Alex Jones

I like Mountain Dew and Squirt. Never had Surge. If, if I have any, it's only diet Mountain Dew since Squirt doesn't have diet...at least not around here.

Try this Dutch

Buy grapefruit seltzer

Put ice in a glass

Pour some 100% apple juice or white grape juice and a splash of lemon juice in the cup

Slowly pour the grapefruit seltzer in the cup

Much better for you than soda

Tastes great

Try this Dutch

Buy grapefruit seltzer

Put ice in a glass

Pour some 100% apple juice or white grape juice and a splash of lemon juice in the cup

Slowly pour the grapefruit seltzer in the cup

Much better for you than soda

Tastes great

Interesting recipe with healthier ingredients than soda pop. I usually avoid sodas except for an occasional Fresca with popcorn. My wife drinks a liter of diet Pepsi almost every day. The price has doubled in about a year; going from about a buck to almost two bucks. Coke is even more expensive.

Interesting recipe with healthier ingredients than soda pop. I usually avoid sodas except for an occasional Fresca with popcorn. My wife drinks a liter of diet Pepsi almost every day. The price has doubled in about a year; going from about a buck to almost two bucks. Coke is even more expensive.

I've worked with people who do two liters of soda in place of coffee or energy drinks. It definitely made them stand out.

I've worked with people who do two liters of soda in place of coffee or energy drinks. It definitely made them stand out.

I've seen people drinking soda or coffee at night. I like a travel mug of coffee in the morning and, if tired, a soda in the afternoon. Other than that I try to stay away from it since I have enough vices already.

I've seen people drinking soda or coffee at night. I like a travel mug of coffee in the morning and, if tired, a soda in the afternoon. Other than that I try to stay away from it since I have enough vices already.

Yes, I am already a coffee and alcohol consumer. I have relegated soda mostly to workplace functions where I can't do alcohol.

I can see how most jobs would frown on alcohol. My last job certainly did. LOL

Funny thing is that the Canadian detachment at my unit has a bar, and typically serves once a week. However, I am a shift worker, and am either not at work, or else my duty day sails right on past the festivities.

Funny thing is that the Canadian detachment at my unit has a bar, and typically serves once a week. However, I am a shift worker, and am either not at work, or else my duty day sails right on past the festivities.

Brits have liquor too. It was always a bennie to be sent to a Brit ship.

Back