Alex Jones

man im on this IPA kick right now.

tastes like a delicious version of earwax.

my favorite now is Stash IPA from austin's own independence brewing co.

also hopadillo from karbach in houston.
IPA, taste like pine needles smell. IPAs are my least favorite beers. My sons love them.

yes. i like the piney ones too.

It's an acquired taste i guess.

they're all the rage if your cool and fancy enough.
Well, that’s it, I’m not cool or fancy, I prefer the darker beers, red ales, porters, brown ales, largers, dunkels, and stouts.

he's talking about the many hormone interactive substances in plastic.

and they spray plastic on the inside of cans, just in case you were trying to avoid it.

it's all real, dumbfuck.

why are you so fucking dumb?

Why is ALex Jones so fucking dumb dumbass?

You do know that alcohol is poisonous to human tissue don't you?

Perhaps Alex Jones should tell the whole truth instead of just picking on the soft drink industry.

Alcohol is a toxin that kills cells such as microorganisms, which is why we use it to preserve food and sterilise skin, needles etc. Alcohol kills humans too. A dose only four times as high as the amount that would make blood levels exceed drink-driving limits in the UK can kill. The toxicity of alcohol is worsened because in order for it to be cleared from the body it has to be metabolised to acetaldehyde, an even more toxic substance. Any food or drink contaminated with the amount of acetaldehyde that a unit of alcohol produces would be immediately banned as having an unacceptable health risk.

Although most people do not become addicted to alcohol on their first drink, a small proportion do.

The supposed cardiovascular benefits of a low level of alcohol intake in some middle-aged men cannot be taken as proof that alcohol is beneficial. To do that one would need a randomised trial where part of this group drink no alcohol, others drink in small amounts and others more heavily. Until this experiment has been done we don't have proof that alcohol has health benefits. A recent example of where an epidemiological association was found not to be true when tested properly was hormone replacement therapy. Population observations suggested that HRT was beneficial for post-menopausal women, but when controlled trials were conducted it was found to cause more harm than good.

For all other diseases associated with alcohol there is no evidence of any benefit of low alcohol intake – the risks of accidents, cancer, ulcers etc rise inexorably with intake.

Hopefully these observations will help bring some honesty to the debate about alcohol, which kills up to 40,000 people a year in the UK and over 2.25 million worldwide in the latest 2011 WHO report.

We must not allow apologists for this toxic industry to pull the wool over our eyes with their myth of a safe alcohol dose, however appealing it might be to all us so-called "safe" drinkers.

Why is ALex Jones so fucking dumb dumbass?

You do know that alcohol is poisonous to human tissue don't you?

Perhaps Alex Jones should tell the whole truth instead of just picking on the soft drink industry.

Alcohol is a toxin that kills cells such as microorganisms, which is why we use it to preserve food and sterilise skin, needles etc. Alcohol kills humans too. A dose only four times as high as the amount that would make blood levels exceed drink-driving limits in the UK can kill. The toxicity of alcohol is worsened because in order for it to be cleared from the body it has to be metabolised to acetaldehyde, an even more toxic substance. Any food or drink contaminated with the amount of acetaldehyde that a unit of alcohol produces would be immediately banned as having an unacceptable health risk.

Although most people do not become addicted to alcohol on their first drink, a small proportion do.

The supposed cardiovascular benefits of a low level of alcohol intake in some middle-aged men cannot be taken as proof that alcohol is beneficial. To do that one would need a randomised trial where part of this group drink no alcohol, others drink in small amounts and others more heavily. Until this experiment has been done we don't have proof that alcohol has health benefits. A recent example of where an epidemiological association was found not to be true when tested properly was hormone replacement therapy. Population observations suggested that HRT was beneficial for post-menopausal women, but when controlled trials were conducted it was found to cause more harm than good.

For all other diseases associated with alcohol there is no evidence of any benefit of low alcohol intake – the risks of accidents, cancer, ulcers etc rise inexorably with intake.

Hopefully these observations will help bring some honesty to the debate about alcohol, which kills up to 40,000 people a year in the UK and over 2.25 million worldwide in the latest 2011 WHO report.

We must not allow apologists for this toxic industry to pull the wool over our eyes with their myth of a safe alcohol dose, however appealing it might be to all us so-called "safe" drinkers.

dufus,

you can be against alcoholism and rampant toxic plastic.

note to self...

IPA, taste like pine needles smell. IPAs are my least favorite beers. My sons love them.

I like bitters and stouts more than IPAs. The worst beer I ever had literally had pine in it, believe me IPAs don't taste like that. It was terrible. Oh, and the one with jalapenos... Also not good. I had high hopes for that one.

Back