All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If they were not his, why did he already have them, dipshit? :rolleyes:

What started this thing was Biden demanding Trump's documents, something no other president has ever done.

It was done so then naturally Trump would balk and then they can say "Oh, he refused to give them to the FBI".

Biden didn't need Trump's stuff to conduct his business, this was done as an attack from an incumbent president.

If Trump had done the same to Obama, you tards would be squealing like stuck pigs and rioting in the streets and burning things.

They STILL squeal like stuck pigs, riot in the streets and burn things. Nuthin's changed.

silly boy, did you really think there were actually documents about Iranian battle plans involved?.......maybe you thought there were nuclear secrets involved too.....

He thinks both.

I guess he thinks Iranian battle plans are somehow devastating to retain. He probably thinks the detailed battle plans of the Normandy invasion in WW2 is devastating to retain as well.
Nuclear secrets? There really isn't much. It's fairly easy to build a nuclear bomb, once you have the necessary materials gathered.

Careless, but very unlikely criminal. Cry some more Sheriff Woody. Your hero stole classified documents, intentionally hid them when the government subpoenaed the records, and then showed those documents to every Tom, Dick and Harry that came to Bedminster.

If you think the indictments are over, think again.

You are making shit up again. Trump didn't steal anything, didn't hide anything, and the government had NO authorization to seize the documents. Trump can show his documents to anyone he wants (but he didn't).

I know the indictments aren't over. They never will be. You've been persecuting Trump for over EIGHT YEARS and failed every time.

It was rhetoricaL, you dumb fuck. And it went right over your head. You only validate Trumps thievery. Because you worship him like a God.

There was no Trump thievery. Neither Matt nor I worship Trump. He makes a damn fine President, but he's made some mistakes too.

It is if that paperwork legally belongs to the employer. Stealing from the employer is usually considered a bad thing. At least in non-Republican circles.

The federal government is not a private employer.
Trump has all the authorization he needs to retain any document he wishes. There was no theft by Trump. It was BIDEN that stole classified documents.

No, but apparently you don't think that's a crime. No NDA is needed to make theft of documents a crime. But I guess you wouldn't know, unless you stole a spatula from your job.

False equivalence fallacy. The government is not a private corporation. Trump has all the authorization he needs to retain any document he wishes. NARA helped him move the boxes!!

Just more lefty hypocrisy they have proven they won't pay attention to and will ignore the timeline of. While he was playing that card, he told us that there is "no possible way it should be there", etc. he had SCI information right next to his car, for over four years, shoot he had decades and decades of classified info just lying about his house from times where he had no reasonable way to have the information lying about his house as it was illegal to take it from the SCIF that would be the only place he had access to it.

"They were locked in my garage, so it's not like they were out in the street." was his excuse, this was info from the Obama administration, so sitting there for some time with no secret service or anything. Just in the garage, where his drug addled son and pretty much anyone could get to it. Unlike say, the last President's home that actually does have locked doors and secret service guarding it and it wasn't like that info was "out in the street"...

LOL.

Hypocrite much, Brandon?

It went from being "beyond irresponsible" to suddenly, "Well I reported it immediately"... Except you didn't. Some of that stuff was nearly 50 years old, classified information that was sitting in his house from the frickin' 70s.

Bingo.

Yes, they did.
Nope. NARA has no authority to supersede the authority of the President.
I don't give a fuck about your uneducated opinion.
You don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion OR the law.
I stated a fact.
Not a fact. An argument. Learn what 'fact' means. It does NOT mean 'proof' nor 'Universal Truth'.
They asked for records.
Not authorized to do so.
Trump returned fifteen boxes and kept way more.
He didn't have to return any of them.
Then a lawfully issued subpoena was served,
Unlawful is not lawful.
and Trump tried to hide those documents.
Trump didn't hide anything.
Why are you hiding something that belongs to you?
Trump didn't hide anything.
Is Trump stupid?
No, but YOU are.

No, he is correct, no where in your link does it say President Biden demanded the files, in fact, in eighteen pages, Biden’s name is mentioned once, and only in terms of him delegating any concern to the Justice Dept

You just argued against yourself. Paradox.

Back