Alias has been permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit Damo was referring to Poet when he made his comment.

Indeed...Poet was the subject when you replied to Damo that you were done...and Poet was STILL the subject when you reversed course and jumped right back into the discussion despite giving your word not two posts prior.

not true. the subject was not poet.

Your best buddies ID and USF have both admitted to exchanging private info, so why aren't you denouncing them as well, you partisan hack!

already did. and tff how you resort to "they do it too mommy"!!!! you're the dishonest hack who bitches and moans when ID and USF share private info, yet it is perfectly acceptable for YOU to share private information. how do you live with yourself?

not true. the subject was not poet.

Well that's just a lie...anyone who can read can see the subject was Poet.

Then again, anyone who can read knows from reading your previous posts that you absolutely WILL NOT admit as much when proven wrong.

He is such a lying prick, he outed the personal info. I told the oleaginous twat if he wasn't happy to just delete it but Yurt has a desperate need to play to the gallery and couldn't wait to spew his guts to all and sundry.

So, did you have Poet's permission to send Yurt a link to a site that containted Poet's personal information.
You should be able to answer this with either a YES or a NO; unless you still find a need to protect your own behavior.

So why did you side with me before and then do a complete volte face? There is nothing that you know now that you didn't know then! Anyway, since when did you try to take the moral high ground as we all know that you and yours share info and have done for many years.

Are you saying that Poet gave you permission to give Yurt the link?

Suggestion for Damo.
Either put this twaddle in the 'Where threads go to die' or confine the major trouble causers to this thread and nothing else.
This is, quite possibly, the most immature, most offensive thread I have ever seen.

Advice to the 'nicer' people who have been drawn in: Leave Damned Yank, Ice Dancer and that ridiculous immature excuse for an adult Dumbo, to themselves. They can rip everyone to shreds and only the stupids will give a damn.
Dumbo, don't bother.

Or Damo could just ban you, seeing as how the thread (which you could just ignore) has caused you so much discomfort. :)

jackass...you haven't apologized for stalking poet and giving out his personal information....:pke:

of the two wrongs, me telling people you gave me his info vs. you stalking him and giving out his info...yours is definitely the greater wrong.

given dune's groan, he clearly believes it is okay to give out other people's personal information. what a tool. he bitched and moaned when he thought i gave out his personal information, which i didn't, as he already told everyone he is a welder.

what a two faced jerk.

lmao....sending me an PM has nothing to do with attorney/client privilege. you have no expectation of privacy. we had no agreement regarding privacy. you don't even know for sure if i am a lawyer, well, maybe you stalked me like you did poet. you did not send that PM to me as my client. your false analogy is truly hilarious.

and you still can't admit you were wrong to give out poet's information. you are truly amazing. oh well, your morals are fucked, at least i can sleep well at night knowing my morals are nothing like yours.

Well that's just a lie...anyone who can read can see the subject was Poet.

Then again, anyone who can read knows from reading your previous posts that you absolutely WILL NOT admit as much when proven wrong.

poet is the subject of that post? really? you're really going with that?

LOL

Last edited:
yes... she was, by damo.

Her posts were also edited/deleted, and we made posts in threads that you may not be counting as "official warnings" even though that's exactly what they are.

(and I am accepting what you are saying at face value, i probably did tell her warned her too, though I don't remember) why is this hard for you to understand? us mods don't act independently. sometimes a post will be reported and one of us is the one that goes off to warn/delete etc.

You keep bringing up christie, but if you go back to the thread where we talk about usaloyal behing banned, we emphasize very clearly it wasn't JUST about one incident, but the culmination of everything as well. Christie has no where near the violations that usaloyal (or you) have. And we almost never perma ban for a solitary offense. Your conservative buddy was even allowed to come back after posting a picture.

usaloyal definitely couldn't stay out of it. And everyone knows it. We were 100% open for our reasons in banning her, posted it all over the forum as to why.
Everyone has heard the things you have said about christie too.

But guess what? No one has written to us, or said much of anything about her being gone, except you, and maybe one other person. The whole board knows what's up. Your theories have been categorically rejected across the the site by pretty much everyone. Sorry your scumbag friend is gone, maybe they shouldn't have broken the rules
:( :( :( :( :(

:(

Maybe, just maybe, the reason someone might have trouble believing in, is the little comments you seem to add.
While you tend to try to explain things in your Mod position, you then tend to allow your personal feelings escape and it makes one wonder whether the post if from YOU the MOD or YOU the POSTER>
Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back