Alabama or OSU?

I edited my post. I said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. She is not buried in Atlanta. Stick to what I have said.

And yes, you could gain all sorts of personal information. With her name, a simple Google search will give you her obituary. That gives you my full name, names of other family members ect.

Where did I say I wanted a name?

It's OK. Whatever makes you simple mind feel better and lessens the strain dementia has placed on you.

Dementia? LMAO!! Oh please. Dementia or insanity would be being told you would not be given my home address, then deciding that the only place you will meet is at my home, then berating me because I kept my word.

The simple facts are that I invited you to come to Atlanta to find out whether I am a pussy. You have done everything you can to avoid that. You expect me to give you personal information after I have specifically and repeatedly told you I would not.

All this dancing around and playing games is ridiculous.

Either let me know when you will be coming to my house (since you said you would have no problem finding me), name another place in Atlanta, or simply forget about all this.

I'm up for any of the 3.

Dementia? LMAO!! Oh please. Dementia or insanity would be being told you would not be given my home address, then deciding that the only place you will meet is at my home, then berating me because I kept my word.

The simple facts are that I invited you to come to Atlanta to find out whether I am a pussy. You have done everything you can to avoid that. You expect me to give you personal information after I have specifically and repeatedly told you I would not.

Dementia would keep your from knowing your address.

I know you're a pussy. I expect you to be a man and have figured out your dead wife was obviously more masculine than you.

All this dancing around and playing games is ridiculous.

Either let me know when you will be coming to my house (since you said you would have no problem finding me), name another place in Atlanta, or simply forget about all this.

I'm up for any of the 3.

Then stop dancing around and playing games. I'm up for that.

Dementia would keep your from knowing your address.

I know you're a pussy. I expect you to be a man and have figured out your dead wife was obviously more masculine than you.

Now you are just being stupid.

I know my address. And I am happy to meet you at my house. When are you coming? You keep emphasizing that you named a place. I have agreed to that place. Now what is the problem?

Now you are just being stupid.

I know my address. And I am happy to meet you at my house. When are you coming? You keep emphasizing that you named a place. I have agreed to that place. Now what is the problem?

Obviously not.

You named a place where you say you hang out. No one, including some faggot you said ask knew you.

Obviously not.

You named a place where you say you hang out. No one, including some faggot you said ask knew you.

I named an alternative place because you kept demanding my home address. And that was AFTER I said I would not give you any personal info, and specifically said I would not give you my address.

I know my address. You do not. Which begs the question, why would you name my house as the one place in Atlanta where you would meet me.

I named an alternative place because you kept demanding my home address. And that was AFTER I said I would not give you any personal info, and specifically said I would not give you my address.

I know my address. You do not. Which begs the question, why would you name my house as the one place in Atlanta where you would meet me.

You named a place where your buddies hang out then dream up things you say mine would do to avoid showing your face.

I am not playing games. Are you coming to my house or are you naming another place in Atlanta?

I named another place. It doesn't have to be in Atlanta. You've made excuses about not providing information I never asked for. Tells me so much about you.

I named another place. It doesn't have to be in Atlanta. You've made excuses about not providing information I never asked for. Tells me so much about you.

It has been Atlanta all along. The original post said Atlanta and I said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. I'm sure you would like to pick Fairbanks Alaska and pretend you went there like you pretended to go to the bar I named.

No, Atlanta will do just fine.

And I have said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. Name the place or accept that you are a coward.

I named the place and you won't come outside of it. In fact, you said when you come to the door, you don't come empty handed. That's a cowardly act coming from someone that claims he can handle himself so well.

Funny how the only place you've provided a location of is where your buddies hang out then make up things about what mine would do.

If it's any consolation, your wife doesn't have to see what a coward she married. Too bad your kids have to know their dad is a pussy.

It has been Atlanta all along. The original post said Atlanta and I said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. I'm sure you would like to pick Fairbanks Alaska and pretend you went there like you pretended to go to the bar I named.

No, Atlanta will do just fine.

Not my fault those at some bar you named didn't remember you. Much like everything in life, you didn't leave a mark just a shitstain.

I named the place and you won't come outside of it. In fact, you said when you come to the door, you don't come empty handed. That's a cowardly act coming from someone that claims he can handle himself so well.

Funny how the only place you've provided a location of is where your buddies hang out then make up things about what mine would do.

If it's any consolation, your wife doesn't have to see what a coward she married. Too bad your kids have to know their dad is a pussy.

No, I started this by inviting you to Atlanta to see whether or not I am a pussy. Since then you have been dancing and running.

I also said I would meet you anywhere in Atlanta. First, the only place you would meet me is a place you knew I would not provide an address for. Now the only you will meet me is 3+ hours away from where I said I would meet you?

I have asked you over and over to provide a location, in Atlanta, where you would meet me. You have constantly refused.

As for my not coming to the door empty handed, I said that when there is a stranger at the door I often do not go empty handed. Not cowardly at all. Cautious is the word you are looking for.

Not my fault those at some bar you named didn't remember you. Much like everything in life, you didn't leave a mark just a shitstain.

YOu never went to the bar. That whole thing was a lie. The people at the bar know me, especially the doorman. And the fact that you cannot say when you were there, what the doorman looked like, or what the building across the street looked like, you are either lying or blind.

Back