Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

Says the one that claims I'd be bloody. Tough talk from a crying widower. Interesting how the places you name are where your friend would be. That, alone, tells me you realize you're all talk and no action.

My friends would not be at the park. But then, you won’t either. Because you know I would beat you bloody.

I have said, just tell me when & where in Atlanta, and I will happily meet you. Then we will see whether you will say all that shit to my face.

My friends would not be at the park. But then, you won’t either. Because you know I would beat you bloody.

I have said, just tell me when & where in Atlanta, and I will happily meet you. Then we will see whether you will say all that shit to my face.

So you claim. You also claimed they wouldn't be at the bar.

I told you and you refused. Still talking big, huh. That's bold coming from someone that cries like a baby at the mention of his wife.

So you claim. You also claimed they wouldn't be at the bar.

I told you and you refused. Still talking big, huh. That's bold coming from someone that cries like a baby at the mention of his wife.

You told me? My house? Ok. When?

Jalen Hurts got cheers in the weight room at Norman OK. On MaxOut day, he squatted 585 lbs. He is 6’2” and weighs 220.

Maybe they thought he was a janitor coming in to finally clean the place.

I noticed you banned me from your most recent thread. What are you afraid of coward?

You two above defiantly got to get a life, months later you are still exchanging insults over college football

I realize both of you reside in southern states, but do yourselves a favor, get out more, go visit one of those strip malls that perpetuate your environments, visit a pub and have a few pints, preferably one with no TV's or identification with a college sport

I got to tell you there "winter," and it is not intended personally, but other than the State of Alabama, and the sports talking heads who cover Alabama, nobody really cares about Alabama football.

It is a college football team, there are hundreds, none more important than the other, think of South West Missouri State, a very successful program, but outside of Missouri, it ain't generating a lot of interest

I got to tell you there "winter," and it is not intended personally, but other than the State of Alabama, and the sports talking heads who cover Alabama, nobody really cares about Alabama football.

It is a college football team, there are hundreds, none more important than the other, think of South West Missouri State, a very successful program, but outside of Missouri, it ain't generating a lot of interest

lol You do.

First of all, I post on topics of interest to me. Whether they are popular nationally is of no concern to me.

Second of all, the Alabama Crimson Tide is the high water mark for college football. Teams circle Alabama on their schedules, either as a loss or in hopes of an upset. There are a handful of teams that are on the radar every year. Alabama is one of those teams.

lol You do.

First of all, I post on topics of interest to me. Whether they are popular nationally is of no concern to me.

Second of all, the Alabama Crimson Tide is the high water mark for college football. Teams circle Alabama on their schedules, either as a loss or in hopes of an upset. There are a handful of teams that are on the radar every year. Alabama is one of those teams.

No, you get your panties in a wad when someone doesn't hold Alabama in as high regard as you.

Should we consider the years Alabama was ineligible for the postseason and/or had to vacate victories for NCAA rules violations as high water marks?

Back