alabama was chosen. Why do you refuse to acknowledge the truth?

Because you had no say in who made the playoffs. You are saying what you are because you are trolling. Not because of any real knowledge of college football.

Remember, this bullshit between us started when you got bent out of shape because I said "my Crimson Tide".

You doubt it?

Why do you keep pushing for my home address? Didn't you say " I won't have any problem finding you"? As I have said over and over, let me know when you are coming.

Because you had no say in who made the playoffs. You are saying what you are because you are trolling. Not because of any real knowledge of college football.

Remember, this bullshit between us started when you got bent out of shape because I said "my Crimson Tide".

I'm pointing out things you said were important when Alabama got in that you ignore as being important now.

It wasn't "my Crimson Tide" as you claim. You got bent out of shape when, after saying "We", I asked you what jersey number you wore.

Back