Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

I don't live in a mobile home. There, I provided just as much evidence as you did.

Besides, I am living up to my word. Reread what I said concerning the $500.

You provided no evidence. You only made a claim.

You owe me $500. No one expected you to live up to your word. You never do. All talk and no action.

So name a place and let me know when you will be there. If it is my home, just let me know when you will be here.

I did. You weren't there and now refuse to pay the $500 you owe for the stated truth.

Did you wife die because she realized you weren't a man of your word? You never really said why.

You provided no evidence. You only made a claim.

You owe me $500. No one expected you to live up to your word. You never do. All talk and no action.

I provided exactly the same amount of evidence you did. You only made a claim.

Plus, what I said was "Tell you what, come to my residence, and if it is a trailer or mobile home, I will give you $500. Good enough?".

If you think I owe you $500, come down and get it.

I did. You weren't there and now refuse to pay the $500 you owe for the stated truth.

Did you wife die because she realized you weren't a man of your word? You never really said why.

If you went to a mobile home, you did not come to my house. Apparently your claim, that it would be easy to find my address, was just another lie.

I provided exactly the same amount of evidence you did. You only made a claim.

Plus, what I said was "Tell you what, come to my residence, and if it is a trailer or mobile home, I will give you $500. Good enough?".

If you think I owe you $500, come down and get it.

You didn't provide evidence. I did.

You're not man enough to pay it and honor your word. Is that why your wife died? Did she get tired of you not living up to what you said? Don't really care as long as the bitch is dead.

If you went to a mobile home, you did not come to my house. Apparently your claim, that it would be easy to find my address, was just another lie.

What seems hard is for you to accept the truth. Maybe your wife died because she didn't want to live in a single wide any more.

You didn't provide evidence. I did.

You're not man enough to pay it and honor your word. Is that why your wife died? Did she get tired of you not living up to what you said? Don't really care as long as the bitch is dead.

YOu made a claim, just like I did. You provided absolutely no evidence at all.

When did you come to Atlanta?

What seems hard is for you to accept the truth. Maybe your wife died because she didn't want to live in a single wide any more.

I have no problem accepting the truth. I live in a nice 3 bedroom brick home. What evidence do you have that I live in a mobile home? Do you have an address? Do you have my name? Just claiming I live in a mobile home is not presenting evidence.

I have no problem accepting the truth. I live in a nice 3 bedroom brick home. What evidence do you have that I live in a mobile home? Do you have an address? Do you have my name? Just claiming I live in a mobile home is not presenting evidence.

What evidence do you have that you live in a 3 bedroom brick home? Based on your standard, it's only a claim.

Your statement is a claim. You have nothing to support it.

Yes, it is a claim. No, there is no evidence to support it. I never said there was any evidence to support it. I simply said there is as much evidence to support my claim as there is to support your claim.

So when were you in Atlanta?

What evidence do you have that you live in a 3 bedroom brick home? Based on your standard, it's only a claim.

The exact same amount of evidence that you have that I live in a mobile home.

What address did you go to? If you found me, as you claim, what is my first name?

Yes, it is a claim. No, there is no evidence to support it. I never said there was any evidence to support it. I simply said there is as much evidence to support my claim as there is to support your claim.

So when were you in Atlanta?

Apparently when you were too scared to be there. Much like you not being at the bar you frequent.

The exact same amount of evidence that you have that I live in a mobile home.

What address did you go to? If you found me, as you claim, what is my first name?

Why do you assume a name needs to be known?

As far as I can tell it's Cowardly Widower.

I told you, dumbass.

Yet another lie. YOu never said what part of town. You refuse to give the address. YOu refuse to even say what day you were here.

All lies and bluffs.

Let me know when you will be here and where you want to meet me.

Back