Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

The difference is, my posts and discussions are there for you to see. I have no control over what you post.

The difference is you expect of others what you refuse to do yourself. It's not my responsibility to search for proof of a claim you made. It's yours. If you refuse that request, don't make requests of me because I don't take them from cowards that get their panties in a wad when someone says something they don't like or in a manner which hurts their feelings.

To answer your request, "I have no obligation . . . to an asshole". What the fuck are you going to do about it? Talk big some more.

The difference is you expect of others what you refuse to do yourself. It's not my responsibility to search for proof of a claim you made. It's yours. If you refuse that request, don't make requests of me because I don't take them from cowards that get their panties in a wad when someone says something they don't like or in a manner which hurts their feelings.

To answer your request, "I have no obligation . . . to an asshole". What the fuck are you going to do about it? Talk big some more.

Actually, while you were posting this nonsense, I was scrolling through a college football thread. I've already mentioned that Mott and I disagree and still keep discussing football. I have also disagreed with anonymoose, archives, Guille, Margot Frank, and Domer76. And kept discussing college football with them.

And that was in a single thread.

But, by your rule, you should have some proof of your claim that you came to Atlanta and went to my favorite bar and asked for me. (yeah, I saw your comment before you edited out) But you have no evidence and conveniently forgot where you parked, what my friend looked like, what the inside of the bar looked like, or what any of the businesses around it looked like.

Actually, while you were posting this nonsense, I was scrolling through a college football thread. I've already mentioned that Mott and I disagree and still keep discussing football. I have also disagreed with anonymoose, archives, Guille, Margot Frank, and Domer76. And kept discussing college football with them.

And that was in a single thread.

Do you have proof of it? That's not proof.

For the record, I've seen your disagreements with Mott because it's on threads I'm not banned. Perhaps you can point to the location of the others. Are they on a thread where I'm banned?

But, by your rule, you should have some proof of your claim that you came to Atlanta and went to my favorite bar and asked for me. (yeah, I saw your comment before you edited out) But you have no evidence and conveniently forgot where you parked, what my friend looked like, what the inside of the bar looked like, or what any of the businesses around it looked like.

I provided proof something as proof and you refused to accept it. If you think having gone one place, one time and not remembering those things you expect me to remember is something you can use to say I didn't go, you're an idiot. But you did go to JUNIOR college. There are many places (i.e. - hotels) I've gone to more than once. I couldn't tell you what the lobby looked like or what businesses where around those hotels. Does that mean you'd claim I didn't stay there?

I'm glad you saw the comment. Do you need any clearer answer to your request? If you do, here it is. Fuck you, I don't take requests from whining, crying pussies like you.

I provided proof something as proof and you refused to accept it. If you think having gone one place, one time and not remembering those things you expect me to remember is something you can use to say I didn't go, you're an idiot. But you did go to JUNIOR college. There are many places (i.e. - hotels) I've gone to more than once. I couldn't tell you what the lobby looked like or what businesses where around those hotels. Does that mean you'd claim I didn't stay there?

I'm glad you saw the comment. Do you need any clearer answer to your request? If you do, here it is. Fuck you, I don't take requests from whining, crying pussies like you.

Proof? You said "I went there". That's it.

I provided just as much proof of my discussions with those people. If you are banned from a thread, I know you can't post. But you can read it can't you? I don't know, since I have not been banned from a thread, to my knowledge.

Proof? You said "I went there". That's it.

I provided just as much proof of my discussions with those people. If you are banned from a thread, I know you can't post. But you can read it can't you? I don't know, since I have not been banned from a thread, to my knowledge.

I told you what was happening that night and you quickly came up with an excuse.

If I'm banned from a thread, why would I waste time reading something when I can't respond to what the idiots like you say on it? You can control whether or not I'm banned.

I told you what was happening that night and you quickly came up with an excuse.

If I'm banned from a thread, why would I waste time reading something when I can't respond to what the idiots like you say on it? You can control whether or not I'm banned.

Yeah, you remembered what was happening but not what the guy you talked to looked like. I get not remembering everything. But not remembering whether you parked in front or around back? Not noticing a 25 foot skull as the front of a business? No. You never went there.

Yeah, you remembered what was happening but not what the guy you talked to looked like. I get not remembering everything. But not remembering whether you parked in front or around back? Not noticing a 25 foot skull as the front of a business? No. You never went there.

I talked to several people yesterday I'd seen only once in my life. Does not being able to describe any of them mean I didn't talk to them? If that's all you have, that's weak. I visited many locations yesterday that I go to often. I couldn't tell you where I parked at any of them. I did tell you what was going on AT the bar and you're more worried about things outside of it unrelated to it.

