Alex Jones

nearly everything he has said.

That means you believe no children were killed at Sandy Hook, Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza shop, the government is turning people gay by putting chemicals in the water, Trump was being killed at the Walter Reed Medical Hospital, Bill Gates is trying to wipe out minorities, government was responsible for 9/11, and all kinds of other crazy stuff.

His latest conspiracy is that they are lining soft drink cans with a substance that is shrinking men’s penises and sperm count!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.indy100.com/amp/alex-jones-shrinking-penis-conspiracy-2657361305

From 1998-2001, I was all-in on the Surge craze. There was an urban myth that ingredient Yellow 5 can reduce sperm count (which the telephone game turned into "shrinks your balls"). As I traversed the breezeways of Kellogg Middle School, people I didn't know would pass by and casually ask "working on those balls, man?" Needless to say, I was devastated when Coke pulled it from the market. Got my hands on an overpriced six-pack of cans in late 2014.

He's right. I think my RedBull made me gay! LOL.

Alex Jones is the lowest form of life. You know he bankrupted InfoWars on purpose so he wouldn't have to pay out to the Sandy Hook Families he terrorized. What a horrible demon that fucker is.

No. It's the pink tights.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Example(s) please? The burden of proof is on YOU, as it is YOU who are making the claim. Should be easy enough if what you say is true. The reading audience awaits.

the burden is on you to find something wrong.

Translation: This right wing asshat cannot prove his assertions, as he cannot provide any valid documentation to support it. In short, AHZ is a liar and BS artist.

He'a done. Back on the ignore list with him.

Do you think he believed it or that he was lying?

He doesn't care. He has to be careful because if he denies it he loses a huge defamatory case and if he admits it he loses all those people who follow him because he comes up with all those wild stories that bring in hundreds of $ millions.

He probably believes some kids were killed.

He doesn't care. He has to be careful because if he denies it he loses a huge defamatory case and if he admits it he loses all those people who follow him because he comes up with all those wild stories that bring in hundreds of $ millions.

He probably believes some kids were killed.

Didn't he already lose both custody and the defamation case?

Back