All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported "protective asse1tion of executive privilege." See 36 C.F.R. § l 270.44(f)(3). Accordingly, I have consulted with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel to inform my "determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege." Exec. Order No. 13,489, § 4(a). "

Aren't you late for your remedial reading class? Or is it the anger management class you are later for?

Projection (inversion fallacy). The reading problem is YOURS. Matt Dillon is correctly quoting. You are trying to deny Matt's reference exists, and lying in the process, by quoting something else. Pivot fallacy.

this is all we need to see from the TS as he is making the most stupid of stupid arguments that you will never see a Trump lawyer argue in court EVER.

the above is absolutely false and nothing in the law supports it. the PRA explicitly says that is not true. the espionage act and others criminalize what Trump did proving it is not true.

But dersp gonna derp and keep on repeating derp stuff.

This is a blatant lie. The PRA DOES support it. The Constitution supports it too. The PRA MUST conform to the Constitution or it's not valid law.
Trump didn't steal anything. There was no crime.

I'll give you you probably haven't. CNN or MSNBC then. :tongout:

I'll use a CNN link from time to time, not for anything serious, though.

"Leaving Site" seems to be a recurring theme with you. What's up with that? :dunno:

He tends to favor the Associated Press, which is just as bad as CNN or MSNBC.

derp.gif

Oh, so you just talk shit and never post any links, is that what you're sayin'?

Apparently that's exactly what his lie is.

He does use links. He tends to use the Associated Press, just an echo of CNN and MSNBC and other leftist sources.

When you enter the administration, you are given a class on what you can and can't do.
No such class. You are making shit up again.
The procedures for classifying and declassifying are explained clearly.
Trump IS the procedure. He can declassify anything he wants.
Trump was told how it works.
Trump is how it works.
He now claims ,stupidly, that he could declassify by thinking about it. That is profoundly stupid. Anyone with firing neurons can understand that that ability would be the end of the entire system. It cannot work that way.
It does work that way. Further, Trump doesn't have to declassify anything to retain a document.
If you cannot know what is classified without calling the president to see if he magically declassified something, the system ends.
Special pleading fallacy. There are multiple ways to declassify a document. Trump can simply designate it unclassified if he wants to. That's one way.
Saying he could think things into being classified or unclassified was the best out he could think of.
It's not an 'out'. Trump doesn't need an 'out'. Trump can retain any document he wishes. He doesn't even need to declassify them.
It is simply stupid. But he knew Trumpys would swallow it. They wait for a Trump lie that they can use like it makes sense, even on a superficial level.
Nah. It's just your stupid fixation, Nordbutt.
It was a clumsy attempt to save himself from the crimes he knows he did.
No crime. It is legal for Trump to retain any document he wishes.

Precedent you dumb fucking hillbilly.
There is no precedent.
That case was a smackdown to Judicial Watch, not a ruling that NARA does not have that authority. Because they don't.
Finally you agree that NARA does not have the authority to demand records retained by a President when he leaves office.
They can request things, but they need to courts to intervene when they do.
No court has authority to limit the authority of the President.

Yes. There is no relationship between this case and the topic of this thread. NONE. It is a very narrow ruling that the court cannot compel NARA to pass judgement on documents requested under FOIA but not in their possession. But you are such a simpleton that you see those words and post, without even reading what you posted. Because you are lazy and stupid. NARA requested documents from Trump. The request was specific. SOMEONE (Jared Kushner, cough, cough) informed DOJ that Trump had not provided the records that were requested. He hid them.

Trump also DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE WHAT IS OR IS NOT A PRESIDENTIAL RECORD.

Yes he does.

Last edited:
And can only cosplay a President for a few hours a day about three days a week....increasingly poorly.

And yet Biden is still better than Trump who thinks he ran against Obama in 2016 and thinks WW2 is in our future.

Guy is gone.

And yet Biden is still better than Trump who thinks he ran against Obama in 2016 and thinks WW2 is in our future.

Guy is gone.

Nah. They're both pretty old, though. Trump's age is what concerns me most about him running again.]

Biden's already gone. I doubt he'll be president at election time or on the ballot.

Back