Alex Jones

You are either lying or betraying your vast ignorance.....eliminating allegedly dangerous "forever chemicals" in food packaging is a current massive effort by advocates and governments.
Oh, shut the hell up. Donnie Downer. Try having fun for just once.

Oh, shut the hell up. Donnie Downer. Try having fun for just once.

Make Me.

I feel pretty certain that you and I have completely different concepts of fun.

I did not chose to live in a dying civilization, that I have been forced to does not mean that I am not fun.

Just tan your testicles and you all will be fine. :laugh:

news-aint-nobody-got-time-for-dat.gif

The Revolution fully intends to silence all dissident voices, and they will go all the way, these revolutions always are willing, we know exactly where we are going.

The educated.

The Revolution fully intends to silence all dissident voices, and they will go all the way

We have heard this will happen "soon" for decades. When will it start happening? Nugent kept saying he was about to be arrested, and still he is walking free.

The pedophile Nugent probably should have been arrested, but he has not been.

We have heard this will happen "soon" for decades. When will it start happening? Nugent kept saying he was about to be arrested, and still he is walking free.

The pedophile Nugent probably should have been arrested, but he has not been.

You are a lying son of a bitch.

Please get lost, your kind are not wanted.

You are a lying son of a bitch.

Please get lost, your kind are not wanted.

There is a lot of persecution in this world, and you are complaining about your future persecution, so I have to ask, when will this future persecution happen?

If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.
Ted Nugent ten years ago
https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-SEB-69764

Obama was reelected, and absolutely nothing happened to Nugent.

The Revolution fully intends to silence all dissident voices, and they will go all the way, these revolutions always are willing, we know exactly where we are going.

The educated.

You sound a lot like Smarter Than You. And we all saw what he's about. Sad you're of like mind.

I suggest taking in what Alex Jones has to say, and they look at it 2-3 years later.

Did he generally get things right?

Back