Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

If the NCAA knows, as you say, it's a stupid rule, and they are the ones that can change it, why haven't they changed it? It is interesting how you equate something being stupid with not liking it. A prime example of childish mentality.

The only places you've named are where you know your buddies will be to back you up. Sign of a coward.

You wouldn't be at home just like you weren't at your faggot bar. You were likely out being butt fucked by the doorman you're so fond of. Since you wife died, you must have changed "teams".

I never said I was there all the time. Just that it is my favorite bar. You should go there sometime. Because you damn sure haven't been there.

And if (and we both know it didn't happen) you had been to the bar, its funny that you snuck into town without letting me know you were coming. I wonder why.

Also, as far as friends go, you once said that the only time you come to Atlanta us when you and your friends come to see a ballgame.

Name the place and the time or STFU about it. Enough weaseling. Quit lying and whining. Name a place and time.

You are on the wrong Forum, this is "Political forum for Current News Events." The one you think you are on is below, this is not a sports forum

And from what I can see you are not "discussing" anything, you and the other guy are just exchanging insults back and forth

Not sure what you are looking at. I am posting on the Sports, Hobbies and Pictures forum.

I never said I was there all the time. Just that it is my favorite bar. You should go there sometime. Because you damn sure haven't been there.

And if (and we both know it didn't happen) you had been to the bar, its funny that you snuck into town without letting me know you were coming. I wonder why.

Also, as far as friends go, you once said that the only time you come to Atlanta us when you and your friends come to see a ballgame.

Name the place and the time or STFU about it. Enough weaseling. Quit lying and whining. Name a place and time.

I named the place. You said no. It's clear why.

Last edited:
Do what I'm told? LMAO!!! By a little worm like you? Ain't happening.

The first time I "Name the place"? You mean after I had said I would not give you any personal information? Once again, you picked the one place you knew you wouldn't have to meet me. Because you are a coward.

But then later you said it wouldn't be hard to find me. So come and find me. Let me know when and where.

You're doing it now, son. I've even had you crying like a baby, while begging and pleading, to stop commenting on certain issues.

I picked a place where you clearly choose to hide.

Last edited:
You're doing it now, son. I've even had you crying like a baby, while begging and pleading, to stop commenting on certain issues.

I picked a place where you clearly choose to hide.

You upset someone by continually talking about their deceased wife. You must be so proud.

I did not say I would not meet you anywhere. I simply refused to give you my home address. I will be happy to meet you here. When are you coming down here? You did say it wouldn't be hard to find me. Just let me know when. I'll make sure I'm home.

No you are not, you are on the "Current News Events" platform, what you want is three down under the "Outside Topics" heading

I am in the Off Topics forum, in the subforum for Sports, Hobbies and Pictures. You need to check your settings or something, because I am most certainly not posting in Current Events.

You upset someone by continually talking about their deceased wife. You must be so proud.

I did not say I would not meet you anywhere. I simply refused to give you my home address. I will be happy to meet you here. When are you coming down here? You did say it wouldn't be hard to find me. Just let me know when. I'll make sure I'm home.

I made you cry and beg. That was clear.

I named another place and you refused. Do you remember where? You made up an excuse then, too.

I made you cry and beg. That was clear.

I named another place and you refused. Do you remember where? You made up an excuse then, too.

Oh, you mean when you wanted to meet at my late wife's grave? No. I originally said "Let me know when you can come to Atlanta". I am not driving 3+ hours and telling you where my wife's grave is.

I think the last resting place of a person's spouse would be considered "personal info". You keep picking places you know I won't give you. In other words, you talk a lotta shit but don't really want to meet me face to face.

Oh, you mean when you wanted to meet at my late wife's grave? No. I originally said "Let me know when you can come to Atlanta". I am not driving 3+ hours and telling you where my wife's grave is.

I think the last resting place of a person's spouse would be considered "personal info". You keep picking places you know I won't give you. In other words, you talk a lotta shit but don't really want to meet me face to face.

More excuses from a coward.

When you're man enough to meet one on one, let me know. All you've named in places where your friends will be.

You're the one naming places where you know you're buddies will be. That's not very manly of you.

I have named a bar and a park. Some of my buddies might be at the bar when I am there. The park? You decide when you come there. My friends all work. I'm the only one willing to take off work to meet you.

Name someplace that doesn't require that I give you my personal information. (or admit you were lying when you said it wouldn't be hard to find me)

More excuses from a coward.

When you're man enough to meet one on one, let me know. All you've named in places where your friends will be.

So name a place you can find without me giving you personal info. And tell me when.

That is another sign of your cowardice. When you were demanding that I give you my home address, I asked when you would be there. You refused to say. You wanted to surprise me.

Just say when & where.

I have named a bar and a park. Some of my buddies might be at the bar when I am there. The park? You decide when you come there. My friends all work. I'm the only one willing to take off work to meet you.

Name someplace that doesn't require that I give you my personal information. (or admit you were lying when you said it wouldn't be hard to find me)

Both places where you know your friends will be. You admit it.

Unless you work 24/7 and your friends do the same, they don't have to get off to be there.

Keep making excuses.

It's clear you're running scared.

So name a place you can find without me giving you personal info. And tell me when.

That is another sign of your cowardice. When you were demanding that I give you my home address, I asked when you would be there. You refused to say. You wanted to surprise me.

Just say when & where.

Cowardice? Says the one that has named where he knows his friends will be because he's not man enough alone. You're worse than LV. He was provided specific directions after he claimed what he could do only to go into hiding after that. It's clear you're hiding for the same reason.

Both places where you know your friends will be. You admit it.

Unless you work 24/7 and your friends do the same, they don't have to get off to be there.

Keep making excuses.

It's clear you're running scared.

You name the time. I am not bringing friends. There is no need.

Back