Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

And yes, that is what you are claiming. Head coaches are measured by wins and winning championships. You ignore that in order to troll.

You have not suggested a single college head football coach who is a better head football coach. You simply latched on to my comment about Lincoln Riley.

You have offered nothing new in this discussion in many pages. Unless you have something worthwhile, I’m about done here.

Your comment was Lincoln was better as doing things than Saban then argue Saban is the greatest. If Saban was the greatest, no one would be better at anything in coaching.

You're going to run like a little bitch just like you've done in the past. When someone doesn't agree, you get your dead wife's panties you wear in a wad, pout, and run off.

You have chosen not to present any. All you've done is argue with definitions with your bias taking over.

I presented the fact that Lincoln Riley has taken 2 transferring QBs and developed them into Heisman winners. You said the players who leave early for the NFL are not quitters because they are bettering themselves. Hurts is going to play under a coach who develops passing QBs. That is bettering himself. He also stands a better chance of playing more. That is also bettering himself. By your own definition, Hurts is no more a quitter than all the players who leave a year early for the NFL.

Your comment was Lincoln was better as doing things than Saban then argue Saban is the greatest. If Saban was the greatest, no one would be better at anything in coaching.

You're going to run like a little bitch just like you've done in the past. When someone doesn't agree, you get your dead wife's panties you wear in a wad, pout, and run off.

Saban coaches a different style of football. One point of that is his focus on defense. That is why he had a highly ranked defense and Riley had one of the worst last year.

A head coach’s job is not to do everything. And if your coaching style is not pass heavy, there will be coaches that have better skills at running a passing offense. That is not necessarily better. The proof is that Saban beat Riley head to head.

I am not running anywhere. I am simply choosing to stop wasting my time when you offer nothing new. There are other places to enjoy discussions and debate

Saban coaches a different style of football. One point of that is his focus on defense. That is why he had a highly ranked defense and Riley had one of the worst last year.

A head coach’s job is not to do everything. And if your coaching style is not pass heavy, there will be coaches that have better skills at running a passing offense. That is not necessarily better. The proof is that Saban beat Riley head to head.

To be the greatest you have to be the best at everything. You've said Saban isn't.

Beating someone on a single day only proves you beat them on that single day.

I am not running anywhere. I am simply choosing to stop wasting my time when you offer nothing new. There are other places to enjoy discussions and debate

It's called running when you leave because someone doesn't agree with or accept what you say.

It's clear you only want confirmation not discussion.

Are you really arguing that being the best means you can be less than someone else in something?

How about showing where the definition of quitter mentions timing.

Quit - to leave permanently. Are you saying Hurts will be coming back to Alabama to play again?

I am arguing that being the best head coach means leading the team and organization. It does not mean doing everything. That is why there are assistant coaches.

I am also arguing that there are different styles of play in college football.

It's called running when you leave because someone doesn't agree with or accept what you say.

It's clear you only want confirmation not discussion.

Bullshit. There are numerous people I have discussions and debates with that do not agree with me. Mott is a prime example. He and I have argued numerous times. I still welcome such debates.

I am arguing that being the best head coach means leading the team and organization. It does not mean doing everything. That is why there are assistant coaches.

I am also arguing that there are different styles of play in college football.

So you're arguing with bias dictating your opinion? Invalidates your opinion.

You're arguing that someone is the greatest then coming up with exceptions. Being the greatest means there aren't any exceptions.

Bullshit. There are numerous people I have discussions and debates with that do not agree with me. Mott is a prime example. He and I have argued numerous times. I still welcome such debates.

Yet you the same one each time you use that excuse.

Your problem is you don't like being told like it is. You don't like the manner in which I express it. I don't sugar coat things. Never have and never will. If that hurts your feelings, get some ointment and rub the part that hurts the most.

I presented the fact that Lincoln Riley has taken 2 transferring QBs and developed them into Heisman winners. You said the players who leave early for the NFL are not quitters because they are bettering themselves. Hurts is going to play under a coach who develops passing QBs. That is bettering himself. He also stands a better chance of playing more. That is also bettering himself. By your own definition, Hurts is no more a quitter than all the players who leave a year early for the NFL.

