Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

You can't taste it or smell it unless you're where it is.

I gave you answer and you didn't like it. Maybe that's because I did what you asked and you can't handle that fact.

No, you did not give me an answer. The "I was there" is not an answer. You said you stayed at the door and talked to the doorman. So how did you know it was comedy night? Could you see the stage from the door?

The proof is in the threads. It is available to you. You are too lazy to scroll through threads?

There have been quite a few people I have disagreed with in the various threads on college football. You accepted Mott. That alone disproves your claim that I only want to talk to people who agree with me.

YOU made the claim which means it's on you to provide the proof not me to look it up. That means you're the lazy one.

I accepted Mott because I've seen the proof. The others are nothing more than a way for you to cover, by lying, for you claim that there are others.

No, you did not give me an answer. The "I was there" is not an answer. You said you stayed at the door and talked to the doorman. So how did you know it was comedy night? Could you see the stage from the door?

Post the quote where I said "I stayed at the door". You're making up things now because you're unwilling to accept an answer because it isn't the one you wanted. Not giving one and you not liking the one given are two different things. I'm not surprised someone that went JUNIOR college, which is nothing more than 13th and 14th grade, can't understand that.

Post the quote where I said "I stayed at the door". You're making up things now because you're unwilling to accept an answer because it isn't the one you wanted. Not giving one and you not liking the one given are two different things. I'm not surprised someone that went JUNIOR college, which is nothing more than 13th and 14th grade, can't understand that.

Oh, so you paid the cover charge and went in? And still could not describe the inside of the bar?

And what answer? “Because I was there” is not an answer. It’s not a matter of me not accepting the answer. Did you SEE the comedians? Did you HEAR the comedians? If you saw them, you would know where the stage is, relative to the door.

Oh, so you paid the cover charge and went in? And still could not describe the inside of the bar?

And what answer? “Because I was there” is not an answer. It’s not a matter of me not accepting the answer. Did you SEE the comedians? Did you HEAR the comedians? If you saw them, you would know where the stage is, relative to the door.

Stop making excuses. I gave you an answer you didn't like and you consider that as not answering.

I go to the same grocery store for my shopping. Been in it a thousand times. I still have to look at the signs to know where things are. If that's your excuse, you've failed.

I noticed you didn't provide the quote you claim I made. It's easy to explain why. It wasn't made. You made it up.

Stop making excuses. I gave you an answer you didn't like and you consider that as not answering.

I go to the same grocery store for my shopping. Been in it a thousand times. I still have to look at the signs to know where things are. If that's your excuse, you've failed.

I noticed you didn't provide the quote you claim I made. It's easy to explain why. It wasn't made. You made it up.

So “I was there” is your answer? Lol. Okey dokey. That clears that up.

Not sure what the grocery store analogy is supposed to mean. I’m not asking where an item is. I’m asking where the stage is in a smallish bar. But when you go in this grocery store, do you need signs to figure out where the customer service is? Or the cashiers?

So “I was there” is your answer? Lol. Okey dokey. That clears that up.

Not sure what the grocery store analogy is supposed to mean. I’m not asking where an item is. I’m asking where the stage is in a smallish bar. But when you go in this grocery store, do you need signs to figure out where the customer service is? Or the cashiers?

You're asking for specific details to a place I've been once. In a way you are asking where an item is since by definition a stage is an item. Item - an object of attention, concern, or interest.

Keep making excuses and I'll keep embarrassing you.

You're asking for specific details to a place I've been once. In a way you are asking where an item is since by definition a stage is an item. Item - an object of attention, concern, or interest.

Keep making excuses and I'll keep embarrassing you.

You are the one making excuses. Yes, the stage is an item. But a singular item that you have seen if you saw a comedian.

But you are carefully not saying you saw or heard anything. But somehow you just knew it was comedy night.

As for the specific detail of someplace you only went once, it is also the specific place the comedians were performing. You remember the comedians? From Comedy Night?

Why are you refusing to answer my questions? How did you know it was comedy night? And “I was there” is not an answer. “I was there and I saw them” or “I was there and I heard them” or “I was there and saw the sign” is an answer.

But it is obvious you were never there.

You are the one making excuses. Yes, the stage is an item. But a singular item that you have seen if you saw a comedian.

But you are carefully not saying you saw or heard anything. But somehow you just knew it was comedy night.

As for the specific detail of someplace you only went once, it is also the specific place the comedians were performing. You remember the comedians? From Comedy Night?

Why are you refusing to answer my questions? How did you know it was comedy night? And “I was there” is not an answer. “I was there and I saw them” or “I was there and I heard them” or “I was there and saw the sign” is an answer.

But it is obvious you were never there.

