All the "classified documents" garbage was started by Biden

Was it OK for Biden to do this?

• Yes, because fuck the bad Orange Man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In June or so, a retired Air Force officer, Robert Birchum, was sentenced to three years in federal prison for keeping classified material at his Florida home. Birchum was charged under the same portion of federal law that prosecutors have accused Trump of violating – the Espionage Act.

I’ll take 3 years. Toss in the 14th Amendment for good measure.

In June or so, a retired Air Force officer, Robert Birchum, was sentenced to three years in federal prison for keeping classified material at his Florida home. Birchum was charged under the same portion of federal law that prosecutors have accused Trump of violating – the Espionage Act.

I’ll take 3 years. Toss in the 14th Amendment for good measure.

Guess what? He was never president of The United States.

You know, The Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces? The guy who can dictate what is classified or not?

Shitbags like you insinuating Trump is a traitor is ridiculous.

What you'll take is a boot in your ass.

Guess what? He was never president of The United States.

You know, The Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces? The guy who can dictate what is classified or not?

Shitbags like you insinuating Trump is a traitor is ridiculous.

What you'll take is a boot in your ass.

Espionage Act. Guilty as Birchum. Both civilians.

Three years and a 14th Amendment!

The wishful thinking is you trying to claim Presidential Records and a similarity to those Clinton tapes, when it’s the Espionage Act all along.

Priceless!

That "Espionage Act" BS by Jack Smith is a leap Jesse Owens couldn't make.

That "Espionage Act" BS by Jack Smith is a leap Jesse Owens couldn't make.

Your boy, Trumpanzee, is in a world of fucking hurt on this one, tardboy. Know why?

In order to claim those classified documents had been declassified, that lying cocksucker has to testify under oath.

I can’t wait for that scenario. How about you?

Your boy, Trumpanzee, is in a world of fucking hurt on this one, tardboy. Know why?

In order to claim those classified documents had been declassified, that lying cocksucker has to testify under oath.

I truly hope he testifies.

You know nothing, chump.

That thing will get thrown out well before that stage could happen.

So why did they demand his documents? Obviously they did arbitrarily make some kind of judgement such as that in 2021-22

Contrary to case law and precedent prior.

Judgement NARA had no authority to make.

They didn’t you doofus. Fuck are you just pretending to be this stupid?

Can’t answer either one can you? Too fucking stupid.

Retarded questions are retarded. I doubt that has anything to do with how many decades of leaded gas exhaust fumes you've breathed in, though.

How many decades have you breathed in leaded gas exhaust fumes? :awesome:

Retarded questions are retarded. I doubt that has anything to do with how many decades of leaded gas exhaust fumes you've breathed in, though.

How many decades have you breathed in leaded gas exhaust fumes? :awesome:

Changing the subject just makes you look like a dumber fuck than you are. The subject is your bullshit OP.

Back