Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

IT IS ALWAYS THE SHOOTER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO HANDLE THE GUN IN HIS/HER HAND SAFELY.

ALWAYS...NO EXCEPTIONS.

LOOK AT THE LYINGASS HYP-O-CRATS DESPERATELY TRYING TO BLAME EVERYIONE EXCEPT THE LEFT FUCKHEAD FAT ASS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE....

FAT ASS WAS RECKLESS AND NEGLIGENT...AND HE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED ACCORDINGLY.....

They have a guy who has that exact function. The star is not doing the work. The system is so good, that it rarely happens. It has been 30 years.

IT IS ALWAYS THE SHOOTER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO HANDLE THE GUN IN HIS/HER HAND SAFELY.

ALWAYS...NO EXCEPTIONS.

LOOK AT THE LYINGASS HYP-O-CRATS DESPERATELY TRYING TO BLAME EVERYIONE EXCEPT THE LEFT FUCKHEAD FAT ASS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE....

FAT ASS WAS RECKLESS AND NEGLIGENT...AND HE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED ACCORDINGLY.....

ALWAYS...NO EXCEPTIONS.

LOOK AT THIS GUY ^ WHO THINKS HE KNOWS ALL THE DETAILS OF THE CASE!

CASE CLOSED!

ALWAYS...NO EXCEPTIONS.

Would you, at least, try to be less of an idiot- for the benefit of the forum?

Please- and thank you in advance!

One would have to be a total idiot to not easily distinguish the difference between a live round and a BLANK!

FCS-ajcWEAUORA0.jpg

I cannot think of a reason why movies are made using blanks in the first place.

Gunshot noise is about the easiest of all noises to produce by the Foley department! DON'T FORGET ALL THOSE SPAGHETTI WESTERNS.

Even if you want to produce a smoking barrel or fire coming from the barrel- toy caps that are totally harmless to others could be appropriated to produce the very same effect.

I believe due to this tragedy- Blanks will now be outlawed on Movie sets from now on!

There is just no need for them.

Last edited:

Gunshot noise is about the easiest of all noises to produce by the Foley department! DON'T FORGET ALL THOSE SPAGHETTI WESTERNS.

Even if you want to produce a smoking barrel or fire coming from the barrel- toy caps that are totally harmless to others could be appropriated to produce the very same affect.

I believe due to this tragedy- Blanks will now be outlawed on Movie sets from now on!

tragedy due to human negligence

guns do not kill anyone..if it wasn't for stupid people this woman would still be alive

ALWAYS...NO EXCEPTIONS.

Even if you want to produce a smoking barrel or fire coming from the barrel- toy caps that are totally harmless to others could be appropriated to produce the very same effect.

THE MORON WITH THE GUN IN ITS HAND IS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.... NO ONE ELSE.

Accidents happen w/ the police & military as well. I doubt anyone who has already drawn conclusions on this knows all of the facts - how much training anyone here had, and where the mistake occurred.

It's a tragedy. Let's take a day to mourn that, and more time to learn the facts and figure out what happened....instead of "dumb libbie actor can't handle guns." These kinds of experiences suck, and that's really understating it, but hopefully learning will come out of it and it will prevent other tragedies in the future.

Accidents happen w/ the police & military as well.

Yes, as I stated. "Accidents" also happen much more frequently among the untrained.

I doubt anyone who has already drawn conclusions on this knows all of the facts - how much training anyone here had, and where the mistake occurred.

Here's the really important "facts":

1) Baldwin discharged at least one projectile from a firearm into the bodies of two human beings, killing one and seriously injuring the other.

2) He is a shrill, abrasive, obnoxious Hollywood lefty activist and sycophant.

3) He is virulently anti-gun.

Some nice to know stuff:

1) Did the script call for him to point the gun at the victims?

2) What was his role as an actor in this film? He had a gun. Was he a bad guy with a gun, or a good guy? If he was playing a bad guy, that would be understandable because he could camp it up a little and play the evil right wing gun nut to the hilt. But for him to play a white hat gun toting problem solver here to save the town, well, that would be the pinnacle of hypocrisy right there, seeing as how the left believes the prevalence of guns in America causes more problems than it solves. I think any anti-gun Hollywood lefty should publicly state their position and publicly refuse to accept any role in any movie that involves guns.

I'm not saying "dumb libbie actor can't handle guns". I'm saying uneducated and undisciplined PEOPLE shouldn't handle guns. And shit like this will still happen because this is not heaven. There are a whole lot of us plebs in jail for negligent use of a gun resulting in death or serious bodily injury right now. Many of these crimes are carbon copies of this case. Baldwin should not get any preferential treatment, don't you agree?

THE MORON WITH THE GUN IN ITS HAND IS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.... NO ONE ELSE.

Still can't get over SNL...Huh?

Still holding a grudge against Alec Baldwin for doing comedy routines as Donald Trump... Huh?

Dude! You need to realize SNL has done comedy skits of every president that we have had since their very first show!

In fact, 17 presidents have showed up on SNL overall- Including Trump- to parody themselves! In fact, Trump's parody of himself was one of the best ones ever. He was actually very funny and got a lot of respect for hosting Saturday night Live and was a highlight of his career. Trump seemed like a normal president and person when he did that show.

Well, I mean some dead ones showed up being played by comedians- so I say 17!

It is suppose to be all in fun dude!

GROW UP- GET A SENSE OF HUMOR- JOIN THE HUMAN RACE- AND STOP THE HATE DUDE!

Last edited:
Back