Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

Why would he need to go if where he is already has one? You keep proving the claim he's a quitter because he was replaced. If Alabama has a high caliber offense, your belief that his leaving for Oklahoma is an improvement is also discredited.

No, I make typos. The red line underneath the word indicates one was made. The difference is I correct mine and you get your panties in a wad when someone points out you didn't pay attention.

No they're not. They may cover the same periods of history but if you think that the level of instruction at a JUNIOR college is the same as a university, I question your claim about a 3.96 GPA.

He already has a coach that is known for high caliber offenses and teaching QBs? Saban is known for a lot of things. But not those two.

The typo does not matter. So why waste time correcting it?

My freshman classes were taught by professors. If you go to a major university, chances are good that a graduate assistant will be teaching the class. The difference in the quality, of there is any is minimal. The difference in the cost and the flexibility in scheduling is not minimal.

He already has a coach that is known for high caliber offenses and teaching QBs? Saban is known for a lot of things. But not those two.

The typo does not matter. So why waste time correcting it?

My freshman classes were taught by professors. If you go to a major university, chances are good that a graduate assistant will be teaching the class. The difference in the quality, of there is any is minimal. The difference in the cost and the flexibility in scheduling is not minimal.

Yet Saban's team, by your own words, have a high caliber offense. 43.5 ppg is high caliber. Are you claiming Saban has nothing to do with that?

The typo doesn't. That you don't pay attention enough to correct it matters unless you like proving you don't give a shit about things that matter.

Not once did I have a graduate assistant teaching those classes. BTW, graduate assistants don't teach. They read lecture notes from the professor.

The difference in quality is not minimal. Very few, if any, fail the JUNIOR college classes because they are too hard.

Yet Saban's team, by your own words, have a high caliber offense. 43.5 ppg is high caliber. Are you claiming Saban has nothing to do with that?

The typo doesn't. That you don't pay attention enough to correct it matters unless you like proving you don't give a shit about things that matter.

Not once did I have a graduate assistant teaching those classes. BTW, graduate assistants don't teach. They read lecture notes from the professor.

The difference in quality is not minimal. Very few, if any, fail the JUNIOR college classes because they are too hard.

You might consider taking a remedial reading class. I didn’t say had nothing to do with. I said Hurts would be under a coach that is known for somethings. Are you saying Saban is known for high caliber offenses and developing QBs?

You might consider taking a remedial reading class. I didn’t say had nothing to do with. I said Hurts would be under a coach that is known for somethings. Are you saying Saban is known for high caliber offenses and developing QBs?

Saban's teams have had high caliber offenses. Are you saying his assistants did things without his approval?

Hurts is going from one high caliber to another high caliber. That's a lateral move by anyone's standards.

Saban's teams have had high caliber offenses. Are you saying his assistants did things without his approval?

Hurts is going from one high caliber to another high caliber. That's a lateral move by anyone's standards.

Yes, Saban has had some potent offenses. But he is known as a “run first” offensive coach and a defense oriented coach. Saban is not known for his high caliber offenses or his development of QBs. Most of his QBs have been called “game managers”.

Lincoln Riley is a pass-oriented coach. Hurts will benefit from working under him.

Yes, Saban has had some potent offenses. But he is known as a “run first” offensive coach and a defense oriented coach. Saban is not known for his high caliber offenses or his development of QBs. Most of his QBs have been called “game managers”.

Lincoln Riley is a pass-oriented coach. Hurts will benefit from working under him.

46 passing touchdowns and 31 rushing touchdowns for 2018 says otherwise. For 2018, Alabama had more passing yards than Oklahoma and Oklahoma had more rushing yards than Alabama.

46 passing touchdowns and 31 rushing touchdowns for 2018 says otherwise. For 2018, Alabama had more passing yards than Oklahoma and Oklahoma had more rushing yards than Alabama.

Did I say anything about a single year? Or did I say something about what a coach is known for?

Hurts has been playing under Saban for 3 years. Where do you think he would learn more, another year under the same coach or a year under a new coach who is known for developing QBs?

Lincoln Riley took 2 transfer QBs and taught them enough that they each won the Heisman.

Did I say anything about a single year? Or did I say something about what a coach is known for?