Where the ketchup and mustard are in the grocery store on a shelf, also an item.

If you went to a concert would you need to tell people you saw or heard something.

I answered your question and keep answering it. That you don't accept it as an answer isn't because of me. It's because of you.

It's obvious you're glad you weren't there.

Where the ketchup and mustard are in the grocery store on a shelf, also an item.

If you went to a concert would you need to tell people you saw or heard something.

I answered your question and keep answering it. That you don't accept it as an answer isn't because of me. It's because of you.

It's obvious you're glad you weren't there.

If I went to a concert I would SEE the musicians and HEAR the musicians. And I could tell you where the stage was and describe it. You have yet to admit you saw or heard anything.

Did you SEE any comedians? Yes or No?

If I went to a concert I would SEE the musicians and HEAR the musicians. And I could tell you where the stage was and describe it. You have yet to admit you saw or heard anything.

Did you SEE any comedians? Yes or No?

But you wouldn't have to explicitly admit it. Anyone with sense would know that if you went to a concern you'd see and hear musicians. Are you so stupid you believe you wouldn't?

There you go demanding again because you're embarrassed. I didn't honor your request yet you think I'll honor your demands.

But you wouldn't have to explicitly admit it. Anyone with sense would know that if you went to a concern you'd see and hear musicians. Are you so stupid you believe you wouldn't?

There you go demanding again because you're embarrassed. I didn't honor your request yet you think I'll honor your demands.

You are dancing around answering because you know you can’t answer where the stage is, or what the place looked like.

No. I have no doubt you never went to my favorite bar. Lies and more lies.

Yeah, I’m done with your trolling ass. You contribute little or nothing to the discussions, you are a sadistic little prick, you are a liar, and you are not ever going to willingly meet me no matter what you said a while back.

We are done here.

You are dancing around answering because you know you can’t answer where the stage is, or what the place looked like.

No. I have no doubt you never went to my favorite bar. Lies and more lies.

Yeah, I’m done with your trolling ass. You contribute little or nothing to the discussions, you are a sadistic little prick, you are a liar, and you are not ever going to willingly meet me no matter what you said a while back.

We are done here.

I can't tell you where certain products are in the grocery store where I go regularly. Does that mean I don't go there?

Why don't you go to your wife's grave and cry some more, old man. You seem to be good at doing that. How's that for an answer to your request, bitch?

If someone asked you if you saw the band, would you refuse to answer? If they thought you didn’t actually go to the concert, would you tell them you don’t remember where you sat or what the stage & band looked like?

As for the “anyone with any sense” part, if anyone had been asking the same questions I have, they would also think you were lying about being there.

If someone asked you if you saw the band, would you refuse to answer? If they thought you didn’t actually go to the concert, would you tell them you don’t remember where you sat or what the stage & band looked like?

As for the “anyone with any sense” part, if anyone had been asking the same questions I have, they would also think you were lying about being there.

When someone asked me if I saw a band at a concert, I'd call them a dumbass. If they asked me if I saw a band, it's clear they acknowledge I went to a concern.

Would they cry like you when you get your feelings hurt?

I can't tell you where certain products are in the grocery store where I go regularly. Does that mean I don't go there?

Why don't you go to your wife's grave and cry some more, old man. You seem to be good at doing that. How's that for an answer to your request, bitch?

Yeah, it answers my request just the way I thought you would.

Seeing a stage in an open room is not even close to knowing what aisle you’d look on for Preparation H for your face. And you know it. At the very least you would know whether the stage was to the left or to the right. That has nothing to do with your grocery store amnesia.

When someone asked me if I saw a band at a concert, I'd call them a dumbass. If they asked me if I saw a band, it's clear they acknowledge I went to a concern.

Would they cry like you when you get your feelings hurt?

Not what I said. But that isn’t unusual.

Anyway, if you decide to meet me at Murphy Candler Park, let me know. Otherwise you can keep playing internet wannabe badass. That’s all you’ll ever be.

Yeah, it answers my request just the way I thought you would.

Seeing a stage in an open room is not even close to knowing what aisle you’d look on for Preparation H for your face. And you know it. At the very least you would know whether the stage was to the left or to the right. That has nothing to do with your grocery store amnesia.

Sure it is except to an excuse maker like you. I'm sure you know where the tampons are pussy.

Not what I said. But that isn’t unusual.

Anyway, if you decide to meet me at Murphy Candler Park, let me know. Otherwise you can keep playing internet wannabe badass. That’s all you’ll ever be.

Says the one that claims I'd be bloody. Tough talk from a crying widower. Interesting how the places you name are where your friend would be. That, alone, tells me you realize you're all talk and no action.

Back