Aleinu Prayer = Elitism: More Jew stuff

Why don't you support it in North America?

Colonists came here in pursuit of either religious freedom (NE, PA, MD), free commerce (VA, NC, SC), or political freedom (GA). Naturally there was intermixing in these three freedoms. Since America was founded on an anti-theocratic spirit, I would naturally oppose theocracy here.

Colonists came here in pursuit of either religious freedom (NE, PA, MD), free commerce (VA, NC, SC), or political freedom (GA). Naturally there was intermixing in these three freedoms. Since America was founded on an anti-theocratic spirit, I would naturally oppose theocracy here.

So you see nothing wrong with Theocracy, per se, you're just a traditionalist?

if it was reconquered and reestablished on theocratic grounds, you'd be fine with that, since it's all official?

So you see nothing wrong with Theocracy, per se, you're just a traditionalist?

if it was reconquered and reestablished on theocratic grounds, you'd be fine with that, since it's all official?

No, since I was born before this hypothetical takeover, my traditions remain rooted to American traditions and not to the new ones which would gradually become established.

No, since I was born before this hypothetical takeover, my traditions remain rooted to American traditions and not to the new ones which would gradually become established.

So you believe it's wrong to impact the course of your country, and you are sure you will go along with whatever changes other people want.

You have successfully turned off your mind. Congratulations, you're officially a sheeple.

So you believe it's wrong to impact the course of your country, and you are sure you will go along with whatever changes other people want.

You have successfully turned off your mind. Congratulations, you're officially a sheeple.

Dumbass, why didn't you read what I wrote, instead of what the aliens put inside your head for you to read.

"my traditions remain rooted to American traditions and not to the new ones"

Dumbass, why didn't you read what I wrote, instead of what the aliens put inside your head for you to read.

"my traditions remain rooted to American traditions and not to the new ones"

But you also have a right to control the degree to which your NATION adheres to your traditions. You seem to believe it's your duty to disenfranchise yourself from control of your own nation. You seem to believe it's your duty to become an anachronism. this is an oddly disempowered attitude.

But you also have a right to control the degree to which your NATION adheres to your traditions. You seem to believe it's your duty to disenfranchise yourself from control of your own nation. You seem to believe it's your duty to become an anachronism. this is an oddly disempowered attitude.

Fair point, I am a bit of a fatalist in my outlook.

Fair point, I am a bit of a fatalist in my outlook.

There is no fate.

302801168_1e723bdf97.jpg

There is no fate.

302801168_1e723bdf97.jpg

Fatal, not fate, is the root word I'm referring to. Basically, I don't often expect to see things get better. I expect to see things keep getting worse until something gives, and then the opportunity for improvement can be reached, but only if people stop what they were doing all along...

Fatal, not fate, is the root word I'm referring to. Basically, I don't often expect to see things get better. I expect to see things keep getting worse until something gives, and then the opportunity for improvement can be reached, but only if people stop what they were doing all along...

I'm sure the words are related. DOy.:)

Theocrats are the worst at doing the bad stuff that stops opportunities for improvement.

I don't think you understand what it really means that our elites believe in "population control" plans.

Yeah, if I was out on a ledge, and I heard your voice talking to me, I'd ask myself, "is this life really worth living, with assholes like that down there?" and then I'd jump...

We could all jump, or we could just say 'no' to the internationalist fascist illuminati olam ha ba agenda, stop spewing their propaganda for them, and reject the intellectual underpinnings of their inhuman ideology.

Back