Hurts has been playing under Saban for 3 years. Where do you think he would learn more, another year under the same coach or a year under a new coach who is known for developing QBs?

Lincoln Riley took 2 transfer QBs and taught them enough that they each won the Heisman.

You keep changing what you're saying.

Hurts is a quitter and your bias doesn't allow you to acknowledge it. It's really that simple. Now you're kissing Riley's ass. Saban is going to be mad.

You keep changing what you're saying.

Hurts is a quitter and your bias doesn't allow you to acknowledge it. It's really that simple. Now you're kissing Riley's ass. Saban is going to be mad.

I’m not changing anything I am saying. You are trying to claim I am saying something I am not.

Saban is the greatest college football coach in the history of the game. Nothing I have said contradicts that. But Lincoln Riley is known for certain things that will do Hurts good.

I’m not changing anything I am saying. You are trying to claim I am saying something I am not.

Saban is the greatest college football coach in the history of the game. Nothing I have said contradicts that. But Lincoln Riley is known for certain things that will do Hurts good.

I've shown what you said was inaccurate and you refuse to acknowledge it.

You claim Saban is the greatest of all time yet say someone else can do better. Wouldn't that make Riley the greatest? If, as you claim, Saban is the greatest, wouldn't he be the one to do the best for Hurts?

You really don't have a clue and refuse to acknowledge the little black boy is a quitter.

I've shown what you said was inaccurate and you refuse to acknowledge it.

You claim Saban is the greatest of all time yet say someone else can do better. Wouldn't that make Riley the greatest? If, as you claim, Saban is the greatest, wouldn't he be the one to do the best for Hurts?

You really don't have a clue and refuse to acknowledge the little black boy is a quitter.

You have proven nothing of the kind. I stated what the coaches were KNOWN FOR. I did not say Saban never had a high caliber offense.

Yes, Saban is the greatest of all time. No college football or program in history has accomplished what Alabama has done since Saban arrived.

What I did NOT say was that Saban is the greatest at every phase and every style of play. Lincoln Riley has a very different style of play.

Hurts is doing what is best for his future. The color of his skin is irrelevant.

You have proven nothing of the kind. I stated what the coaches were KNOWN FOR. I did not say Saban never had a high caliber offense.

Yes, Saban is the greatest of all time. No college football or program in history has accomplished what Alabama has done since Saban arrived.

What I did NOT say was that Saban is the greatest at every phase and every style of play. Lincoln Riley has a very different style of play.

Hurts is doing what is best for his future. The color of his skin is irrelevant.

No, you refuse to acknowledge it.

If Saban, as you say, is the greatest of all time, saying he isn't great at something contradicts your statement. If, as you say, Riley is better, Saban isn't the greatest.

Hurts is a quitter. Maybe the color of his skin just made that easier for him to have excuses made for him.

No, you refuse to acknowledge it.

If Saban, as you say, is the greatest of all time, saying he isn't great at something contradicts your statement. If, as you say, Riley is better, Saban isn't the greatest.

Hurts is a quitter. Maybe the color of his skin just made that easier for him to have excuses made for him.

I would acknowledge it if it were true. I talked about what Saban and Riley were known for. You quoted numbers for a single season. You proved nothing.

Saban has won more and accomplished more, in the time he has been at Alabama, than any coach. The fact that the majority of his wins were not with a pass heavy offense does not change that.

Saban is known for having great defenses. Riley is known for his offenses. In fact, Riley made the playoffs with one of the worst defenses playing last year.

Maybe the color of his skin shows his genetics or lineage. Nothing more.

I would acknowledge it if it were true. I talked about what Saban and Riley were known for. You quoted numbers for a single season. You proved nothing.

Saban has won more and accomplished more, in the time he has been at Alabama, than any coach. The fact that the majority of his wins were not with a pass heavy offense does not change that.

Saban is known for having great defenses. Riley is known for his offenses. In fact, Riley made the playoffs with one of the worst defenses playing last year.

Maybe the color of his skin shows his genetics or lineage. Nothing more.

You're not man enough to acknowledge it. Admitting you have bias also prevents you from doing that. It doesn't take but one example to make a claim false.

You said Saban was the greatest. By definition, that means no one else is better. If you're claiming Riley is better than the one you call greatest, then your claim that Saban is the greatest is false by YOUR words.

