Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

That's what greatEST means. Sorry you can't comprehend. Maybe UA didn't teach the difference between greater, greater, and greatest. Or someone that had to attend JUNIOR college couldn't learn it.

So, by your standards, there will be no greatest coach. No one will do everything and every style better than everyone.

So, by your standards, there will be no greatest coach. No one will do everything and every style better than everyone.

I didn't set the standard. The dictionary defined it.

Since no one will do everything and every style better than everyone else, it's why the claim of greatest can only be an opinion not a fact. You're opinion is that Saban is but you've admitted you're biased.

I didn't set the standard. The dictionary defined it.

Since no one will do everything and every style better than everyone else, it's why the claim of greatest can only be an opinion not a fact. You're opinion is that Saban is but you've admitted you're biased.

The main job of a head coach is to win games and win championships. Saban has done that. No one else has done it better.

If he is not the greatest head coach in college football, who is a better head coach?

The main job of a head coach is to win games and win championships. Saban has done that. No one else has done it better.

If he is not the greatest head coach in college football, who is a better head coach?

When you ask a question with that much bias, you've proven you don't want answer but someone to agree with you.

Not at all. I asked because, unless you can suggest a better head football coach, I have made my point.

You've admitted being biased which invalidates any point you think you've made. It's clear that if Saban was coaching at a school you considered a rival, you wouldn't have the same opinion.

You've admitted being biased which invalidates any point you think you've made. It's clear that if Saban was coaching at a school you considered a rival, you wouldn't have the same opinion.

Oh, so now you claim to know what I would say if Saban was not at Alabama? Lol. Funny.

But you’re wrong. I have said good things about rival coaches. I even praised Joe Paterno when he passed Bear Bryant’s number of wins.

He quit and all you've done is show the bias you admitted to having.

Have I denigrated other players who transferred? No. So my bias does not effect this topic.

Jalen Hurts completed his obligation and transferred. It is your opinion that he is a quitter. It is my opinion that he transferred to further his career. Continued insistence that you are right does not make you right.

Oh, so now you claim to know what I would say if Saban was not at Alabama? Lol. Funny.

But you’re wrong. I have said good things about rival coaches. I even praised Joe Paterno when he passed Bear Bryant’s number of wins.

There's a difference between praising or acknowledging and claiming someone is the greatest. I thought you said you could control your bias. You lied as usual.

Have I denigrated other players who transferred? No. So my bias does not effect this topic.

Jalen Hurts completed his obligation and transferred. It is your opinion that he is a quitter. It is my opinion that he transferred to further his career. Continued insistence that you are right does not make you right.

You made the distinction between Hurts and Kelly Bryant. They both quit for the same reason, timing being irrelevant, and you consider it different. That's bias.

Hurts still has eligibility. He left because he was replaced and not because of anything else. Your continued insistence that you are right does not make you right. In fact, you admitting bias discredit your claim.

There's a difference between praising or acknowledging and claiming someone is the greatest. I thought you said you could control your bias. You lied as usual.

I have claimed Saban is the greatest based on actual facts of his time at Alabama. If the goal of a head coach is to win championships, then someone who has won 6 national championships, 8 SEC championships and 12 divisional championships is the greatest.

The dynasty he created at Alabama is unmatched by any other coach. And he has done that with numerous players and assistant coaches.

He IS the best.

The fact that I praise and acknowledge other coaches when they become the winningest/best in the game does, in fact, show my bias does not get in the way. If my bias were as bad as you say, I would make excuses why they won over Alabama.

You made the distinction between Hurts and Kelly Bryant. They both quit for the same reason, timing being irrelevant, and you consider it different. That's bias.

Hurts still has eligibility. He left because he was replaced and not because of anything else. Your continued insistence that you are right does not make you right. In fact, you admitting bias discredit your claim.

The idea that timing is irrelevant is YOUR distinction. I do not see it as irrelevant at all. He stayed because the team needed him, not because it was good for him.

I have claimed Saban is the greatest based on actual facts of his time at Alabama. If the goal of a head coach is to win championships, then someone who has won 6 national championships, 8 SEC championships and 12 divisional championships is the greatest.

The dynasty he created at Alabama is unmatched by any other coach. And he has done that with numerous players and assistant coaches.

He IS the best.

The fact that I praise and acknowledge other coaches when they become the winningest/best in the game does, in fact, show my bias does not get in the way. If my bias were as bad as you say, I would make excuses why they won over Alabama.

You ARE biased. Thanks for proving it and that it is in no way under control.

Unless he's the best in every aspect, and you've admitted he's not, he can't be the greatest. The greatest is the best at everything.

The idea that timing is irrelevant is YOUR distinction. I do not see it as irrelevant at all. He stayed because the team needed him, not because it was good for him.

The idea that timing is irrelevant is a fact.

He quit because he was replaced. Would he have left had he remained the starter? You and I both know he would have stayed. Same with Kelly Bryant which is why timing is irrelevant and reason for leaving is the only thing that matters.

You ARE biased. Thanks for proving it and that it is in no way under control.

Unless he's the best in every aspect, and you've admitted he's not, he can't be the greatest. The greatest is the best at everything.

Bullshit. First of all, a head coach does not do everything. And second of all, there is a huge difference in the styles of play that Saban and Riley are known for.

The idea that timing is irrelevant is a fact.

He quit because he was replaced. Would he have left had he remained the starter? You and I both know he would have stayed. Same with Kelly Bryant which is why timing is irrelevant and reason for leaving is the only thing that matters.

Timing is relevant. Hurts actually did what he did for the team, not for himself. He stayed a full season for the team. Now that he has graduated, he is moving to a different team to further his own talents.

Back