Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

Why does the thought of one on one scare you? It's clear you are scared based on naming a place where you knew your friends would be.

So come to my house. That was the place you named. You also said it would not be difficult to find me.

Let me know when you will be here. I will make sure I am home.

So come to my house. That was the place you named. You also said it would not be difficult to find me.

Let me know when you will be here. I will make sure I am home.

Your trailer was empty. You must have been at your wife's grave crying like a baby.

Tell you what, come to my residence, and if it is a trailer or mobile home, I will give you $500. Good enough?

You owe me $500 unless you can prove it's not a trailer or mobile home. Pay up, bitch. Bet you go back on your word. That's the type piece of shit you are.

You owe me $500 unless you can prove it's not a trailer or mobile home. Pay up, bitch. Bet you go back on your word. That's the type piece of shit you are.

LMAO!!! Oh, so you just claim I live in a mobile home, and it is fact until I prove otherwise? No. YOu made the claim. It is up to you to prove it.

You made excuses. You pretend to be such a tough guy yet name only places where you know your friends will be to back you up. It's clear why you did that.

No, I made no excuses. I am happy to meet you at my house. Just let me know when. YOu demanded my home address after I stated that I would not give out personal information. You did that because you didn't actually want to meet me and get your ass whipped.

LMAO!!! Oh, so you just claim I live in a mobile home, and it is fact until I prove otherwise? No. YOu made the claim. It is up to you to prove it.

Just as expected. You can't refute it and refuse to live up to your word. No wonder your wife died. She felt the need to get away from such a pussy.

No, I made no excuses. I am happy to meet you at my house. Just let me know when. YOu demanded my home address after I stated that I would not give out personal information. You did that because you didn't actually want to meet me and get your ass whipped.

You couldn't whip your own ass, boy. That's why you named a place where you knew your friends would be.

You're making excuses now.

Just as expected. You can't refute it and refuse to live up to your word. No wonder your wife died. She felt the need to get away from such a pussy.

I don't live in a mobile home. There, I provided just as much evidence as you did.

Besides, I am living up to my word. Reread what I said concerning the $500.

You couldn't whip your own ass, boy. That's why you named a place where you knew your friends would be.

You're making excuses now.

So name a place and let me know when you will be there. If it is my home, just let me know when you will be here.

Back