It allows him to make excuses and idiots like you buy it.

You're not man enough to acknowledge it. Admitting you have bias also prevents you from doing that. It doesn't take but one example to make a claim false.

You said Saban was the greatest. By definition, that means no one else is better. If you're claiming Riley is better than the one you call greatest, then your claim that Saban is the greatest is false by YOUR words.

That is absurd. So what you are claiming is that if someone is the greatest head coach, they have to also be the absolute best at every single phase of the game and the best at every style of play? Utter nonsense.

The example you used is great. But it still does not make my claim false. Your reading comprehension must be really low.

Once again, I addressed what each coach is known for. Saban is known for a solid defense and a controlled offense. Of the 5 QBs that started for Saban, only 2 have played regular season games in the NFL. Even if you count John Parker Wilson pre-season games, the total passing yards for all 3 QBs (John Parker Wilson, Greg McElroy, and AJ McCarron) is 1686 yards. Baker Mayfield has 3,725 yards in one season in the NFL.

Saban's QBs have been called "game managers" for a reason. Tua, and to a degree Jalen Hurts, are the exceptions. But they are certainly not on the standard sort of offenses that Sabana is known for.

And, per my claim, no one else is better as a head coach. No team has done what Alabama has done since Saban came here. And Saban did it with different players, coordinators, and assistant coaches. The fact that I claim that Lincoln Riley is known for developing QBs and running pass heavy offenses does not make Riley a better head coach.

I need no excuses. The young man completed his obligation to the UA. He stayed, and competed, and played as a team player. He came in and won the SEC Championship game for Alabama.

Your claim that his race has any relevance shows more about your ignorance than anything about Jalen Hurts.

One more little tidbit to show your ignorance about Jalen's race.

There were 4 QBs competing for the starting slot at the beginning of the 2016 season. Jalen Hurts won the starting job as a true freshman. Cooper Bateman, Blake Barnett, and David Cornwell all transferred to other schools after not being picked as the starter. Blake Barnett started the 1st game on 9/3/2016 (against USC) and was replaced by Hurts before halftime. On 9/28/2016, the university announced that Barnett had quit the team and would be transferring to another school at the end of the semester.

Bateman, Barnett, and Cornwell are all white guys.

That is absurd. So what you are claiming is that if someone is the greatest head coach, they have to also be the absolute best at every single phase of the game and the best at every style of play? Utter nonsense.

The example you used is great. But it still does not make my claim false. Your reading comprehension must be really low.

Once again, I addressed what each coach is known for. Saban is known for a solid defense and a controlled offense. Of the 5 QBs that started for Saban, only 2 have played regular season games in the NFL. Even if you count John Parker Wilson pre-season games, the total passing yards for all 3 QBs (John Parker Wilson, Greg McElroy, and AJ McCarron) is 1686 yards. Baker Mayfield has 3,725 yards in one season in the NFL.

Saban's QBs have been called "game managers" for a reason. Tua, and to a degree Jalen Hurts, are the exceptions. But they are certainly not on the standard sort of offenses that Sabana is known for.

And, per my claim, no one else is better as a head coach. No team has done what Alabama has done since Saban came here. And Saban did it with different players, coordinators, and assistant coaches. The fact that I claim that Lincoln Riley is known for developing QBs and running pass heavy offenses does not make Riley a better head coach.

That's what greatEST means. Sorry you can't comprehend. Maybe UA didn't teach the difference between greater, greater, and greatest. Or someone that had to attend JUNIOR college couldn't learn it.

One more little tidbit to show your ignorance about Jalen's race.

There were 4 QBs competing for the starting slot at the beginning of the 2016 season. Jalen Hurts won the starting job as a true freshman. Cooper Bateman, Blake Barnett, and David Cornwell all transferred to other schools after not being picked as the starter. Blake Barnett started the 1st game on 9/3/2016 (against USC) and was replaced by Hurts before halftime. On 9/28/2016, the university announced that Barnett had quit the team and would be transferring to another school at the end of the semester.

Bateman, Barnett, and Cornwell are all white guys.

That means they're quitters, too, just like Hurts and for the same reason. They weren't the starter.

Back