What you're saying is that because I don't remember what YOU think I should remember, you use that to make excuses.

I talked to several people yesterday I'd seen only once in my life. Does not being able to describe any of them mean I didn't talk to them? If that's all you have, that's weak. I visited many locations yesterday that I go to often. I couldn't tell you where I parked at any of them. I did tell you what was going on AT the bar and you're more worried about things outside of it unrelated to it.

What you're saying is that because I don't remember what YOU think I should remember, you use that to make excuses.

You drove over 250 miles and went to one place, and talked to one person. YOu didn't just ask a random person. You spoke to a specific person.

The same with the parking. If I drove that far, I would remember whether I parked in front of the place or had to drive up the hill around back.

You say you went in and asked for me. The doorman has said no one asked for me by name. He didn't say he doesn't remember anyone asking. He said no one asked. Who do I trust more? lol Not a tough question to answer.

You drove over 250 miles and went to one place, and talked to one person. YOu didn't just ask a random person. You spoke to a specific person.

The same with the parking. If I drove that far, I would remember whether I parked in front of the place or had to drive up the hill around back.

You say you went in and asked for me. The doorman has said no one asked for me by name. He didn't say he doesn't remember anyone asking. He said no one asked. Who do I trust more? lol Not a tough question to answer.

Where did I say I drove over 250 miles? You assume I drove to the location the night in question.

I spoke to ONE specific person yesterday.

What you're doing is coming up with things YOU think I should remember and if I don't meet what YOU say, YOU use that as an excuse. Last time I looked, YOU don't set that standard.

It's clear who you trust. That way you have an excuse. I don't trust him but you're expecting me to take your word for it.

Where did I say I drove over 250 miles? You assume I drove to the location the night in question.

I spoke to ONE specific person yesterday.

What you're doing is coming up with things YOU think I should remember and if I don't meet what YOU say, YOU use that as an excuse. Last time I looked, YOU don't set that standard.

It's clear who you trust. That way you have an excuse. I don't trust him but you're expecting me to take your word for it.

You want me to give you links to specific conversations in threads from which you are not banned. And yet, your only “proof” of what you claim is that you said it was comedy night. The website advertises that. I’m looking for something the website doesn’t show. You’ve lied to me before. My friend has not.

Also, I had someone ask him about me. He remembered. He would have called but it was a really busy night.

You want me to give you links to specific conversations in threads from which you are not banned. And yet, your only “proof” of what you claim is that you said it was comedy night. The website advertises that. I’m looking for something the website doesn’t show. You’ve lied to me before. My friend has not.

Also, I had someone ask him about me. He remembered. He would have called but it was a really busy night.

You've already said you weren't going to provide any proof that I should look up proof of what YOU claimed.

Earlier you said the only thing I claimed was "I went there". You put quotes around it. Now, you admit I indicated what was going on then make another excuse because the answer didn't suit you.

You lied from earlier this morning. You provided a quote you attributed to me and now say that what I provided was more information. In fact, the quote you attributed to me wasn't something that I said. That's called a lie but you'll come up with some excuse why you don't think it is.

Do you have proof you had someone ask him about you or should I blindly accept your claim?

You've already said you weren't going to provide any proof that I should look up proof of what YOU claimed.

Earlier you said the only thing I claimed was "I went there". You put quotes around it. Now, you admit I indicated what was going on then make another excuse because the answer didn't suit you.

You lied from earlier this morning. You provided a quote you attributed to me and now say that what I provided was more information. In fact, the quote you attributed to me wasn't something that I said. That's called a lie but you'll come up with some excuse why you don't think it is.

Do you have proof you had someone ask him about you or should I blindly accept your claim?

Not proof at all. Was it comedy night? How could you tell?

Not proof at all. Was it comedy night? How could you tell?

You can tell things because you're there. Didn't they teach you that at JUNIOR College or UA? I have my doubts of your claimed GPA when such low level thinking is shown on your part.

But, do come up with more excuses.

You can tell things because you're there. Didn't they teach you that at JUNIOR College or UA? I have my doubts of your claimed GPA when such low level thinking is shown on your part.

But, do come up with more excuses.

Oh, did you see comedians? Was there a sign on the building?

I understand that being there will tell you things. But I am betting you forgot what you saw.

Oh, did you see comedians? Was there a sign on the building?

I understand that being there will tell you things. But I am betting you forgot what you saw.

I didn't see you nor did your buddy remember being asked about you.

I bet you'll make some other excuse now.

Back