Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

No, you get your panties in a wad when someone doesn't hold Alabama in as high regard as you.

Should we consider the years Alabama was ineligible for the postseason and/or had to vacate victories for NCAA rules violations as high water marks?

No, I do not. I don't get my panties in a wad because people do not hold Alabama in high esteem. I discuss and debate with people who are interested in college football.

As for the years there were issues with the NCAA, feel free to post about them. If history is your thing, go for it.

As for the high water mark, 5 National Championships, 6 SEC Championships and 2 Heisman trophy winners speaks for itself over the last decade.

No, I do not. I don't get my panties in a wad because people do not hold Alabama in high esteem. I discuss and debate with people who are interested in college football.

As for the years there were issues with the NCAA, feel free to post about them. If history is your thing, go for it.

As for the high water mark, 5 National Championships, 6 SEC Championships and 2 Heisman trophy winners speaks for itself over the last decade.

You're doing it now. You cry like a baby when someone doesn't agree with your statements about Alabama football.

I already did. The details don't really matter. The results do and the results were vacated victories and ineligibility due to rules violations. Interesting how you ignore that and only want to mention the good things.

BTW, you're still whining.

You're doing it now. You cry like a baby when someone doesn't agree with your statements about Alabama football.

I already did. The details don't really matter. The results do and the results were vacated victories and ineligibility due to rules violations. Interesting how you ignore that and only want to mention the good things.

BTW, you're still whining.

LMAO!! Still whining? No. Not even close. I did not deny any of the NCAA issues. I simply don't dwell on them.

Have there been any NCAA sanctions against Alabama in the last 10 years? There have been violations. They were self-reported. Every year when we beat TN, the players have a cigar in the lockeroom afterwards. A student buys the cigars, and for some reason that is an NCAA infraction. The athletic dept reports it.

LMAO!! Still whining? No. Not even close. I did not deny any of the NCAA issues. I simply don't dwell on them.

Have there been any NCAA sanctions against Alabama in the last 10 years? There have been violations. They were self-reported. Every year when we beat TN, the players have a cigar in the lockeroom afterwards. A student buys the cigars, and for some reason that is an NCAA infraction. The athletic dept reports it.

You ignore them. Yes, you're still whining. Every post where you make excuses for Alabama is whining, old man. Did you whine that much when your wife died?

Is Alabama football only 10 years old? In your mind, it is since that's the only thing you reference.

Interesting how Alabama KNOWINGLY violates the rules and thinks self reporting makes it OK to break the rules.

You ignore them. Yes, you're still whining. Every post where you make excuses for Alabama is whining, old man. Did you whine that much when your wife died?

Is Alabama football only 10 years old? In your mind, it is since that's the only thing you reference.

Interesting how Alabama KNOWINGLY violates the rules and thinks self reporting makes it OK to break the rules.

By youir definition, all you have done is whine. I discuss college football whenever I can. YOu stay focused on me and my life. Jealous that I have one?

All I need to hear from you is when and where you will be in Atlanta. Let me know in advance and I will happily meet you. Otherwise, you are simply another troll.

By youir definition, all you have done is whine. I discuss college football whenever I can. YOu stay focused on me and my life. Jealous that I have one?

All I need to hear from you is when and where you will be in Atlanta. Let me know in advance and I will happily meet you. Otherwise, you are simply another troll.

I point out facts about your precious Alabama football and you whine about them then run from them.

I have a wife that is alive and well. Yours is dead and rotting in the ground. From what you have said, yours didn't fair to well. Why would anyone be jealous of what you have?

I've been to Atlanta to the location you said. You weren't there. What that means is you're a fucking old coward whose wife died to get away from him and now you have nothing.

I point out facts about your precious Alabama football and you whine about them then run from them.

I have a wife that is alive and well. Yours is dead and rotting in the ground. From what you have said, yours didn't fair to well. Why would anyone be jealous of what you have?

I've been to Atlanta to the location you said. You weren't there. What that means is you're a fucking old coward whose wife died to get away from him and now you have nothing.

I didn't run from anything. Alabama had issues with the NCAA. That was 10 to 15 years ago. It has no bearing on the current dynasty of winning we are enjoying. I could discuss Mike Dubose as a shitty coach too, but it is not relevant to what is happening now.

As for coming to Atlanta, that is still a lie. And that is also why I said let me know beforehand when and where you will be here.

I didn't run from anything. Alabama had issues with the NCAA. That was 10 to 15 years ago. It has no bearing on the current dynasty of winning we are enjoying. I could discuss Mike Dubose as a shitty coach too, but it is not relevant to what is happening now.

As for coming to Atlanta, that is still a lie. And that is also why I said let me know beforehand when and where you will be here.

So Alabama didn't smoke cigars in 2018 when they beat Tennessee like you said they did? Fucking liar. Having a history of being rule breakers is relevant except to someone that gets his panties in a wad when something not positive is said about Alabama.

You also said anywhere and when a place you were afraid to meet was given, you ran like a pussy.

As for my wife being alive and well while yours being dead and rotting, that is true. Are you going to cry some more about it like you did several months ago?

So Alabama didn't smoke cigars in 2018 when they beat Tennessee like you said they did? Fucking liar. Having a history of being rule breakers is relevant except to someone that gets his panties in a wad when something not positive is said about Alabama.

You also said anywhere and when a place you were afraid to meet was given, you ran like a pussy.

As for my wife being alive and well while yours being dead and rotting, that is true. Are you going to cry some more about it like you did several months ago?

Yep, they smoked cigars after the victory, like they have the last 12 times the two teams have met. And Alabama has self-reported every time. The NCAA must realize it is a ridiculous rule too. They have never done anything. And if the NCAA doesn't do anything, it isn't relevant.

