Alex Jones

It is scary that people believe him.

It's another sign that our nation has a mental health problem.

Most people with mental health issues go untreated in the US for a variety of reasons.

This link is from 2017, well before COVID which seems to be producing some mental health issues all on its own:

https://pphr.princeton.edu/2017/04/30/untreated-mental-illnesses-the-causes-and-effects/
Untreated mental illnesses are a growing concern in the United States. In the United States, about 43.8 billion adults have a mental illness – this is equal to 1 in 5 adults. And among these adults, 60% were left untreated in 2011, according to the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health. Also, this source claimed that 40% of adults with severe mental illnesses such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder did not receive treatment. Untreated mental illnesses do not only affect adults but children as well. Approximately 17 million children in the US have or have had a mental illness, but most are not treated. According to the Children’s Mental Health Report by the Child Mind Institute, 80% of children with anxiety are not receiving treatment, along with 40% of children with diagnosable ADHD/ADD and 60% of children with diagnosable depression. Untreated mental illnesses have a severe impact on the nation’s economy. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), untreated mental illnesses cost about $100 billion a year in lost productivity. Along with many other countries, the United States has a high population of both children and adults with untreated mental illnesses.

Antisemitic racist assholes and Pedo Don fans love Alex Jones.

conspiracy-theory.gif

what is he wrong on?

let;s do this, globalist fucktard.

According to Jones, he was wrong on Sandy Hook and he apologized.

He lost every (11?) defamation suit against him--each one had to prove he lied

He was wrong on Walter Reed Medical Center killing Trump (unless Trump is dead)

The government controls the weather. It can create and steer tornadoes.

The government is putting chemicals in the water to turn people gay. And, he said “The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay."

Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

The guy is a con man and an idiot. Only idiots believe his lies.

According to Jones, he was wrong on Sandy Hook and he apologized.

He lost every (11?) defamation suit against him--each one had to prove he lied

He was wrong on Walter Reed Medical Center killing Trump (unless Trump is dead)

The government controls the weather. It can create and steer tornadoes.

The government is putting chemicals in the water to turn people gay. And, he said “The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay."

Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor.

The guy is a con man and an idiot. Only idiots believe his lies.

That was insincere.

Do you have proof of him being wrong on anything?
Insults aren't proof, globalist traitor.

That was insincere.

Do you have proof of him being wrong on anything?
Insults aren't proof, globalist traitor.

I just listed some of his many lies. Unless you have evidence Trump is dead or that the government can create and steer tornadoes or that Hillary ran a child sex ring or that most frogs are gay then his lies are self-evident.

He lied when he said children were killed at Sandy Hook?

I just listed some of his many lies. Unless you have evidence Trump is dead or that the government can create and steer tornadoes or that Hillary ran a child sex ring or that most frogs are gay then his lies are self-evident.

He lied when he said children were killed at Sandy Hook?
Can u prove Clinton isn't part of a sex trafficking ring?

Can you prove controlling weather isn't possible?

You still failed.

Can u prove Clinton isn't part of a sex trafficking ring?

Can you prove controlling weather isn't possible?

You still failed.

Can you prove Jones is not a lying idiot con man?

The person making the claims bears the burden of proof; especially when it is libelous and defamatory. Jones never had any evidence to support these. Asking me to prove a negative is juvenile.

A jury found him to be lying in 11 cases; so, there is proof of his lies.

You are trying hard to defend him but you know it is a losing battle.(well, maybe you don't know because you believe him).

Last edited:
Can you prove Jones is not a lying idiot con man?

The person making the claims bears the burden of proof; especially when it is libelous and defamatory. Jones never had any evidence to support these. Asking me to prove a negative is juvenile.

A jury found him to be lying in 11 cases; so, there is proof of his lies.

You are trying hard to defend him but you know it is a losing battle.(well, maybe you don't know because you believe him).

He was right on vaccine passports.

right on new world order and vaccine passports.

right on hormones in the water.

right on bpa in plastic.

right on fluoride calcifying the pineal gland.

right on the bushes trading with hitler..

he's right on the world band and bank of international settlements

he's right on klaus schwab and the world economic forum.

on and on.....

what do you think of the world economic forum, flash?

Last edited:
His latest conspiracy is that they are lining soft drink cans with a substance that is shrinking men’s penises and sperm count!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.indy100.com/amp/alex-jones-shrinking-penis-conspiracy-2657361305

Well, he just needs to consult with Tucker about testicle tanning.. he should be ok.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...carlson-promoting-this-new-bromeotherapy-now/

"When you think of FOX News host Tucker Carlson, “testicle tanning” may not be the first words that come to your mind. Well, not the word “tanning” at least. So, it may have come as a surprise to hear Carlson bring up “testicle tanning” not just in one conversation but in a pair of them. In fact, the new promotional trailer for the Tucker Carlson Originals special “The End of Men”"

220418-tucker-carlson-goop-tease-01_e4bxwd.jpg

You are either lying or betraying your vast ignorance.....eliminating allegedly dangerous "forever chemicals" in food packaging is a current massive effort by advocates and governments.

You are trying to deflect based on your personal biases. It is doubtful Alex Jones will ever have any sage nutrition advice. This tread is about Alex Jones, not food chemicals.

Stop deflecting just to troll.

And here comes Old Grumpy to ruin a perfectly hilarious thread. Here, crackpot. Just for you.

0ue1cvK.jpg

I need to tell you, Owlie, I had to speak with Hawkeye's Mistress about his behavior. He's not being a good JPP citizen and I need her to know.

He's just not nice, Owlie! You know he's so mean and rude to people. Anyway, I hope Mistress is able to nurture and bring her pet along.

He is really misbehaving!

Make Me.

I feel pretty certain that you and I have completely different concepts of fun.

I did not chose to live in a dying civilization, that I have been forced to does not mean that I am not fun.

A "dying civilization"? What civilization do YOU live in. Because MY civilization is NOT dying.

Please try not to be so fatalistic.

Thank you.

Back