Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

I didn't see you nor did your buddy remember being asked about you.

I bet you'll make some other excuse now.

No need to make excuses. You weren’t there. You said it was comedy night but you can’t tell me HOW you knew it was comedy night. I mean, other than the website.

No need to make excuses. You weren’t there. You said it was comedy night but you can’t tell me HOW you knew it was comedy night. I mean, other than the website.

That's your excuse. I told you how I knew. You've either forgotten or refuse to accept the truth.

That's your excuse. I told you how I knew. You've either forgotten or refuse to accept the truth.

No, you never told me HOW you knew. You just said it was comedy night. You are the one who made the claim. It is up to you to provide HOW you knew.

If you saw the comedians you can tell me where the stage is. But you couldn’t do that.

If you saw a sign, you can tell me where the sign is. On the wall, etc. I’m betting you can’t.

Of course, the honest answer would be “I saw it on the website”.

So how did you know it was comedy night.

No, you never told me HOW you knew. You just said it was comedy night. You are the one who made the claim. It is up to you to provide HOW you knew.

If you saw the comedians you can tell me where the stage is. But you couldn’t do that.

If you saw a sign, you can tell me where the sign is. On the wall, etc. I’m betting you can’t.

Of course, the honest answer would be “I saw it on the website”.

So how did you know it was comedy night.

You can't remember what I said at all. Earlier today, you attributed a quote to me where you said all I told you was "I was there". . A few hours later you admitted that you had been provided with information about it being comedy night when I was there. Are you getting senile or are you still crying about personal situations?

I told you how I knew it was comedy night. If you don't like the answer, tough shit. All you've done and all you'll do is whine about it because admitting the truth would prove my claim you're nothing more than an old, washed up coward.

You can't remember what I said at all. Earlier today, you attributed a quote to me where you said all I told you was "I was there". . A few hours later you admitted that you had been provided with information about it being comedy night when I was there. Are you getting senile or are you still crying about personal situations?

I told you how I knew it was comedy night. If you don't like the answer, tough shit. All you've done and all you'll do is whine about it because admitting the truth would prove my claim you're nothing more than an old, washed up coward.

You never said HOW you knew it was comedy night. You said some bullshit about “if you are there you know things”. But never how you knew.

Because you were never there. If the amnesia of every detail of where you parked or who you talked to wasn’t enough, this detail betrays your lies.

You never said HOW you knew it was comedy night. You said some bullshit about “if you are there you know things”. But never how you knew.

Because you were never there. If the amnesia of every detail of where you parked or who you talked to wasn’t enough, this detail betrays your lies.

The same way I know it's raining when I go outside.

You'll continue with your excuses because you know deep down inside, and to use something you said yesterday, you didn't want to try me. You cry like a little bitch at the mention of your wife. That request yesterday was pitiful.

You'll continue with your excuses because you know deep down inside, and to use something you said yesterday, you didn't want to try me. You cry like a little bitch at the mention of your wife. That request yesterday was pitiful.

When you go outside and it’s raining, you can see, feel, and hear the rain. Did you see comedians? Did you hear them but couldn’t see them. I know you didn’t feel them or you would have been tossed out on your ass.

I am not making excuses. You are the one making excuses for why you can’t tell me how you knew it was comedy night.

It is a simple question.

Try you? No. I will beat you bloody. Come to Murphy Candler Park like you said you would. I’ll take off work to meet you.

The request yesterday was for civilized, mature behavior. You have talked about being a man. But you have no idea what that means.

When you go outside and it’s raining, you can see, feel, and hear the rain. Did you see comedians? Did you hear them but couldn’t see them. I know you didn’t feel them or you would have been tossed out on your ass.

I am not making excuses. You are the one making excuses for why you can’t tell me how you knew it was comedy night.

It is a simple question.

Try you? No. I will beat you bloody. Come to Murphy Candler Park like you said you would. I’ll take off work to meet you.

Same concept applies when you go to locations. Now you're getting it.

You've been told and provided an example of how you can know. If you can't figure it out, perhaps you should try to get sympathy by talking about your dead wife some more. The only thing missing was the tears.

Beat me bloody? That's a lot of tough TALK from a pussy that when naming places gave those where he knew his friends would be WHEN he got in trouble.

Last edited:
The request yesterday was for civilized, mature behavior. You have talked about being a man. But you have no idea what that means.

The request yesterday was from a fucking whining bitch that the only thing missing was the tears over the internet.

Same concept applies when you go to locations. Now you're getting it.

You've been told and provided an example of how you can know. If you can't figure it out, perhaps you should try to get sympathy by talking about your dead wife some more. The only thing missing was the tears.

Beat me bloody? That's a lot of tough TALK from a pussy that when naming places gave those where he knew his friends would be WHEN he got in trouble.

Now I’m getting the concept? The only way you would know it was comedy night is to have SEEN the comedians, HEARD the comedians, or seen it on the website.

This “being there” crap is simply you dodging the question.

Now I’m getting the concept? The only way you would know it was comedy night is to have SEEN the comedians, HEARD the comedians, or seen it on the website.

This “being there” crap is simply you dodging the question.

You're the one that said to know it's raining is to see it or feel it BECAUSE you're where it's raining.

You really are stupid.

You're the one that said to know it's raining is to see it or feel it BECAUSE you're where it's raining.

You really are stupid.

Yes I did. Do you have another way to tell it’s raining besides feeling it rain, seeing it rain or hearing it rain, I suppose you could taste the rain or smell the rain. But input from one of your 5 senses is required for you to know it is raining.

Now, that nice again, how did you know it was comedy night? Your refusal to answer speaks volumes about the honesty of your claim.

Have you forgotten how you knew it was comedy night?

Yes I did. Do you have another way to tell it’s raining besides feeling it rain, seeing it rain or hearing it rain, I suppose you could taste the rain or smell the rain. But input from one of your 5 senses is required for you to know it is raining.

Now, that nice again, how did you know it was comedy night? Your refusal to answer speaks volumes about the honesty of your claim.

Have you forgotten how you knew it was comedy night?

You can't taste it or smell it unless you're where it is.

I gave you answer and you didn't like it. Maybe that's because I did what you asked and you can't handle that fact.

You requested that I post the names of people I had discussed and disagreed with. I did that.

No, your initial answer was that you had no obligation to provide proof to an asshole. I'm still waiting on the proof that goes with those names. Stating them doesn't count. You don't accept my statement of going to your hangout bar yet you expect me to believe your statement. I acknowledged Mott's. I've looked and have yet to see anything with the others.

Based on your requests of me, to use your words, I have no obligation . . . to an asshole.

No, your initial answer was that you had no obligation to provide proof to an asshole. I'm still waiting on the proof that goes with those names. Stating them doesn't count. You don't accept my statement of going to your hangout bar yet you expect me to believe your statement. I acknowledged Mott's. I've looked and have yet to see anything with the others.

Based on your requests of me, to use your words, I have no obligation . . . to an asshole.

I asked a long time ago about how you knew it was comedy night. Your request is recent.

The proof is in the threads. It is available to you. You are too lazy to scroll through threads?

There have been quite a few people I have disagreed with in the various threads on college football. You accepted Mott. That alone disproves your claim that I only want to talk to people who agree with me.

Back