Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

Cowardice? Says the one that has named where he knows his friends will be because he's not man enough alone. You're worse than LV. He was provided specific directions after he claimed what he could do only to go into hiding after that. It's clear you're hiding for the same reason.

Not at all. Everyone who has seen this terminally long argument sees that you refuse to name a place that doesn't require I give you my personal info.

Not once have you mentioned a place that does not require I give you my personal info. How hard is it to name a place and time? Unless you are hiding.

I am done arguing about it. Name a place and time where you will be.

And give up the "I already named a place". It is a worthless argument.

I have said, over and over, that I am happy to meet you at my place. Let me know when you will be stopping by.

Not at all. Everyone who has seen this terminally long argument sees that you refuse to name a place that doesn't require I give you my personal info.

Not once have you mentioned a place that does not require I give you my personal info. How hard is it to name a place and time? Unless you are hiding.

I am done arguing about it. Name a place and time where you will be.

Everyone has seen the place you named was where you knew your friends would be. Not once have you named a place where you wouldn't have your faggot buddies there to back you up.

There is no argument. You've proven to be a coward that can easily be made to cry and beg by referencing one thing. You're likely crying now weakling.

It's clear you believe there is a need since the place you named was where you knew they'd be.

Obviously not, if I named a public park. You still won't show up.

And I find it hilarious that you keep making the excuse about my friends at the bar, but that is the place you claim you went. And you have never said anything about the park other than when I first brought it up and you said you would meet me there.

Everyone has seen the place you named was where you knew your friends would be. Not once have you named a place where you wouldn't have your faggot buddies there to back you up.

There is no argument. You've proven to be a coward that can easily be made to cry and beg by referencing one thing. You're likely crying now weakling.

My friends will not be at the park. I promised you that.

And since you have whined about every place I have named, then YOU name a place & time. I'll be there.

Obviously not, if I named a public park. You still won't show up.

And I find it hilarious that you keep making the excuse about my friends at the bar, but that is the place you claim you went. And you have never said anything about the park other than when I first brought it up and you said you would meet me there.

You named a place where you KNEW your buddies would be because YOU knew you'd need their help. Then you failed to show up. Coward.

My friends will not be at the park. I promised you that.

And since you have whined about every place I have named, then YOU name a place & time. I'll be there.

Your promises are about as good as your wife's health was in her last days.

I've named an alternate place. You refused.

You named a place where you KNEW your buddies would be because YOU knew you'd need their help. Then you failed to show up. Coward.

It was more than a week after you supposedly came to Atlanta that you mentioned it. lol But yeah, I am the coward.

Name the place and time.

Your promises are about as good as your wife's health was in her last days.

I've named an alternate place. You refused.

I originally said for you to come to Atlanta and I would show you how much of a pussy I am. Your alternate place is not even close to Atlanta. I am not driving to Cullman county in the hopes you would actually show up. Because we both know you won't be there.

I originally said for you to come to Atlanta and I would show you how much of a pussy I am. Your alternate place is not even close to Atlanta. I am not driving to Cullman county in the hopes you would actually show up. Because we both know you won't be there.

That you named a bar where you knew your buddies would be proves you're a coward.

That you named a bar where you knew your buddies would be proves you're a coward.

You claim you went there. Why are you scared now? Why does the thought of my friends scare you now?

Come on down. Let me know where and when (ahead of time, of course) and I'll meet you.

You claim you went there. Why are you scared now? Why does the thought of my friends scare you now?

Come on down. Let me know where and when (ahead of time, of course) and I'll meet you.

Why does the thought of one on one scare you? It's clear you are scared based on naming a place where you knew your friends would be.

Back