All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nah. They're both pretty old, though. Trump's age is what concerns me most about him running again.]

Biden's already gone. I doubt he'll be president at election time or on the ballot.

Trump is way worse. Does not even know he ran against Biden, a white man, in 2016 and thinks he ran against Obama, a black man. Thinks WW2 has not happened yet.

At advanced ages obesity and terrible diet is far more of a risk factor than 3 years age difference.

Trump is way worse. Does not even know he ran against Biden, a white man, in 2016 and thinks he ran against Obama, a black man. Thinks WW2 has not happened yet.

At advanced ages obesity and terrible diet is far more of a risk factor than 3 years age difference.

brian-regan-derp.gif

Yeah, ok. I'm sure you have some kind of proof of controlled experiments proving that, right? :laugh:

brian-regan-derp.gif

Yeah, ok. I'm sure you have some kind of proof of controlled experiments proving that, right? :laugh:

flol, you need a controlled experiment to tell you that people at advanced ages suffer more poor health outcomes if obese, than if not?

Herp derp, herp derp

Just makin' shit up again, eh?

Back