Alias has been permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your best buddies ID and USF have both admitted to exchanging private info, so why aren't you denouncing them as well, you partisan hack!

Care to bring up the post, where I admitted to sharing private info?
OH-WAIT, I forgot; you only have time to make accusations and don't have the time to prove what you assert.

Already answered several times already.

You have given answers that danced around the admission or denial; but you never really have said if you had the permission to pass on a link to Poet's personal info.
You seem capable enough of typing out a 5 word response; but seem unable to type either Yes or No, to clarify.
I wonder what you're trying to hide from.

Which is what you agreed initially, knowing then exactly what you know now!

Your constant refusal to confirm if you had the permission or not, has caused me to reconsider.
Just think; you could resolve the entire issue by answering the question of whether or not you had permission from Poet to give out a link to his personal site.
It's real simple, Tom.
Either
YES you had permission
or
NO you did not have permission

You have given answers that danced around the admission or denial; but you never really have said if you had the permission to pass on a link to Poet's personal info.
You seem capable enough of typing out a 5 word response; but seem unable to type either Yes or No, to clarify.
I wonder what you're trying to hide from.

Why are you such a never ending douchebag?

given dune's groan, he clearly believes it is okay to give out other people's personal information. what a tool. he bitched and moaned when he thought i gave out his personal information, which i didn't, as he already told everyone he is a welder.

what a two faced jerk.

lol....the pussy groaned this as well. what a two faced wuss.

Maybe, just maybe, the reason someone might have trouble believing in, is the little comments you seem to add.
While you tend to try to explain things in your Mod position, you then tend to allow your personal feelings escape and it makes one wonder whether the post if from YOU the MOD or YOU the POSTER>
Just my opinion.

everything I have said is 100% accurate. I have a problem with icedancers revisionist history, and I wont let her get away with it. Additionally, given that usaloyal was a very despicable poster, I have no problem being so ... smug, that she finally got hers.

Additionally, I have explained things as "modgrind" many many times. We have my official statements, not laced with op-edding. but now usaloyal has been banned for half a year. she's no longer relevant and i don't feel the need to tip toe around on eggshells anymore.

everything I have said is 100% accurate. I have a problem with icedancers revisionist history, and I wont let her get away with it. Additionally, given that usaloyal was a very despicable poster, I have no problem being so ... smug, that she finally got hers.

Additionally, I have explained things as "modgrind" many many times. We have my official statements, not laced with op-edding. but now usaloyal has been banned for half a year. she's no longer relevant and i don't feel the need to tip toe around on eggshells anymore.

Your response did nothing to address what I saw might be part of the problem.
You seem to have dificulty in seperating you the POSTER, from you the MOD.

This is why most people fail as Supervisors. They aren't able to seperate their responsibility, from their personal feelings about certain people.

If you're going to responsd as a Mod, then leave the personal bits out.
If you're going to respond as a poster, then leave the Mod parts out.

I'll give you an example.
When DY was banned, would you have spent the time I did in proving that the ban was in error?
It might help.

So you feel dirty also?
I'm beginning to understand why so many of you are so hateful.
You have to do something to make yourselves feel better.

No, I bathe. I meant you started to become aware of your own filth as your thinking became more liberal.

No, I bathe. I meant you started to become aware of your own filth as your thinking became more liberal.

The feeling wasn't one of skin nature; but more of a dirty morals feeling.
I became more aware of the dirty morals that Liberals have and that's where the unclean feeling originated.

that is not permission. not even close. there is no express permission given in that post. nice try.

I never said that is was, you and USF have been asking me to clarify something which is already there in the "chronology of the posts". I happen to think that if it is something that is malicious about a poster then that is a whole different situation to one where something positive is being presented. In a way, this is a small example of how the US legal system works, the whole concept of sub judice appears to be alien to you and your legal system.

As I've also already stated, I have learnt a valuable lesson about you and your constant need for attention.

Last edited:
I never said that is was, you and USF have been asking me to clarify something which is already there in the "chronology of the posts". I happen to think that if it is something that is malicious about a poster then that is a whole different situation to one where something positive is being presented. In a way, this is a small example of how the US legal system works, the whole concept of sub judice appears to alien to you and your legal system.

As I've also already stated, I have learnt a valuable lesson about you and your constant need for attention.

"...I happen to think that if it is something that is malicious about a poster then that is a whole different situation to one where something positive is being presented..."

So you admit that when you used the internet to find out personal items, on another poster, and then posted them, that you should have been held accoutable.

Now as to the question of Poet's info.

Which one is it?
YES, you had permission from Poet
or
NO, you did not have permission

I never said that is was, you and USF have been asking me to clarify something which is already there in the "chronology of the posts". I happen to think that if it is something that is malicious about a poster then that is a whole different situation to one where something positive is being presented. In a way, this is a small example of how the US legal system works, the whole concept of sub judice appears to alien to you and your legal system.

thank you for admitting poet never gave you permission to divulge his personal information.

Your response did nothing to address what I saw might be part of the problem.
You seem to have dificulty in seperating you the POSTER, from you the MOD.

This is why most people fail as Supervisors. They aren't able to seperate their responsibility, from their personal feelings about certain people.

If you're going to responsd as a Mod, then leave the personal bits out.
If you're going to respond as a poster, then leave the Mod parts out.

usfreedom, you don't know what you are talking about. look at earlier in this thread (nearly 3 days ago) where I clearly laid out, with no op-edding, just the facts, where icedancer was wrong, and why we banned usaloyal. I talked about how usaloyal was warned multiple times. Then like a mouthbreather ID continues to insist that usaloyal wasn't, even while admitting that damo alone warned her twice.

I mean . . . :palm:

In any case, I can speak however I wish, I posted my official comments and laid out the entire case the day usaloyal was banned 6 months ago, and I have followed up many times sense then. I have spoken "officially" and in "mod capacity" on the situation too many times to count. I am allowed to op-ed now, because as I said, it's been 6 months, and usaloyal is a shade, a memory, and no longer relevant to JPP.

When DY was banned, would you have spent the time I did in proving that the ban was in error?

I fully support the checks and balances of the users.

thank you for admitting poet never gave you permission to divulge his personal information.

As I said before, it was tacit rather than explicit permission. He was ecstatic that I endorsed his music and said so on this board, so please don't ask me to find it for you again. You went off half cocked, as is your wont, and are now desperately backtracking to save what's left of your dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back