Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

Not stupid at all. But then, if misquoting what someone said makes you stupid, you are a total moron. It is your main M.O.

You're a fucking dumbass. You didn't misquote me, you simply couldn't understand something simple. You're just that stupid.

You're a fucking dumbass. You didn't misquote me, you simply couldn't understand something simple. You're just that stupid.

You mean like insisting that last seasons play proved me wrong when I said all along “what they are known for”?

So national championships alone is what determines the greatest?

He would be called a great general. What you're doing is stating a standard you think others should accept when it comes to determining who is the greatest.

Does the name Erk Russell mean anything? He's took a team, in just it's 2nd year with varsity football, and won a national championship. He's also done what Saban hasn't done and won 15 games in a season. He took a team that organization that was playing club ball and in 7 years, won 3 national titles.

How about Larry Kehres? University of Mount Union. 11 national titles, 23 conference titles, 21 undefeated regular season, a 55 game winning streak, and .929 winning percentage over 27 years. All that without a single player on athletic scholarship.

All of those are in the lower divisions. You know, the ones you ridicule Alabama for scheduling?

All of those are in the lower divisions. You know, the ones you ridicule Alabama for scheduling?

Irrelevant. YOU'RE the one that talked about national championships being the goal and what made someone the greatest. Now when it's been shown that someone else has more, that doesn't seem to matter to you.

Alabama shouldn't be playing them but that has nothing to do with the number of national championships.

You mean like insisting that last seasons play proved me wrong when I said all along “what they are known for”?

Not at all. Quit trying to cover for your stupidity. It's embarrassing.

Lazy, and you've proven you are, and stupid is no way for even you to go through life.

The names are in the various threads. Help yourself.

Still waiting on YOU to provide the names YOU said are there. Instead, you run like the goddamn coward you are, start a new thread, and ban the one person that made you look like an idiot. Typical.

Still waiting on YOU to provide the names YOU said are there. Instead, you run like the goddamn coward you are, start a new thread, and ban the one person that made you look like an idiot. Typical.

I banned the one person who kills a thread. I banned a troll. Look at the threads from which you are banned. They have numerous people discussing the topic. No personal attack’s and very very little name calling.

As for names of people I talked with and disagreed with, look in the various college football threads. They are there. I feel no obligation to prove anything to an asshole.

I banned the one person who kills a thread. I banned a troll. Look at the threads from which you are banned. They have numerous people discussing the topic. No personal attack’s and very very little name calling.

As for names of people I talked with and disagreed with, look in the various college football threads. They are there. I feel no obligation to prove anything to an asshole.

You banned someone that's more of a man than you'll ever be.

As for your claim about disagreeing with others, if you're going to make such a claim, it's upon you to provide the proof. It's clear you expect me to look it up because you're a goddamn coward that runs and hides like a the fucking pussy his wife died to get away. What you fail to realize is that when you make the claim, the obligation comes with it. You've run from other things. Why would anyone expect you not to run from this.

As for your claim about disagreeing with others, if you're going to make such a claim, it's upon you to provide the proof. It's clear you expect me to look it up because you're a goddamn coward that runs and hides like a the fucking pussy his wife died to get away. What you fail to realize is that when you make the claim, the obligation comes with it. You've run from other things. Why would anyone expect you not to run from this.

Being an asshole does not make you a man.

But if you ever want to try me, the offer to meet you in Murphy Candler Park still stands. Let me know when you will be there.

As for mentioning my wife, you should know that words create images for the reader. Mentioning my wife brings up great memories of our life and love together. However, when it is mentioned with “died”, “death” or something similar, it brings up images of those last, dark months in the hospital and in hospice. I am asking that you not do that. Some things don’t get easier with the passing of years. Thank you.

Being an asshole does not make you a man.

But if you ever want to try me, the offer to meet you in Murphy Candler Park still stands. Let me know when you will be there.

Running because you can't handle disagreement makes you a pussy.

Last edited:
As for mentioning my wife, you should know that words create images for the reader. Mentioning my wife brings up great memories of our life and love together. However, when it is mentioned with “died”, “death” or something similar, it brings up images of those last, dark months in the hospital and in hospice. I am asking that you not do that. Some things don’t get easier with the passing of years. Thank you.

Interesting that you make requests of me after thread banning and running your mouth.

Nor was mine for you to back up your claim and not thread ban. To use a statement you made earlier today, "I feel no obligation . . . to an asshole".

The difference is, my posts and discussions are there for you to see. I have no control over what you post.

Back