Aleinu Prayer = Elitism: More Jew stuff

FYI - Noah was a Jew. Hence, anyone who is a Noahide must be Jewish, seeing as how the first Jew to ultimately draw non-Jewish followers was Jesus.
Noah was pre-Abraham, thus not Jewish, he wasn't even a Hebrew.

(Crap, wound up repeating what AHZ already said.)

Last edited:
It is when you lie about said religion's stance on theocracy.

Im not lying. Go research The Noahide Laws. #7 is to set up courts to enforce the noahide laws. Religious courts capable of enforcing religious laws via the death penalty IS theocracy. Or you can explain how it isn't.

All of this information is freely available.

Im not lying. Go research The Noahide Laws. #7 is to set up courts to enforce the noahide laws. Religious courts capable of enforcing religious laws via the death penalty IS theocracy. Or you can explain how it isn't.

All of this information is freely available.

Dumbass, you have spoken of worldwide courts when referring to Law #7, and yet such courts do not even exist in Israel. Theocratic court systems only exist within certain national borders. Furthermore, they can never exist internationally, because the world is increasingly atheist anyway.

Dumbass, you have spoken of worldwide courts when referring to Law #7, and yet such courts do not even exist in Israel. Theocratic court systems only exist within certain national borders. Furthermore, they can never exist internationally, because the world is increasingly atheist anyway.

But if each national government implements a national noahide court, it is a defacto world theocracy. Oh yes it is. You think you can splice and dice abstractions to obscure the truth. Yet your technique has failed.

But if each national government implements a national noahide court, it is a defacto world theocracy. Oh yes it is. You think you can splice and dice abstractions to obscure the truth. Yet your technique has failed.

And each national government (except for ours) has the right to do that. Tough. Hell, even the states had that right prior to the 14th Amendment, except for Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, which had been founded on religious pluralty. Into the 1830s, there were still official state churches in a few states here in the US.

You do not have the right, nor the moral ground, to judge a country for being theocratic, except for the USA, because our constitutional framework and citizenry agree with you on the matter.

As I pointed out, in this increasingly atheistic world, your comments about Noahide Courts becoming widespread is nothing more than facetious at best.

And each national government (except for ours) has the right to do that. Tough. Hell, even the states had that right prior to the 14th Amendment, except for Pennsylvania and Rhode Island, which had been founded on religious pluralty. Into the 1830s, there were still official state churches in a few states here in the US.

You do not have the right, nor the moral ground, to judge a country for being theocratic, except for the USA, because our constitutional framework and citizenry agree with you on the matter.

As I pointed out, in this increasingly atheistic world, your comments about Noahide Courts becoming widespread is nothing more than facetious at best.

Regardless. the noahide laws are a plan for theocracy, whether they are implemented or not. And that's the point here.

There is a serious flaw in making a modern people bear the burdens that come along with being descendants of an ancient one.

Am I also supposed to answer for the fact that the Hebrews are celebrated in the Old Testament for destroying the people in and around Canaan, regardless of whether these events are actually true?

If you want to criticize fundamentalist Jews, have at it. I do it myself. But to really try to suggest that the average Jew in the world today (or as you would have it an elite, establishment of Jews) has their designs set on a global theocracy to subjugate gentiles is really pretty silly.

All religions have these relics and artifacts that are unflattering by modern standards, and if literally interpreted, they could be used for evil or to violate what we consider to be the basic rights of people. If interpreted for the individual fulfillment of religious people, even if fundamentalist in nature, these traditions can also be used for good or at least personal satisfaction.

This fear you have is as unjustified as those who seem to want to brand all Muslims as dangerous fundamentalists or terrorists. And so too, to be fair, the false idea that all Christians are seeking to endanger our freedoms. Although as I've said before, it does appear their cultural mores have a much larger influence on our domestic policy than the others.

IF a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it jumped.

IF wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

IF my aunt had more hair on her nuts she'd be my uncle.

IF IF IF.

IF a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass when it jumped.

IF wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

IF my aunt had more hair on her nuts she'd be my uncle.

IF IF IF.

I'm not saying it's implemented yet. But it is a plan for theocracy. a PLAN. A plan can exist independently of it's implementation. Are you aware of that?

That's thinking 101.

Many people oppose theocracy. Don't you? Do you really think there should be a law against idolatry? really?

I support theocracy in Vatican City. I condone theocracy in Tibet/exile territory in India, as well as in Saudi Arabia, and many other places. That doesn't mean I support it in North America.

Having been raised by a father who greatly appreciates the Eastern Orthodox tradition, I naturally do not carry on rants about idolotry. Just walk into an Orthodox or Byzantine Church and behold the jewelry collection, golden chalises, paintings, and grand ornamentation. Roman Churches never really had that battle which occurred in Byzantium, so we have our candles, fancy taburnacles, statues, and stain glass windows, and little else...

I support theocracy in Vatican City. I condone theocracy in Tibet/exile territory in India, as well as in Saudi Arabia, and many other places. That doesn't mean I support it in North America.

Having been raised by a father who greatly appreciates the Eastern Orthodox tradition, I naturally do not carry on rants about idolotry. Just walk into an Orthodox or Byzantine Church and behold the jewelry collection, golden chalises, paintings, and grand ornamentation. Roman Churches never really had that battle which occurred in Byzantium, so we have our candles, fancy taburnacles, statues, and stain glass windows, and little else...

Why don't you support it in North America?

Back