Those leaving for the NFL don't do it solely because they're replaced. If they were replaced in college, it's likely they won't make it in the NFL. It's like leaving a job. If you go because you're mad someone else got a promotion you thought you deserved, that's a quitter. If you go for a promotion, that's bettering yourself. Hurts is leaving because he was replaced. He wouldn't have left if he was still the starter and you've shown nothing to refute that.

Those leaving for the NFL don't do it solely because they're replaced. If they were replaced in college, it's likely they won't make it in the NFL. It's like leaving a job. If you go because you're mad someone else got a promotion you thought you deserved, that's a quitter. If you go for a promotion, that's bettering yourself. Hurts is leaving because he was replaced. He wouldn't have left if he was still the starter and you've shown nothing to refute that.

So anyone who leaves for the NFL early, who was not a starter is a quitter. Got it.

Yet you the same one each time you use that excuse.

Your problem is you don't like being told like it is. You don't like the manner in which I express it. I don't sugar coat things. Never have and never will. If that hurts your feelings, get some ointment and rub the part that hurts the most.

Didn’t you say that one example proves the point? Mott comes to mind. Many of the others names don’t come to mind.

Believe me, you haven’t hurt my feeling once.

So you're arguing with bias dictating your opinion? Invalidates your opinion.

You're arguing that someone is the greatest then coming up with exceptions. Being the greatest means there aren't any exceptions.

As a head coach, there aren’t any exceptions. Lincoln Riley has not won a single national championship, the ultimate goal of every head coach. Saban has won 6.

An example that maybe you can follow is a military one. If a general had won more battles and more wars than any other, he would be called the greatest general. If another general was a better shot with a rifle, that would not change things.

Didn’t you say that one example proves the point? Mott comes to mind. Many of the others names don’t come to mind.

Believe me, you haven’t hurt my feeling once.

Are you agreeing that one example proves a point?

What you said was "There are numerous people I have discussions and debates with that do not agree with me." What I pointed out was that you only mention one, Mott. You claim you have discussions with, NUMEROUS others yet conveniently can't remember a single one. If what you said was true, you'd remember without a problem.

I've embarrassed you more than can be counted. As for getting your feelings hurts, you lie. You wouldn't cry like a bitch when your dead wife was mentioned if it didn't hurt your feelings. But do make some excuse.

Are you agreeing that one example proves a point?

What you said was "There are numerous people I have discussions and debates with that do not agree with me." What I pointed out was that you only mention one, Mott. You claim you have discussions with, NUMEROUS others yet conveniently can't remember a single one. If what you said was true, you'd remember without a problem.

I've embarrassed you more than can be counted. As for getting your feelings hurts, you lie. You wouldn't cry like a bitch when your dead wife was mentioned if it didn't hurt your feelings. But do make some excuse.

Lie? LMAO!!!

You haven’t embarrassed me once.

As for my discussions, they are there for you to browse.

As a head coach, there aren’t any exceptions. Lincoln Riley has not won a single national championship, the ultimate goal of every head coach. Saban has won 6.

An example that maybe you can follow is a military one. If a general had won more battles and more wars than any other, he would be called the greatest general. If another general was a better shot with a rifle, that would not change things.

So national championships alone is what determines the greatest?

He would be called a great general. What you're doing is stating a standard you think others should accept when it comes to determining who is the greatest.

Does the name Erk Russell mean anything? He's took a team, in just it's 2nd year with varsity football, and won a national championship. He's also done what Saban hasn't done and won 15 games in a season. He took a team that organization that was playing club ball and in 7 years, won 3 national titles.

How about Larry Kehres? University of Mount Union. 11 national titles, 23 conference titles, 21 undefeated regular season, a 55 game winning streak, and .929 winning percentage over 27 years. All that without a single player on athletic scholarship.

Lie? LMAO!!!

You haven’t embarrassed me once.

As for my discussions, they are there for you to browse.

I'm embarrassing you now and you don't know it.

As for your claim about NUMEROUS, no names have been provided. Even you said you can't remember.

Back