Alabama or OSU?

Actually, you did. Not my fault your senility doesn't allow you to remember.

Eh, it doesn't matter. You are latching on to this pic thing like it matters.

The only reason it matters is that you said you know what I look like and would have no problem finding me. So come on down.

Your comments don't mean shit in a nigger's back yard, boy. When you can prove where they came from, do so. Until then, keep wondering where I got it and what else I have.

I have some pictures of your wife. Do you want to see them?

Lying again? lol You really are looking for anything to talk about except coming down and finding me, like you said you can.

Eh, it doesn't matter. You are latching on to this pic thing like it matters.

The only reason it matters is that you said you know what I look like and would have no problem finding me. So come on down.

It did until I called you out to prove your claim.

It did until I called you out to prove your claim.

Again, you are latching on to little side shit to avoid your claim that you can find me with no problem.

Let me know when you are coming down to find me. I'll make sure I am at home.

Again, you are latching on to little side shit to avoid your claim that you can find me with no problem.

Let me know when you are coming down to find me. I'll make sure I am at home.

I'm addressing YOUR claim for which you have no proof and now for which you try to avoid. Let me know when you can provide proof of YOUR claim. I want to see it.

I'm addressing YOUR claim for which you have no proof and now for which you try to avoid. Let me know when you can provide proof of YOUR claim. I want to see it.

Which claim? You have harped on so many inconsequential things, I lose track.

And while we are providing proof of claims, prove your claim that you would have no problem finding me.

I asked if you have pics of my wife. You said "Easy way to find out". So I gave you permission to post pics of her.

Does that say posting them is the easy way to find out? Why would I need your permission to post something that isn't about you? Reaching again.

Did I? Prove it. I said other web sites or somewhere else. I never named another site.

You said some other web site. The somewhere else didn't come until later after I asked for proof of your claim.

You didn't name it despite being asked to do so.

Back