Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

Timing is irrelevant. Hurts actually did what he did for the team, not for himself. He stayed a full season for the team. Now that he has graduated, he is moving to a different team to further his own talents.

He did what he did for himself because he was replaced. He's moving because he's a quitter. Had he not been replaced, he would have stayed.

Timing is not relevant. Actions are and his actions are no different than Kelly Bryant.

He did what he did for himself because he was replaced. He's moving because he's a quitter. Had he not been replaced, he would have stayed.

Timing is not relevant. Actions are and his actions are no different than Kelly Bryant.

If Hurts had not played the 2018 season, he would have 2 years of eligibility to learn & hone his skills. As it is, he has only 1.

Perhaps you should look up the term greatest.

Unless there is a college football coach who has accomplished more, Saban is the greatest. And since the main goal of every head coach is to win championships, no coach has accomplished more. Especially in such a short span of time.

There was a time when The Flying Wedge was cutting edge in football formations. No coach uses that anymore. Saban’s preferred style of play has beaten many pass intensive teams.

If Hurts had not played the 2018 season, he would have 2 years of eligibility to learn & hone his skills. As it is, he has only 1.

If he wasn't a quitter because he was replaced, he'd still be at Alabama and never would have left.

Unless there is a college football coach who has accomplished more, Saban is the greatest. And since the main goal of every head coach is to win championships, no coach has accomplished more. Especially in such a short span of time.

There was a time when The Flying Wedge was cutting edge in football formations. No coach uses that anymore. Saban’s preferred style of play has beaten many pass intensive teams.

Unless he's the best at everything, and you've admitted he's not, your claim that he's the greatest is a biased opinion. Quit pretending it's fact.

Unless he's the best at everything, and you've admitted he's not, your claim that he's the greatest is a biased opinion. Quit pretending it's fact.

Absolute nonsense. It is not the head coach’s job to do everything. And your contention ignores the fact that there are different styles of play. Saban is known for one style and Lincoln Riley another.

To be the greatest college head football coach is to be a better head coach than any other. It does not mean no other coach does not have specific things he does better.

Absolute nonsense. It is not the head coach’s job to do everything. And your contention ignores the fact that there are different styles of play. Saban is known for one style and Lincoln Riley another.

To be the greatest college head football coach is to be a better head coach than any other. It does not mean no other coach does not have specific things he does better.

It's not nonsense because you say so. You have a problem with believing something is factual because you claim it.

You confuse greater and greatest.

The greatest is the best at all things. Don't like it, argue with the definition.

It's not nonsense because you say so. You have a problem with believing something is factual because you claim it.

You confuse greater and greatest.

The greatest is the best at all things. Don't like it, argue with the definition.

No need. Saban is the greatest college head football coach. You are arguing that the head coach does everything and must coach every style of play.

No need. Saban is the greatest college head football coach. You are arguing that the head coach does everything and must coach every style of play.

Not based on the definition of greatest.

You're claiming that's what I'm arguing. Was your dead wife as biased and did she suck Saban's dick like you do?

You're claiming that's what I'm arguing. Was your dead wife as biased and did she suck Saban's dick like you do?

Show me the definition that says “the greatest is the best at all things”.

And yes, that is what you are claiming. Head coaches are measured by wins and winning championships. You ignore that in order to troll.

You have not suggested a single college head football coach who is a better head football coach. You simply latched on to my comment about Lincoln Riley.

You have offered nothing new in this discussion in many pages. Unless you have something worthwhile, I’m about done here.

Show me the definition that says “the greatest is the best at all things”.

Are you really arguing that being the best means you can be less than someone else in something?

How about showing where the definition of quitter mentions timing.

Quit - to leave permanently. Are you saying Hurts will be coming back to Alabama to play again?

Back