Alias has been permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gee...did you ask ID this question?

Did you ask her "who the fuck are you" when your friend ID made all those obscene claims regarding my daughter and myself? Or when she sent pix of Darla's niece to Alias?

$5 says Alias being placed on permaban results in USF going into permawhine mode.

Your faux outrage sure didn't seem to be present, when you and the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal (this includes Tom) were doing all your "searches" for info on ID and Loyal.

$1 says you're all ready in a whine mode. :)

I know, who the fuck am I? Who the fuck am I to mention anything about anyone else? Who the fuck am I?

I'm someone who has never posted anyone's personal information, ever. I have never even had to be warned.
I'm someone who would never in a million years write sexually explicit posts about any five year old child.

That's who the fuck I am.

Who are you? You're someone who follows around a psychopathic whore licking her ass and trying to clean up her many messes.

Fuck you.

Pure as the driven snow, I tell you.

Why you're so sweet, that abandoned animals suckle at your breasts.

Your faux outrage sure didn't seem to be present, when you and the rest of the Kennel Klub Kabal (this includes Tom) were doing all your "searches" for info on ID and Loyal.

That's right...just continue to ignore what ID said about my daughter...after all, remaining consistent would require you to tell ID how vile you found her comments about my daughter.

I didn't delete my post because I thought it was personal info, I deleted it because I figured why give them more headaches, best to take it to PM. Maybe because my own head is pounding right now I am being more empathetic.

I find that claimed location...just fascinating.

I just noticed it was deleted!

You can shove your faux outrage also, seeing as how your involvement and support of the Kennel Klub Kabal's (includes Tom) searching.

You better get a bigger retainer. Your faux equivalences are really going to need amping up. I think you accepted this job under false pretenses, and you have a good case for a greatly increased retainer. You're being paid with sexual favors, of course.

I'd go for unlimited anal access, or a one-time threesome, if I were you. Well, if I were you I'd kill myself, but you know what I mean.

I'm sure that's nothing new for her, and this is a much bigger job than you originally thought.

Go for it "cowboy"

In the meantime I'd appreciate if you would stfu you have nothing to contribute, and you have the mental acumen of a four year old child. I can't put you on IA because you are a known associate of the psycho whores, which means you could post personal info about me, on her instructions, at any time.

It's really a bad situation for me, and not a fair one.

That's right...just continue to ignore what ID said about my daughter...after all, remaining consistent would require you to tell ID how vile you found her comments about my daughter.

OH, you mean like the outrage you showed when the Kennel Klub Kabal posted what they found.

I'd tell you to pull that stick out of your ass; but you'ld probably collapse, seeing as how you have no spine. :)

don't forget zappa defended tom searching out poet's personal information and giving that personal information out to other forum member(s)

if the picture in question is posted out in public somewhere, you're not really going to find a case to set up a prosecution though, just sayin

Oh, yes, you can, when it is an underaged child. They need your permission to post or possess the picture, if it a person over the age of 18, you have a point, but not a minor.

You better get a bigger retainer. Your faux equivalences are really going to need amping up. I think you accepted this job under false pretenses, and you have a good case for a greatly increased retainer. You're being paid with sexual favors, of course.

Now-now, Darla.
No fair projecting your own way of paying your lawyer, onto others.

I'd go for unlimited anal access, or a one-time threesome, if I were you. Well, if I were you I'd kill myself, but you know what I mean.

With your ass, unlimited anal access would seem to be the rage; because at least it appears to get cleaned.
As to threesomes; I'll leave that to you, Prak, and whoever you happen to have on the phone.
Don't tease me with such promises; because it's well known that you lie about all things, "great and small".

I'm sure that's nothing new for her, and this is a much bigger job than you originally thought.

Go for it "cowboy"

Is this your admission, that you're a cow?

In the meantime I'd appreciate if you would stfu you have nothing to contribute, and you have the mental acumen of a four year old child. I can't put you on IA because you are a known associate of the psycho whores, which means you could post personal info about me, on her instructions, at any time.

I'd appreciate it if you would stop blaming the smell coming from the East Coast, on the river; but that's not going to happen, is it.
We don't have to post your personal information; because we've all read it, when all that "hacking was done. :)

It's really a bad situation for me, and not a fair one.

Could someone please call Darla, a Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.
:rofl:

don't forget zappa defended tom searching out poet's personal information and giving that personal information out to other forum member(s)

Big whoop...I didn't even know Tom HAD searched it out until YURT began telling everyone exactly where they could view said personal info all over these boards.

On the other hand...

Nice to see Yurt and USF have now BOTH refused to condemn and instead have endorsed the vile comments ID made about my then 4 year old daughter...nice to see!

This would be a good time for you to STFU. We're talking about what happened today, not your lame, stupid whine that's so over already.

But that was "TOM" and that's different.
Can't you see that.

When part of the Kennel Klub Kabal do anything, it's defendable by all of them; but anything is done against them, everyone needs to be held accountable.

I thought that was obvious.

This would be a good time for you to STFU. We're talking about what happened today, not your lame, stupid whine that's so over already.

oh....and christie also defended tom searching out poet's personal information and passing that information along.

see...most of these left wingers have no problem if one of their posse gives out someone else's personal information, it is only wrong when those they don't like do the same.

:rolleyes:

you guys, everyone, seriously need to stfu and drop this. you guys take your feud all over the board and it sucks.

oh....and christie also defended tom searching out poet's personal information and passing that information along.

see...most of these left wingers have no problem if one of their posse gives out someone else's personal information, it is only wrong when those they don't like do the same.

you guys, everyone, seriously need to stfu and drop this. you guys take your feud all over the board and it sucks.

Piss off, nippy. You've done plenty of whining about someone finding your personal info (workplace, etc.) and posting it so you don't have a leg to stand on here. Now run along and start researching a defense for your "clients" alias and ice slut, they're going to need it.

This is concerning a minor child, do you approve of a minor child's picture being passed around by posters on this forum that have no legal rights to the picture?

This isn't about you, start your own thread about the injustice.

This is concerning a minor child, do you approve of a minor child's picture being passed around by posters on this forum that have no legal rights to the picture?

This isn't about you, start your own thread about the injustice.

It's ALWAYS about yurt, or should I say AWLways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back