Alex Jones

The Revolution fully intends to silence all dissident voices, and they will go all the way, these revolutions always are willing, we know exactly where we are going.

The educated.

You are suffering from both delusions of grandeur and paranoia.

You are part of NO revolution. There is no revolution. There was an attempted coup by your fellow white supremacists, but there was and is no revolution.

You are a lying son of a bitch.

Please get lost, your kind are not wanted.

Hawkeye10: Please re-examine those words you just posted.

1. Your tone is extremely rude.

2. I don't feel I'm being incorrect or mean by saying that most people in this forum don't want you here.

Again, #2 is not intended to be mean or insulting. And by your tone, it's likely 100% projection.

Projection is a psychological phenomenon where you imprint your own paranoid peculiarities onto others at this community.

It is not nice or fair.

Please amend your behavior, sir!

I suggest taking in what Alex Jones has to say, and they look at it 2-3 years later.

Did he generally get things right?

No, Hawkeye10. Jones not only NEVER got things right, he was sued for the evil and sinful way he treated the Sandy Hook families.

For someone who claims to be "educated" your posts are a real let down.

I have never paid any attention to Alex Jones, But people I listen to routinely say that he is right about a lot, and certainly should be allowed to speak. I feel for instance both Bret and his brother Eric have said so. I know for certain that they have both said so about Tucker.

Nobody is always wrong, you saying so proves that you are a liar.

But you just claimed Alex Jones was always right! How can you say that and then a couple of posts later say you don't even listen to him.

This is terrible behavior. Simply terrible. You should be ashamed.

You're not making sense. You admit you have no direct, personal knowledge of Jone's schtick but you seem to embrace what his like minded brethren say. So in effect, you're a blind follower who to a degree is willfully ignorant on the subject.

This is not an insult, but an assessment based on what YOU have stated in your own words.

Not only does Hawkeye10 tend to engage in trolling constantly, he's not very good at it.

Very disappointing for someone claiming to be so "educated".

Insulting me is not how to win me over.

But no one is trying to "win you over". We're trying to reach you as a human to see if you can stop not only your own pain, which is evident, but your inflicting anguish onto others.

You really need to consult with Mistress. Is she even aware of your behavior? Perhaps I should reach out to her again on your behalf?

From 1998-2001, I was all-in on the Surge craze. There was an urban myth that ingredient Yellow 5 can reduce sperm count (which the telephone game turned into "shrinks your balls"). As I traversed the breezeways of Kellogg Middle School, people I didn't know would pass by and casually ask "working on those balls, man?" Needless to say, I was devastated when Coke pulled it from the market. Got my hands on an overpriced six-pack of cans in late 2014.

I like Mountain Dew and Squirt. Never had Surge. If, if I have any, it's only diet Mountain Dew since Squirt doesn't have diet...at least not around here.

Endocrine Disruptors in Water and Their Effects on the Reproductive System
Andressa Gonsioroski, Vasiliki E. Mourikes, and Jodi A. Flaws*
Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Go to:
Abstract
Anthropogenic contaminants in water can impose risks to reproductive health. Most of these compounds are known to be endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs). EDCs can impact the endocrine system and subsequently impair the development and fertility of non-human animals and humans. The source of chemical contamination in water is diverse, originating from byproducts formed during water disinfection processes, release from industry and livestock activity, or therapeutic drugs released into sewage. This review discusses the occurrence of EDCs in water such as disinfection byproducts, fluorinated compounds, bisphenol A, phthalates, pesticides, and estrogens, and it outlines their adverse reproductive effects in non-human animals and humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7139484/

Endocrine Disruptors in Water and Their Effects on the Reproductive System
Andressa Gonsioroski, Vasiliki E. Mourikes, and Jodi A. Flaws*
Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
Go to:
Abstract
Anthropogenic contaminants in water can impose risks to reproductive health. Most of these compounds are known to be endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs). EDCs can impact the endocrine system and subsequently impair the development and fertility of non-human animals and humans. The source of chemical contamination in water is diverse, originating from byproducts formed during water disinfection processes, release from industry and livestock activity, or therapeutic drugs released into sewage. This review discusses the occurrence of EDCs in water such as disinfection byproducts, fluorinated compounds, bisphenol A, phthalates, pesticides, and estrogens, and it outlines their adverse reproductive effects in non-human animals and humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7139484/

Is that your excuse? Pollution in the water?

Only latent homosexuals fear the Gay. Jus' sayin'.

Is that your excuse? Pollution in the water?

Only latent homosexuals fear the Gay. Jus' sayin'.

is what my excuse for what?

there are endocrine disruptive pollution in our water supply that effect humans and other animals.

if you want to ignore it and be a jackass thats fine.

but at least form meaningful questions on the matter and try to look less idiotic.

or don't.

:dunno:

is what my excuse for what?

there are endocrine disruptive pollution in our water supply that effect humans and other animals.

if you want to ignore it and be a jackass thats fine.

but at least form meaningful questions on the matter and try to look less idiotic.

or don't.

:dunno:

For being a bitter, hateful chickenshit keyboard warrior. On the scale posted here, you are a homebound fantasist.

Yes, there are pollutants in the water. Amazing that a global warming denier like you accepts that. Progress!

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?190269-Online-Personality-Fantasy-or-Reality

why don't you ignore me?

The fact you just refused to answer the question reveals how weak you are.

Unlike some of the older nutjobs on this forum, I think you are salvageable , Fredo. You deserve to be happy just like everyone else but you can't as long as you continue to fear and hate others.

Some JPP members really are demented; elderly, impotent men living in a room by themselves among a bunch of zombies all waiting to die just like they are doing. Do you really believe that any of them are happy, Fredo? They're all very bitter, very afraid, and unable to man up so they spread their fears and hate on forums like JPP.

You do the same thing, but I also see that you are capable of change whereas they cannot change. They are lost causes, you are not.

That's one reason I never ignore anyone.

The fact you just refused to answer the question reveals how weak you are.

Unlike some of the older nutjobs on this forum, I think you are salvageable , Fredo. You deserve to be happy just like everyone else but you can't as long as you continue to fear and hate others.

Some JPP members really are demented; elderly, impotent men living in a room by themselves among a bunch of zombies all waiting to die just like they are doing. Do you really believe that any of them are happy, Fredo? They're all very bitter, very afraid, and unable to man up so they spread their fears and hate on forums like JPP.

You do the same thing, but I also see that you are capable of change whereas they cannot change. They are lost causes, you are not.

That's one reason I never ignore anyone.

blow it out your cheese-hole, smegma-boy.

thanks.

I like Mountain Dew and Squirt. Never had Surge. If, if I have any, it's only diet Mountain Dew since Squirt doesn't have diet...at least not around here.

After Surge, I basically had to drink Mountain Dew to get the flavour. I can't do diet MD, because, the taste is too heavily based upon the high sugar content. Colas are much preferable in diet form.

One neat industry standard that Surge left behind is that all of the soda cans now have a larger drinking lip on them than they did previously.

After Surge, I basically had to drink Mountain Dew to get the flavour. I can't do diet MD, because, the taste is too heavily based upon the high sugar content. Colas are much preferable in diet form.

One neat industry standard that Surge left behind is that all of the soda cans now have a larger drinking lip on them than they did previously.

holy fuck i died from boredom and rose again on the third day

Back