As I have said many times, I will meet you anywhere you want. Just let me know where and when you will be there.

"I discuss and debate with people who are interested in college football," have you caught on yet that this isn't a sports forum, there exists special vehicles for such, and I bet if you looked close you could find one specifically aimed at individuals who think the world revolves around Alabama football, most people don't

"I discuss and debate with people who are interested in college football," have you caught on yet that this isn't a sports forum, there exists special vehicles for such, and I bet if you looked close you could find one specifically aimed at individuals who think the world revolves around Alabama football, most people don't

The forum is called "Sports, Hobbies and Pictures". So this forum is where discussions of sports belong. There are a couple of threads on various sports going now.

I don't think the world revolves around Alabama football. But I do my political debating on another site. So you will just have to cope with my being here discussing Alabama football (and on occasion, the NFL).

Yep, they smoked cigars after the victory, like they have the last 12 times the two teams have met. And Alabama has self-reported every time. The NCAA must realize it is a ridiculous rule too. They have never done anything. And if the NCAA doesn't do anything, it isn't relevant.

As I have said many times, I will meet you anywhere you want. Just let me know where and when you will be there.

So they knowingly broke the rules. It doesn't make it irrelevant if they break the rules. It means they have no honor just like those that support them breaking those rules. That's you, bitch.

First time you said that, I gave a location. You said, "no". You can stop pretending to be tough. No one believes you not even your faggot buddy at your bar.

The forum is called "Sports, Hobbies and Pictures". So this forum is where discussions of sports belong. There are a couple of threads on various sports going now.

I don't think the world revolves around Alabama football. But I do my political debating on another site. So you will just have to cope with my being here discussing Alabama football (and on occasion, the NFL).

Your entire life is Alabama football. You don't want discussion about Alabama. You want people to agree with you about it. When they don't, you whine like a baby. Had I said nothing but positive things about Alabama and agreed, you wouldn't be crying now, son.

So they knowingly broke the rules. It doesn't make it irrelevant if they break the rules. It means they have no honor just like those that support them breaking those rules. That's you, bitch.

First time you said that, I gave a location. You said, "no". You can stop pretending to be tough. No one believes you not even your faggot buddy at your bar.

" You want me to hold the chicken "?
" i want you to hold it between your knees"!

They break a stupid rule that should not exist. The NCAA knows that. Which is why there is no action taken.

The first time you gave the location? You wanted my home address. I had already told you I would not give you any personal information. So you knew I would not give my address when you started demanding it. That is because you are the coward. You could bluster and blow like a badass, when you are just another keyboard commando. I have said that I would meet you anywhere. And yet the ONLY place you have named is a place I had already said I would not give you, my home address.

But feel free to come by. Let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I am home. Or let me know when you will be in Murphy Candler Park. I'm happy to meet you there.

Your entire life is Alabama football. You don't want discussion about Alabama. You want people to agree with you about it. When they don't, you whine like a baby. Had I said nothing but positive things about Alabama and agreed, you wouldn't be crying now, son.

Junior, I have no idea what our conversations would be like. Your level of assholeness would show up somehow, I have no doubt.

I have discussed Ohio State football, Boise State football, Jim Harbaugh, and several other teams. Your "if they don't praise Alabama you whine" is obvious bullshit.

But if you look at the volume of posting you have done in threads on a topic you have admitted you don't give a shit about, that is proof you are a troll.

Junior, I have no idea what our conversations would be like. Your level of assholeness would show up somehow, I have no doubt.

I have discussed Ohio State football, Boise State football, Jim Harbaugh, and several other teams. Your "if they don't praise Alabama you whine" is obvious bullshit.

But if you look at the volume of posting you have done in threads on a topic you have admitted you don't give a shit about, that is proof you are a troll.

Your entire whining mentality began when comments about Alabama you didn't like were made.

If you look at your response to the answer the first time you asked "name the place", that is proof you're a coward.

There wouldn't be a conversation. You'd simply do what you were told and find a way to like it.

They break a stupid rule that should not exist. The NCAA knows that. Which is why there is no action taken.

The first time you gave the location? You wanted my home address. I had already told you I would not give you any personal information. So you knew I would not give my address when you started demanding it. That is because you are the coward. You could bluster and blow like a badass, when you are just another keyboard commando. I have said that I would meet you anywhere. And yet the ONLY place you have named is a place I had already said I would not give you, my home address.

But feel free to come by. Let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I am home. Or let me know when you will be in Murphy Candler Park. I'm happy to meet you there.

If the NCAA knows, as you say, it's a stupid rule, and they are the ones that can change it, why haven't they changed it? It is interesting how you equate something being stupid with not liking it. A prime example of childish mentality.

The only places you've named are where you know your buddies will be to back you up. Sign of a coward.

You wouldn't be at home just like you weren't at your faggot bar. You were likely out being butt fucked by the doorman you're so fond of. Since you wife died, you must have changed "teams".

Your entire whining mentality began when comments about Alabama you didn't like were made.

If you look at your response to the answer the first time you asked "name the place", that is proof you're a coward.

There wouldn't be a conversation. You'd simply do what you were told and find a way to like it.

Do what I'm told? LMAO!!! By a little worm like you? Ain't happening.

The first time I "Name the place"? You mean after I had said I would not give you any personal information? Once again, you picked the one place you knew you wouldn't have to meet me. Because you are a coward.

But then later you said it wouldn't be hard to find me. So come and find me. Let me know when and where.

You are on the wrong Forum, this is "Political forum for Current News Events." The one you think you are on is below, this is not a sports forum

And from what I can see you are not "discussing" anything, you and the other guy are just exchanging insults back and forth

Back